• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Getting Feisty With Black Twitter

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And I came to that conclusion without being a wage slave that had to bite my tongue while working with them. Nice try with the hate though.
Oh ok, so you’re admitting to being a fucking idiot. You trust everything you read too? So you saw a couple nigs on twitter and decided “Yup this is how they are!” without actually experiencing it yourself? What an independent thinker you are!

You’re one step away from being a literal MSM drone, the only difference is you’re a robot for twitter faggots.

Forum Clout
Oh ok, so you’re admitting to being a fucking idiot. You trust everything you read too? So you saw a couple nigs on twitter and decided “Yup this is how they are!” without actually experiencing it yourself? What an independent thinker you are!
You literally needed to have a front row seat and have bix nood in your face daily to realize it. How are you the more astute one here? What did you think prior to your experience, they were all like Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness?

You’re one step away from being a literal MSM drone, the only difference is you’re a robot for twitter faggots.
MSM drone! I saw Catturd say that term once!!!!! Gonna say I'm "woke" next?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You literally needed to have a front row seat and have bix nood in your face daily to realize it. How are you the more astute one here?
All Republicans are nazis. No I didn’t interact with any of them. I’ve seen enough on twitter.
What did you think prior to your experience, they were all like Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness?
No its called having a vague conception and having it validated by real life experiences and not what i see on TV or some twitter faggots feed.
MSM drone! I saw Catturd say that term once!!!!!
Who? No seriously, who? Again, you’re a twitterbrained retard to even know who that is.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
You're right, Africans in Africa aren't some of the most psychotically and stupidly Christian people on Earth. Working out great for them. Paradise on Earth.
Look I know they don't like fags and that's all you care about but I'd say the Muslims and the witch doctors are worse. Now go ahead and trot out some retarded non sequitur about how a Christian did a bad thing so that makes Christianity wrong or whatever.

Forum Clout
Look I know they don't like fags and that's all you care about but I'd say the Muslims and the witch doctors are worse. Now go ahead and trot out some retarded non sequitur about how a Christian did a bad thing so that makes Christianity wrong or whatever.
"Now go ahead and trot out some retarded non sequitur" You just did that by bringing up Muslims and Voodoo, stupid.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5364.jpeg
IMG_5365.jpeg
IMG_5362.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
View attachment 200524 [ATTACH type="full"]200525[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]200526[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full"]200525[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]200526[/ATTACH]View attachment 200527
Its seriously so fucking tiring, i’m not against posting these but i can’t even respond to them. Whats the point. Dunking on him is so fucking easy. Calling him out as a hypocritical nigger is so easy. I just truly can’t believe this is someone’s life. 60 years old, no family, no friends, no job, no socializing, just nigger tweeting at 9am on a Monday. It would be depressing if he weren’t such a garbage human.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Doesn't seem to stop Africa from generally being a shithole. You were the one that said Christianity makes blacks behave.
There's a difference between mediating negative behaviour and eradicating it entirely. You're still conflating the entirety of Africa with Christian Africa because you're a braindead sodomite.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
There's a difference between mediating negative behaviour and eradicating it entirely. You're still conflating the entirety of Africa with Christian Africa because you're a braindead sodomite.
Yeah but if 100% of niggers are violent, and you introduce christianity, and that makes 60% of niggers still violent, it doesn’t work at all and it’s completely useless!

Like yes, instilling the fear of god into people and giving them hard morals to live by makes them behave. Not a hard concept to understand.