More wholesome content from Missy Muscles.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Bro you have no idea who Ed Wood was. There have been trans people, gays forever, all throughout the decades. Divine. I don't remember anybody sperging out over the ending to Sleepaway Camp. Mrs. Doubtfire is a beloved family film. Pretty sure everyone loved Ace Ventura. You're only outraged now though, when you've been told to be.

Hey, would Metroid be "woke" now since Samus is a chick?

Religion is stupid. That's the point.

Your obsession with simping for trannies is very odd, Dovid. Are you looking to be fed like nana was? You can admit it if so. This is a safe space.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think it's 0.5%. One half of one percent. I think a lot of people think that number is much higher.
I have legitimately never interacted with a tranny before except maybe seeing one occasionally in public like a fucking Bigfoot sighting. I went to public school in the era when the “woke mind virus” was supposed to be raging but saw none of it. The entire concept that they are literally dominating the world or schools comes from online, brain rotted retards who can’t make distinctions between outrage bait they see on Tiktok and shit proportional to the real world. If you go into any elementary school across the country I challenge you to find a single teacher who embodies this “teaching your kids about gender ideology” shit I constantly see.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I have legitimately never interacted with a tranny before except maybe seeing one occasionally in public like a fucking Bigfoot sighting. I went to public school in the era when the “woke mind virus” was supposed to be raging but saw none of it. The entire concept that they are literally dominating the world or schools comes from online, brain rotted retards who can’t make distinctions between outrage bait they see on Tiktok and shit proportional to the real world. If you go into any elementary school across the country I challenge you to find a single teacher who embodies this “teaching your kids about gender ideology” shit I constantly see.
My kid's favorite book in class is about some boy who wants to be a mermaid - not merman, mermaid. It was very clearly a BIPOC LGBT propaganda book. Now I didn't make a big deal out of it of course. We just had a little talk about how we can't change what God made us, etc.

She's in kindergarten. This is Canada though so it could be different down there.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Yup that explains it. Canada is basically like if Californias politics were applied on a Federal level. And ironically the only place where what you just described would happen in the USA is in California. Which I shouldn’t have to explain is a shithole.
It can be very subtle, though. They're not being blatant about it in her school but if you know what to look for in the school library you'll see fag dads and dyke moms and tranny shit being insinuated into things. Same with the public library. I've got to skim the books and nix them and it's going to get harder as the books get longer.

JebJoh

Lmao I didn't say anything about the jew on a stick line. If somebody wants to mock the Lord they'll have their reward; no skin off my back.

Now stop coping - not everyone you run into is going to fall for your basic bitch atheist apologetics.Go try the comments section on YouTube or something.
I have no need for apologies you’re the dope who fell for a 2000 year old Jewish mind control trick. I can’t imagine what other stupid shit you believe

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I have no need for apologies you’re the dope who fell for a 2000 year old Jewish mind control trick. I can’t imagine what other stupid shit you believe
It's pretty pathetic that you don't even bother trying to respond - just trot out your wignat talking points "Muh 2000 year old Jewish Conspiracy! Fluoride causes brain damage!"

JebJoh

It's pretty pathetic that you don't even bother trying to respond - just trot out your wignat talking points "Muh 2000 year old Jewish Conspiracy! Fluoride causes brain damage!"
You’re kinda stupid and we both know your brain doesn’t work. What good could ever come from taking you seriously?