• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Getting Feisty With Black Twitter

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You think 2004 was worse for race relations than now?
YES.
When they were putting Henry Rollins in Def Jam: Fight for New York?
Again your only example of racial relations is jewish media shlock. Please return with an actual issue you retard.
View attachment 200507View attachment 200508

They sent that James Bond golden gun casket of his around the country, doing multiple state funerals. Do you not remember everything going on surrounding the riots? The total black worship every company did at the time? They changed the voice actors of black people on Family Guy and The Simpsons. Please, tell me again how it was a golden era for race relations compared to 1999 when you had Master P on WCW Monday Nitro fighting with Curt Hennig, you Gen Z amnesiac.
Holy shit you really are a CONSOOOMER. Can’t get your mind out of jewish media. “WELL ACTUALLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSING ME BECAUSE THEYRE SHOWING UP IN MY TV SHOWS AND VIDYA GAMES!!!” Do you need a bottle opener for your soylent bottles too, faggot?
Can you say that? You're saying the nigger word in the service of liberalism? What da????
NOOOOO NO WAY i can be racist and say nigger while also calling you a complete fucking retard who’s racism is based on completely useless nonsense??? But I hate niggers, you hate niggers, Cumia hates niggers, so we’re all duh same!!!
Do you even know what I meant by "black national anthem"? They aren't playing M.O.P., dummy, if they played that music it'd actually fit the fucking sport. It's an astroturfed anthem that nobody gave a shit about until like a year ago just like with Juneteenth.
WOW HOLY SHIT THEY PLAYED THE BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM IN A SPORT FULL OF NIGGERS AND RUN BY JEWS! WHITE PEOPLE ARE FINISHED

Forum Clout
You should type in all caps more while saying that 2004 was a dark period for black/white relations compared to 2020. You keep using all these lame wojak memes like "Consoomer" as if that's an own on me like I like that shit. What do you think you're dealing with here, somebody that posts vaporwave edits of Jesus or something?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“Race relations are at an ALL TIME low”

Well slavery-

“No i meant after the 90’s”

Well OJ-

“NO. I MEANT THIS VERY SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD BETWEEN OJ AND BEFORE KATRINA. I AM NOT MOVING GOALPOSTS SO MY POINT IS RIGHT!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You should type in all caps more while saying that 2004 was a dark period for black/white relations compared to 2020. You keep using all these lame wojak memes like "Consoomer" as if that's an own on me like I like that shit. What do you think you're dealing with here, somebody that posts vaporwave edits of Jesus or something?
I don’t know, can you give me another TV show they put niggers in, and can you explain more how this is proof of worsening racial relations? I havent already gotten 15 examples of useless consumerist shlock.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Keep going this is good
Ok. Did you see they put a nigger in Modern Family? White people are finished and this is the best example of it. Because they put niggers in muh TV show, I can’t even walk outside without them clocking me in the head or seeing a nigger hung up from a tree Michael Richards style.

Forum Clout
I don’t know, can you give me another TV show they put niggers in, and can you explain more how this is proof of worsening racial relations? I havent already gotten 15 examples of useless consumerist shlock.
Extremely nerds voice consumerist. Can Gen Z please get murdered by school shooters some more if they're going to say listing good examples of black culture crossing over into white culture and vice versa is some nerd bookworm Theodor Adorno shit, please. Uvalde was a blessing.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Extremely nerds voice consumerist. Can Gen Z please get murdered by school shooters some more if they're going to say listing good examples of black culture crossing over into white culture and vice versa is some nerd bookworm Theodor Adorno shit, please.
“Uhhhmmm actually I know I can’t provide any real examples of worsening racial relations so you’re gonna have to take black people in jewish media as the be all end all of our society falling”
Uvalde was a blessing.
Oh ok. So you don’t give a fuck about white people then. You’re completely fine with a bunch of white kids, the future of our race, dying. Because those white kids may grow up to realize a nigger song playing at the niggerball game doesn’t mean shit.

Forum Clout
“Uhhhmmm actually I know I can’t provide any real examples of worsening racial relations so you’re gonna have to take black people in jewish media as the be all end all of our society falling”
Who are you even trying to "zing" at this point? What's with the Jew thing? Who mentioned that? Popular culture is a reflection of the society we live in, retard. What should I mention, exactly?

Oh ok. So you don’t give a fuck about white people then. You’re completely fine with a bunch of white kids, the future of our race, dying. Because those white kids may grow up to realize a nigger song playing at the niggerball game doesn’t mean shit.
Nigga thinks Uvalde was a white town lmao

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Who are you even trying to "zing" at this point? What's with the Jew thing? Who mentioned that?
Because your entire example of “worsening racial relations” is that jews put blacks in jewish media. Every example you have listed is “Look at this nigger in movies / TV / video games / sports”. Do you live in the fucking real world? Do you have any idea what black people do wrong OUTSIDE of them being inserted into Hollywood shlock? Or is your mind completely consumed with this brainwashing bullshit?

