• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
NicePecsStupid.jpg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
GU-d3xUXoAAhfDX
Pat is tweeting his usual stuff at Leslie calling her mentally ill. Question I have is would that be considered a hate crime in the UK? Any local brothermen want to contact the authorities to stop this crazed, fat lunatic from expressing thoughts and feelings on the internet?
What a tiresome dork. He surely thinks gossiping about Leslie at Worldcon is going to turn the industry against her on his word. Or is he threatening another hilarious lolsuit to replace his current one which his lawyers must have, by now, told him is doomed?

Most of these lawsuit hobbyists are lawyers themselves, Pat, because nuisance lawsuits only work when you're not paying by the hour and the other guy is, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
GU-d3xUXoAAhfDX
Pat is tweeting his usual stuff at Leslie calling her mentally ill. Question I have is would that be considered a hate crime in the UK? Any local brothermen want to contact the authorities to stop this crazed, fat lunatic from expressing thoughts and feelings on the internet?
I would puke from laughing so hard if he got jailed for mean tweeting in Scotland