More wholesome content from Missy Muscles.

If Anthony had played his cards right, and tactfully leaned into his conservative persona after getting fired in 2014, he could’ve been a controversial firebrand doing a weekly podcast with a rotating cast of guests, reminiscing on the glory days and taking on these darn kids and their woke culture and doing it from a position where he could command some respect while still getting notable guests to appear for him.

Instead he’s so fucking boring and lazy he’d rather just do generic racist schlock for 3000 truckers and right wing losers who will retweet him for niggerpointz but never actually pay to listen to his show, while he also alienates all his former friends and colleagues.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If Anthony had played his cards right, and tactfully leaned into his conservative persona after getting fired in 2014, he could’ve been a controversial firebrand doing a weekly podcast with a rotating cast of guests, reminiscing on the glory days and taking on these darn kids and their woke culture and doing it from a position where he could command some respect while still getting notable guests to appear for him.

Instead he’s so fucking boring and lazy he’d rather just do generic racist schlock for 3000 truckers and right wing losers who will retweet him for niggerpointz but never actually pay to listen to his show, while he also alienates all his former friends and colleagues.
THe fact Ant couldnt finally get back into the mainstream during lockdowns and the peak of Trump hype just proves he isnt cut out for this. Meanwhile Crowder/Alex Jones and plenty of others make millions off the same shit Ant yaps about. It was the perfect storm and he was in a perfect position to lock in a solid streaming income. The only media attention he got during those years was when people said he caught covid and died so TMZ did a welfare check.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Instead of bashing her, we should try to get her to focus on these folks....

1713755260126.png

Mary and Joseph were immigrants and Jesus was their anchor baby. Jesus was also not a pale white strawberry blonde man. This is what people look like who were born in modern day Bethleham. Can any conservative Christian here explain why Jesus Christ is the only white guy to come from an area of arabs? People born in the middle east don't pop out as white babies.

Peasants of the neighborhood of Bethlehem, Holy Land, (i.e., West Bank)] |  Library of Congress
Nazarene people seem a bit more diverse, some look more akin to Syrians and Lebanese types while others look like your pic or darker.

I dont really know where her story starts. I just remember her being " The crazy bitch that threw ants key in the catbox" then he was fucking Dani for a few years, and then Missi came back into the picture after The biting/jail incident.

I think the white trash teeth girl was "Lobster Girl" (Melinda) or another one around that time.

Manbody Missy came around when he was fucking the "Apology Girl" teenager (the one in the creepy prom photo). Missy got his attention when she bought a Bengal kitten and would post pictures of it in his Twitter and Facebook replies. Then he cheated on the teenager with Missy, then he cheated on Missy with Dani and that's when the "catshit crazy" event happened and he had Missy arrested.

She, just like Nana views Trump, views Christianity only as a vessel for her own views. Nana loves Trump because he’s a vessel to hate blacks and look masculine. Missy loves Christianity because its a vessel to hate jews and look masculine. They could not give a fuck about the inherent meaning of the shit they claim to believe in. I want someone to ask this bitch just a basic question about the bible or Christianity.
She doesn't have her own personality or opinions. She does and says whatever it takes to keep Anthony's attention so he won't get bored with her and cheat on her again. The last thing she wants is having to get a real job and pay her own bills.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Nazarene people seem a bit more diverse, some look more akin to Syrians and Lebanese types while others look like your pic or darker.

The kind of fool who says Mary and Joseph were immigrants doesn't care about facts. He's not going to explain that retarded statement, either.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Nothing, in my eyes, screams traditional Christian values like Nazi support, Hitler worship, Trump fellation, and whoring your barren womb out to a closet homosexual who is afraid of dying alone as his brain pickles from low quality pints that a dog wouldn't drink if it was dying of thirst.

Beavis the cat was seriously the only genuine creature in the Counts whole life.