• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Getting Feisty With Black Twitter

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
And my favorite thing about this place is the people who paid Sirius and XM to hear this guy repeat Quincy, M.E. jokes for 10 years but this was too far for them. Also again, another one of you guys that thinks "retard" is some atom bomb of a word.

You're ignoring the parts where I say Anthony's in no position to point his finger at these people so you can signal about how you're above minorities being glad your race is dying out. Good for you, all 0 non-white people on this forum are so appreciative.
How's your wife and family?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
You're the type of family that needs a dose of that beginning part of Death Wish. "Don't really affect you" Thanks for reiterating what I said. Because you made some jam with your family that means that we aren't in a barely cold racial war that was hot during the summer of 2020. Alright. The entire country is a fucking lame shithole because of the mass censorship that happened after Trump won almost a decade ago. Almost everybody overnight stopped talking like adults and stopped using adult swear words for people that want kids to get sex changes. I'm pretty sure that affects me quite a bit.

The problem with Anthony is that he's not any better than these people and he doesn't do anything but post. That's all most right wingers do. They love showing off their guns and then doing nothing with them.
I think his point is less burying your head in the sand and more, yeah things are gay as fuck but still take time to enjoy shit with your gay family.
It'd be like browsing stormfront 24/7 and going "AHH, niggers and jews are doing nigger and jew things! I hate that!" Be aware but don't make it your whole life unless you're genuinely doing something about it, which none of these faggots are.

Forum Clout
And my favorite thing about this place is the people who paid Sirius and XM to hear this guy repeat Quincy, M.E. jokes for 10 years but this was too far for them. Also again, another one of you guys that thinks "retard" is some atom bomb of a word.

You're ignoring the parts where I say Anthony's in no position to point his finger at these people so you can signal about how you're above minorities being glad your race is dying out. Good for you, all 0 non-white people on this forum are so appreciative.
This was typed by brown hands

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
You're right nothing happened in 2020. Nothing led up to that for years. There hasn't been constant anti-white propaganda in the media for years and years. Democratic members of congress didn't fucking kneel in African garb during 2020, I just imagined that. I just talked to Shane Gillis and he jizzed when he saw you say the word retard. Comedy is heckin' back, my dude!
What are you saying dude? Do you think the blacks in America got together to orchestrate 2020?

Forum Clout
I think his point is less burying your head in the sand and more, yeah things are gay as fuck but still take time to enjoy shit with your gay family.
It'd be like browsing stormfront 24/7 and going "AHH, niggers and jews are doing nigger and jew things! I hate that!" Be aware but don't make it your whole life unless you're genuinely doing something about it, which none of these faggots are.
This is exactly what I said in my own post. The problem here is people going in the opposite direction and going "There's nothing to be angry about".

Forum Clout
How's your wife and family?
Isn't that loser a proud homosexual and goose-stepping nazi?
1716242594232.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Your takes are dumb dude.

They're niggers. They don't ingratiate into any society.
Real genius idea then to not even try to ingratiate them into society. Sure just turn them loose, they can’t integrate anyway! We should just deport them all then? Nah. What you’re actually saying is white people are fucking retards then.

Forum Clout
Isn't that loser a proud homosexual and goose-stepping nazi?View attachment 200493
Don't you feel like a giant faggot saying "Nazi" as a cheap insult the same way a leftist does? Also, nice positioning of your Facebook grandpa meme, stupid. Make sure to make it even closer to your sentence. What here did I say was "Nazi"? That race relations are at an all time low and race riots happened 4 years ago? Just because you had a nice day doesn't mean that this country isn't a mess, and that does matter, even if you're personally happy? What was wrong or "Nazi" here?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That race relations are at an all time low and race riots happened 4 years ago?
Yeah I think race relations were actually at an all time low in the 1860’s when they were slaves and white people were killing each other over this. Or the 1920’s when blacks were getting lynched and no one did anything. Or the 1960’s where blacks were protesting for segregation. Or the 1990’s with the LA riots and OJ shit. But yeah, NOW is when race relations are real bad, because…BLM riots? I don’t even understand your point. Race relations are still bad but arguably the best they’ve ever been.

Forum Clout
Yeah I think race relations were actually at an all time low in the 1860’s when they were slaves and white people were killing each other over this.
Don't be obtuse you fucking faggot. I meant from since the mid to late 90s.

because…BLM riots?
It was a little bit more than just "riots". Again, stop being obtuse.

Race relations are still bad but arguably the best they’ve ever been.
Yeah I love hearing the black national anthem before watching WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Don't be obtuse you fucking faggot. I mean from since the mid to late 90s.
Yes and we’re still better than then, dummy.
It was a little bit more than just "riots". Again, stop being obtuse.
Oh sorry, riots and looting. Yes this definitely compared to the turmoil of Rodney King, Reginald Denny, OJ, and cities across America burning on top of all of that.
Yeah I love hearing the black national anthem before watching WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
So your idea of worsening racial relations is that when you watch goyball, the sport made by jews to dull your mind the same as xanax, a sport filled with fucking niggers, they have the nerve to play black music. Get a grip retard. You sound like you have Cumia disease because the black national anthem at a niggerball game is probably the least of our political or societal worries.

Forum Clout
Yes and we’re still better than then, dummy.
Sorry but you're a genuine idiot if you think it's better now than it was post-OJ to pre-Katrina. Aren't you like 20 years old? How the fuck would you even know besides reading skewed history about the time period? Really? You think 2004 was worse for race relations than now? When they were putting Henry Rollins in Def Jam: Fight for New York?

Oh sorry, riots and looting. Yes this definitely compared to the turmoil of Rodney King, Reginald Denny, OJ, and cities across America burning on top of all of that.
lol.png
FcOVVKJX0AAp-a8.jpg

They sent that James Bond golden gun casket of his around the country, doing multiple state funerals. Do you not remember everything going on surrounding the riots? The total black worship every company did at the time? They changed the voice actors of black people on Family Guy and The Simpsons. Please, tell me again how it was a golden era for race relations compared to 1999 when you had Master P on WCW Monday Nitro fighting with Curt Hennig, you Gen Z amnesiac.

So your idea of worsening racial relations is that when you watch goyball, the sport made by jews to dull your mind the same as xanax, a sport filled with fucking niggers, they have the nerve to play black music.
o_O Can you say that? You're saying the nigger word in the service of liberalism? What da????

Do you even know what I meant by "black national anthem"? They aren't playing M.O.P., dummy, if they played that music it'd actually fit the fucking sport. It's an astroturfed anthem that nobody gave a shit about until like a year ago just like with Juneteenth. It serves nothing other than to divide people. It's not rooted in anything. Sorry, but you're telling me the NFL hates black people so they needed to do these overtures? Really?