• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Getting Feisty With Black Twitter

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5343.jpeg
IMG_5342.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Just got back from a little family outing getting some groceries and eating fresh strawberry pie. Got lots of produce at the farmer's market with plenty to share. Have even more growing in the yard. It was a lovely weekend for sure.

I couldn't imagine being so stuck to a fucking app that I couldn't enjoy my life at all. At least junkies have an actual chemical addiction to something that gets them actually high. Ant's got twitchy bitch fingers for less than no reason and no good stories to boot.

Forum Clout
Just got back from a little family outing getting some groceries and eating fresh strawberry pie. Got lots of produce at the farmer's market with plenty to share. Have even more growing in the yard. It was a lovely weekend for sure.

I couldn't imagine being so stuck to a fucking app that I couldn't enjoy my life at all. At least junkies have an actual chemical addiction to something that gets them actually high. Ant's got twitchy bitch fingers for less than no reason and no good stories to boot.
I get that Ant is a miserable broken record but this "I picked berries with my white family! That means nothing's wrong in America!" shit is gay too. The problem is Anthony bitches and bitches yet does nothing material.

He's also just as much of a low class nigger as the people he hates, too. That's the other problem.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

He's got great stories! It ruined friendships and he lost his career over Twitter. Now that's addiction and great stories I say

Forum Clout
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Twitter is nothing more than a vast faggotry generator. Faggotry goes in, faggotry comes right back out. There's a whole huge war going on in Nana's oily wop head, and it's all tweets. FNs have no impact at all on Nana's life. If he'd never tweeted about his infamous Times Square interaction with one, no one would have ever known about it, and he might still have some semblance of a career. But he's madly addicted to that gay, retarded app. Giving every retard the ability to instantly comment on everything has been totally ruinous for the culture, and Nana is a prime example of that.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I get that Ant is a miserable broken record but this "I picked berries with my white family! That means nothing's wrong in America!" shit is gay too. The problem is Anthony bitches and bitches yet does nothing material.

He's also just as much of a low class nigger as the people he hates, too. That's the other problem.

Nah, it's got nothing to do with fellating this country. Fuck that. A great weekend being out and about is better than sitting inside bitching all day about things that don't really affect you. That was the point.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ya, hes totally not mad. He has spent over a decade complaining about blacks and thinking america is over because of them. Even built up an arsenal specifically to defend himself from blacks. He has fantasies about it.

Forum Clout
Nah, it's got nothing to do with fellating this country. Fuck that. A great weekend being out and about is better than sitting inside bitching all day about things that don't really affect you. That was the point.
You're the type of family that needs a dose of that beginning part of Death Wish. "Don't really affect you" Thanks for reiterating what I said. Because you made some jam with your family that means that we aren't in a barely cold racial war that was hot during the summer of 2020. Alright. The entire country is a fucking lame shithole because of the mass censorship that happened after Trump won almost a decade ago. Almost everybody overnight stopped talking like adults and stopped using adult swear words for people that want kids to get sex changes. I'm pretty sure that affects me quite a bit.

The problem with Anthony is that he's not any better than these people and he doesn't do anything but post. That's all most right wingers do. They love showing off their guns and then doing nothing with them.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
You're the type of family that needs a dose of that beginning part of Death Wish. "Don't really affect you" Thanks for reiterating what I said. Because you made some jam with your family that means that we aren't in a barely cold racial war that was hot during the summer of 2020. Alright. The entire country is a fucking lame shithole because of the mass censorship that happened after Trump won almost a decade ago. Almost everybody overnight stopped talking like adults and stopped using adult swear words for people that want kids to get sex changes. I'm pretty sure that affects me quite a bit.

The problem with Anthony is that he's not any better than these people and he doesn't do anything but post. That's all most right wingers do. They love showing off their guns and then doing nothing with them.
Are we in a cold racial war? With who? Who are the leaders on each front?

Just curios how deep down the retard well this idea goes

Forum Clout
Are we in a cold racial war? With who? Who are the leaders on each front?

Just curios how deep down the retard well this idea goes
You're right nothing happened in 2020. Nothing led up to that for years. There hasn't been constant anti-white propaganda in the media for years and years. Democratic members of congress didn't fucking kneel in African garb during 2020, I just imagined that. I just talked to Shane Gillis and he jizzed when he saw you say the word retard. Comedy is heckin' back, my dude!

Forum Clout
My favorite thing about this place is, no matter how retarded his opinions are, there’s always someone there to say “Yeah, Ant is a retarded pedophile high school dropout, but he’s actually completely right!”
And my favorite thing about this place is the people who paid Sirius and XM to hear this guy repeat Quincy, M.E. jokes for 10 years but this was too far for them. Also again, another one of you guys that thinks "retard" is some atom bomb of a word.

You're ignoring the parts where I say Anthony's in no position to point his finger at these people so you can signal about how you're above minorities being glad your race is dying out. Good for you, all 0 non-white people on this forum are so appreciative.