• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

JebJoh

Forum Clout
View attachment 166832

Nice plastic cups, stupid.
And they all have their water bottles on the table, that seems strange to me. Funny to see them crammed into a dining room like it was my house in 1980, add ashtrays and a lot of smoke and you have a typical shanty irish thanksgiving dinner. You'd think someone in the family would have made enough money by now to have a decent dining room

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
She was at the airport. Her latest video is taking off and saying goodbye to NYC. Once again, leaving her near death boyfriend alone. Ain't love grand?
Comical at this point, Nana's clearly scared of leaving NY.

Paying to slum it in cheap Midtown hotels while avoiding the one thing he needs to do in NY (his show).

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Forcing kids to finish eating the whole plate leads to obesity. I heard that once but after typing it out it doesn’t sound right.
It isn't so much forcing them to eat everything, but any food they take they better eat, otherwise you are raising a spoiled asshole. My kids followed this rule sometimes by trading food back and forth with each other if they had to, my brother's kids never follow this rule and basically throw 2 entire meals into the garbage at the end.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Most old ladies would take some pride in decorating their table for thanksgiving but here youve got a vinyl table covering, shitty plates, plastic cups, food served in tin foil baking pans...what a bunch of cafones
Pretty sure they were all geared up for a compound catered thanksgiving, when Nana went broke and lost his house, nobody had that thanksgiving china closet stocked up and ready for the holiday. I bet under that tablecloth is a picnic table from the yard pushed up against the dining room table

JebJoh

Forum Clout
View attachment 166828
It appears that Nana is indulging in a little wine. He's also a faggot.
I've never seen a thanksgiving like this in my life, 2 kids in the entire family, the rest grandma looking degenerates. I never remember a thanksgiving where the adults outnumbered the kids. Am I wrong or should each of these old farts have a family to celebrate with? It's the island of broken toys over there

Forum Clout
What gets my ribs is there’s an entire section of the Cumia family who don’t have a clue they became message board memes, all because of their nephew, cousin, friend; Anthony and Joe Cumia. I can’t wait until we send Warren the link.

I’m so sorry Aunt Fran.
IMG_4061.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She was at the airport. Her latest video is taking off and saying goodbye to NYC. Once again, leaving her near death boyfriend alone. Ain't love grand?
Had to get back to her second better boyfriend. She is probably fucking some married guy that had to spend the holiday with his family and couldnt spend the holiday with her plus going to NYC makes Ant think that everything is going swell. SHe has spent way too much time alone in SC to not have found a side piece.

Forum Clout
Had to get back to her second better boyfriend. She is probably fucking some married guy that had to spend the holiday with his family and couldnt spend the holiday with her plus going to NYC makes Ant think that everything is going swell. SHe has spent way too much time alone in SC to not have found a side piece.
She’s seen the bank statements. She knows she has to plan an exit strategy.

G

I've never seen a thanksgiving like this in my life, 2 kids in the entire family, the rest grandma looking degenerates. I never remember a thanksgiving where the adults outnumbered the kids. Am I wrong or should each of these old farts have a family to celebrate with? It's the island of broken toys over there
Look on the bright side. Their genetic line is a dead end.