• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pretty sure he posted some shots of the airport in Milwaukee yesterday. he snuck off to Ireland without mentioning it, presumably in fear of all the terrorist members of onaforums who might car bomb him.
Usually he starts posting vacation pics after he gets home so it has me wondering if they had a fairly short trip.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Pretty sure he posted some shots of the airport in Milwaukee yesterday. he snuck off to Ireland without mentioning it, presumably in fear of all the terrorist members of onaforums who might car bomb him.
I'm sure none of us would do that, but if I heard a rumour that someone was on a plane carrying drugs in their ample backside, I'd feel obliged to report it

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
So has he returned or is he still there?
he's back home, taking a break from all the drinking

jk
1723998174638.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
he's back home, taking a break from all the drinking

jk
View attachment 217618
So he only had 4 days to play tourist outside of the convention. Seems like a waste of a trip. I thought he was going to at least stay for 2 weeks. Seems he spent most of the time wandering around smelly weirdos for 5 days. Im sure it was lovely.

Forum Clout
So he only had 4 days to play tourist outside of the convention. Seems like a waste of a trip. I thought he was going to at least stay for 2 weeks. Seems he spent most of the time wandering around smelly weirdos for 5 days. Im sure it was lovely.
Looks like all he did was wander around into tourist traps to eat high calorie foods and drink alcohol. Everything he could have done, and does, every day in shithole Milwaukee.