• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm sure he'll be a leader. Warren seems to have a good head on his shoulders and the distance from his degenerate uncles doesn't hurt.
Im sure it only took one fight after school by the bleachers the first week he was there to let those kids know not mess with the wiry new kid once word got around.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Making kids to do things they don't want to do that are good for them is part of being a parent. Just look around at the results of a generation raised to do whatever they feel like doing whenever they feel like doing it.
Forcing kids to finish eating the whole plate leads to obesity. I heard that once but after typing it out it doesn’t sound right.

G

Forcing kids to finish eating the whole plate leads to obesity. I heard that once but after typing it out it doesn’t sound right.
Lol, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a kid who refuses to try a new food. Try it, if you don't like it you don't have to eat it, but you have to try it. I'm talking about not cooking them a separate dinner because they "don't like this." It's spaghetti bolognese, everyone likes it, no you can't order pizza. I'm talking about making them eat some broccoli if they want ice-cream later, that kind of thing. Yes, you can have chicken nuggets sometimes, but you can't have them 3 times a week. Why? There's this guy called Sam Roberts...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Lol, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a kid who refuses to try a new food. Try it, if you don't like it you don't have to eat it, but you have to try it. I'm talking about not cooking them a separate dinner because they "don't like this." It's spaghetti bolognese, everyone likes it, no you can't order pizza. I'm talking about making them eat some broccoli if they want ice-cream later, that kind of thing. Yes, you can have chicken nuggets sometimes, but you can't have them 3 times a week. Why? There's this guy called Sam Roberts...
When my aunt makes pasta she makes her three daughters 3 different noodle/sauce combinations. She just eats what’s left over haha.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Exactly! Warren's got that tough New York blood. Don't fuck with that kid!
1700852285906.png

Forum Clout
I'm a super picky eater now and when I was a kid. Let me tell you, Sam Roberts is the exception. That dude is super fucked up eating wise and to base how you raise your children based on him is a level of Uber faggotry.