More wholesome content from Missy Muscles.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 194453View attachment 194455
this whore needs to be shot in the head
She, just like Nana views Trump, views Christianity only as a vessel for her own views. Nana loves Trump because he’s a vessel to hate blacks and look masculine. Missy loves Christianity because its a vessel to hate jews and look masculine. They could not give a fuck about the inherent meaning of the shit they claim to believe in. I want someone to ask this bitch just a basic question about the bible or Christianity.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Wasn’t she a trailer chick when she met nana? I remember nana paying to fix an entire family’s teeth.
I dont really know where her story starts. I just remember her being " The crazy bitch that threw ants key in the catbox" then he was fucking Dani for a few years, and then Missi came back into the picture after The biting/jail incident.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He never existed. Get over it, it’s a stupid story from conception. The Jews win again.
Everyone just stood around and invented a story of a man who thought he was the son of god getting brutally crucified. Ignore every source for this no matter how disconnected and thus unbiased each one is.

You’re being a fool. You’re mad that people regard Christ as divine and instead of arguing that he wasn’t you want to argue he flat out didn’t exist. When its easier to prove Christ existed than to prove he was the son of god.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You’re being a fool. You’re mad that people regard Christ as divine and instead of arguing that he wasn’t you want to argue he flat out didn’t exist.
I can tell this is where he’s arguing from because he said “get over it”. Get over what? I’m not coming at this from some religious point of view but a purely science one (so you should appreciate this)

JebJoh

Everyone just stood around and invented a story of a man who thought he was the son of god getting brutally crucified. Ignore every source for this no matter how disconnected and thus unbiased each one is.

You’re being a fool. You’re mad that people regard Christ as divine and instead of arguing that he wasn’t you want to argue he flat out didn’t exist. When its easier to prove Christ existed than to prove he was the son of god.
He never thought that or said that. The Jews let you pick a hero, the mud people picked him so they ran with it. Jews got you good.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He never thought that or said that.
He never thought or said what? Who is “he”? Be specific.
The Jews let you pick a hero, the mud people picked him so they ran with it. Jews got you good.
No one made me pick anything. Again you think i’m arguing from some religious context. Jesus as a man existed. Literally remove all the divine and christian contexts you’re ASSUMING i’m coming from

JebJoh

He never thought or said what? Who is “he”? Be specific.

No one made me pick anything. Again you think i’m arguing from some religious context. Jesus as a man existed. Literally remove all the divine and christian contexts you’re ASSUMING i’m coming from
They LET you. You’re a fucking moron if you think I can be gaslit by your bullshit.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You really aren’t intelligent, just wordy and annoying. Follow the thread and find your logical fallacy.
You think you’re being intelligent by smugly denying Christs existence as a historical figure when literally every scientist, historical source, modern source, and academic would think you’re wrong.

JebJoh

You think you’re being intelligent by smugly denying Christs existence as a historical figure when literally every scientist, historical source, modern source, and academic would think you’re wrong.
No, now I’m just humiliating you in front of everyone who’s read a book.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No, now I’m just humiliating you in front of everyone who’s read a book.
The only way you’re humiliating me is if you’re actually trolling me and i’m just genuinely engaging me.

Anyone who has picked up a book would say “Yes Jesus existed as a historical figure”

I have to go back to it. You are conflating me saying Jesus existed as me saying he is the son of good or performed miracles. That is not what i’m saying.

Would you like me to give you some sources and articles acknowledging that Christ was a real historical figure, and the denial that he isn’t is simply a fringe theory that’s been widely disregarded?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“This dude literally took a beating and got nailed to a cross because he believed he was saving humanity”

JebJoh: Pffff what a stupid story that’s not impactful or meaningful in the slightest and also he never existed disregard all those texts and sources.

JebJoh

The only way you’re humiliating me is if you’re actually trolling me and i’m just genuinely engaging me.

Anyone who has picked up a book would say “Yes Jesus existed as a historical figure”

I have to go back to it. You are conflating me saying Jesus existed as me saying he is the son of good or performed miracles. That is not what i’m saying.

Would you like me to give you some sources and articles acknowledging that Christ was a real historical figure, and the denial that he isn’t is simply a fringe theory that’s been widely disregarded?
I’m humiliating you because you desperately want to appear intelligent without the basic education needed. You’re an imbecile wit a lot to prove.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m humiliating you because you desperately want to appear intelligent without the basic education needed. You’re an imbecile wit a lot to prove.
Ok. Then enlighten me, man with a “basic education”. What are your sources denying the historical veracity of Christ. I’ll hang up and wait.