• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Forum Clout
He's not coping well with these fatass photos of him making the rounds. He has an extremely difficult time dealing with things which are out of his control. He's incapable of learning if he ignores trolls they'll get bored on move on to the next obese, failure at life loser. Instead he chooses to make everything worse for himself every time. It's almost as though he enjoys it. Negative attention is still attention, so he'll take what he can get.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Pat was never an athlete. For a few years he actually exercised. He would run/walk/jog in a novelty fun run for the brewers that served beer at the end of the rainbow. He finished behind old ladies. That doesnt make him an athlete. If he was actually running competitive times then he could call himself an athlete but he was just part of the group that does these to say they finished/bucket list and wasnt never competing against the pack or the clock. Nothing wrong with testing yourself but hardly an "athlete".

He wouldnt even do a full marathon because a 1/2 marathon was enough. He didnt want to get better. Just the bare minimum.

View attachment 217292

This duck is more of an athlete than pat is.

View attachment 217297
Look at that duck go!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
He's not coping well with these fatass photos of him making the rounds. He has an extremely difficult time dealing with things which are out of his control. He's incapable of learning if he ignores trolls they'll get bored on move on to the next obese, failure at life loser. Instead he chooses to make everything worse for himself every time. It's almost as though he enjoys it. Negative attention is still attention, so he'll take what he can get.
Didn't his greasy dyke of a wife tell him not to wear that gay shirt that is 2 sizes too small?

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
We've talked about this before, but I honestly don't think Fatso is terribly heavy. He's not 6', he has weak limbs, and no muscle. If I had to guess, he's around 240 but it's all bone and blubber.
yeah this, he's clearly in very bad shape which makes him look fatter than what he is. He looks bloated and doughy (probably from the daily drinking and greasy trash food) but I doubt he's anywhere near 300lbs.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
She has great hair and no amount of catty comments from Bam will change my mind. Congrats on becoming a new side character, Queen Terrible Timy! https://x.com/queensasylum

8d208fb84f96abb17d14b41d87bfdb68.jpeg
Bitch looks like the buzzard from looney tunes.