Thats why you’re just like Nana. You’re biggest issue with niggers is the fact that you see one in Cheerios commercials. You are not educated enough to be racist.
Nigga thinks Uvalde was a white town lmao
If even one white kid died it’s a tragedy, but you don’t give a shit if you think that kid will grow up to be a liberal. Yeah, you’re definitely someone I want repping the white race, someone who views them as disposable.

Forum Clout
Because your entire example of “worsening racial relations” is that jews put blacks in jewish media. Every example you have listed is “Look at this nigger in movies / TV / video games / sports”. Do you live in the fucking real world?
Do YOU live in the real world? What the fuck are you talking about here? Do you think a Jew ran WCW? That was the other wrestling promotion in Philadelphia. What are you even trying to say? Can you give me good examples of how great race relations are post-Floyd? How about you do that, shithead?

Do you have any idea what black people do wrong OUTSIDE of them being inserted into Hollywood shlock? Or is your mind completely consumed with this brainwashing bullshit?
Lol, again, do YOU? What's the point you're making here, blacks have a better image when Hollywood isn't polishing it for them? What?

Forum Clout
Real genius idea then to not even try to ingratiate them into society. Sure just turn them loose, they can’t integrate anyway! We should just deport them all then? Nah. What you’re actually saying is white people are fucking retards then.
Yeah, the greedy band of assholes who brought them over were fucking retards. That's the point that Nana is making. It was a huge mistake.

Forum Clout
Yeah, the greedy band of assholes who brought them over were fucking retards. That's the point that Nana is making. It was a huge mistake.
What's Sue saying here, it's good we brought them over as slaves so he could eventually defend them on an O&A fan forum?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What's Sue saying here, it's good we brought them over as slaves so he could eventually defend them on an O&A fan forum?
Yup thats what i’m doing. Defending niggers. Totally not attacking you for being a braindead jew-media obsessed retard. Your only problem with niggers literally boils down to you seeing them on TV. You could not give me an example of how niggers effect your daily living life otherwise you would have given me one.

Forum Clout
Yup thats what i’m doing. Defending niggers. Totally not attacking you for being a braindead jew-media obsessed retard. Your only problem with niggers literally boils down to you seeing them on TV. You could not give me an example of how niggers effect your daily living life otherwise you would have given me one.
You keep saying the Jew thing like that's supposed to outpace me in terms of being an epic Nazi or whatever like we're playing a game of chicken. You can stop that.
You could not give me an example of how niggers effect your daily living life otherwise you would have given me one.
Just read The Bell Curve or the average Steve Sailer twitter thread and get back to me.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You keep saying the Jew thing like that's supposed to outpace me in terms of being an epic Nazi or whatever like we're playing a game of chicken. You can stop that.
No i’m saying it because you’re a fucking retard. You watch jew shit and act surprised when theres fucking niggers in it. And you see this as some sort of societal collapse instead of jews doing what jews do. Your examples of “white culture” is actually jewish made shit.
Just read The Bell Curve or the average Steve Sailer twitter thread and get back to me.
Actual fucking Nanabrain. I ask you to give me an example of how niggers affect your daily life and you tell me to read a twitter thread. That is the exact opposite of what I was asking.

Forum Clout
Actual fucking Nanabrain.
Nanabrain is when you defer to actual competent people on the subject who can break down the issue bit by bit instead of just posting F/Ns!!!! On every New York Post article. Sure thing, faggot. Sailer has books as well. Pick up a copy. Read literally any VDARE or AmRen or Taki's Magazine article. Just because Nana knows about these people doesn't suddenly mean they're wrong.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Hey i’ll give you an example. Where I used to work there was a shit ton of black people. You could not ever expect them to help you with shit because they’re fucking lazy and phoning in their jobs to get their paycheck. And everyone just ignores how little they work because firing them would be racist or it’s just expected of them to be so lazy.

See. Thats an actual example of how niggers affect my daily life, and it has nothing to do with media I consume.

Forum Clout
Hey i’ll give you an example. Where I used to work there was a shit ton of black people. You could not ever expect them to help you with shit because they’re fucking lazy and phoning in their jobs to get their paycheck. And everyone just ignores how little they work because firing them would be racist or it’s just expected of them to be so lazy.

See. Thats an actual example of how niggers affect my daily life, and it has nothing to do with media I consume.
And I came to that conclusion without being a wage slave that had to bite my tongue while working with them. Nice try with the hate though.