• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Getting Feisty With Black Twitter

G

Look I know they don't like fags and that's all you care about but I'd say the Muslims and the witch doctors are worse

I’d prefer them actually. Bring sharia to the UK.
Christians in america are the reason for all the faggot puritanical laws, women’s suffrage, sucking israels cock, and importing millions of low iq spics (even worse in Europe) because the church welcomes them with open arms and doesn’t let them kill their own kids in utero.

. Now go ahead and trot out some retarded non sequitur about how a Christian did a bad thing so that makes Christianity wrong or whatever.

No, but people all over faggot social media keep saying “christ is king!!!!!!!👑 “ and I want to smash their collective jaws in with a sledgehammer
Christians haven’t been cool since the reconquista.
Case in point: my PFP

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Its seriously so fucking tiring, i’m not against posting these but i can’t even respond to them. Whats the point. Dunking on him is so fucking easy. Calling him out as a hypocritical nigger is so easy. I just truly can’t believe this is someone’s life. 60 years old, no family, no friends, no job, no socializing, just nigger tweeting at 9am on a Monday. It would be depressing if he weren’t such a garbage human.
Yeah I feel ya, can’t even bother to make new threads with his shit, but quite fun seeing him toss and turn with rage when people @ him.

I set up alerts on my Nana following burner account from him, 40 tweets in hour about blacks, Biden, and how stop being mean to Trump.

Anthony so bad wants to be the right wing voice, but nobody cares. His dream is to be sitting with Trump laughing about killing blacks and libs, meanwhile Trump couldn’t give three fucks what Anthony tweets or who he is

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony so bad wants to be the right wing voice, but nobody cares. His dream is to be sitting with Trump laughing about killing blacks and libs, meanwhile Trump couldn’t give three fucks what Anthony tweets or who he is
I can’t explain how fucking hilarious it is that of all people to actually sit down with Trump, it was fucking JIM NORTON. And it had nothing do with politics but UFC shit. I would say Anthony cried seeing that, but more likely he coyly begged Norton for an in with Trump, even if it was just to get the DONALD to record a short video saying he loved Compound or an autograph or something.

You know the meme of todays white supremacists going up to Hitler and Hitler being disgusted? That is what would happen if Anthony met Trump. “OMG ITS THE DONALD HAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT HOW YA DOING PRESIDENT TRUMP THANK YOU FOR SAVING AMERICA” and Trump would just be so disgusted that this fucking dirty poor wop is not only interacting him, but basically praising him as a Nazi, aka the thing Trump is trying really hard to not be looked at.

Nana in his head pictures it going down like the Daniel Craig meet with just two red blooded working class guys shooting the shit and drinking a beer. It just could not be farther from that.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
I can’t explain how fucking hilarious it is that of all people to actually sit down with Trump, it was fucking JIM NORTON. And it had nothing do with politics but UFC shit. I would say Anthony cried seeing that, but more likely he coyly begged Norton for an in with Trump, even if it was just to get the DONALD to record a short video saying he loved Compound or an autograph or something.

You know the meme of todays white supremacists going up to Hitler and Hitler being disgusted? That is what would happen if Anthony met Trump. “OMG ITS THE DONALD HAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT HOW YA DOING PRESIDENT TRUMP THANK YOU FOR SAVING AMERICA” and Trump would just be so disgusted that this fucking dirty poor wop is not only interacting him, but basically praising him as a Nazi, aka the thing Trump is trying really hard to not be looked at.

Nana in his head pictures it going down like the Daniel Craig meet with just two red blooded working class guys shooting the shit and drinking a beer. It just could not be farther from that.
Plus Trump in private has been known to laugh and call his supporters suckers losers and mock them. Moment Anthony leaves, Trump would bash the fuck outta him.
Anthony is just mark for him, way to get some sweet retard cash.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout

Our rainbow brother men are getting wise to Nana's ways. (Anthony wanted Nick's attention that bad) which has helped fellow reddit brothermen teach others all about Cumia.