• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I'm talking about making them eat some broccoli if they want ice-cream later, that kind of thing.
Parents, please don't ever do this to your kids.

It's one thing to ensure healthy and varied diet and not just give them what they want and another to force a kid eat a specific vegetable. Once the child gags on that broccoli, it's over, and there's a good chance they will never voluntarily eat broccoli again, even as adults.

G

Parents, please don't ever do this to your kids.

It's one thing to ensure healthy and varied diet and not just give them what they want and another to force a kid eat a specific vegetable. Once the child gags on that broccoli, it's over, and there's a good chance they will never voluntarily eat broccoli again, even as adults.
Or, in my son's case, he found it's "not that bad" and he eats it now. "Just the tree, not the trunk."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Had to get back to her second better boyfriend. She is probably fucking some married guy that had to spend the holiday with his family and couldnt spend the holiday with her plus going to NYC makes Ant think that everything is going swell. SHe has spent way too much time alone in SC to not have found a side piece.
You don’t think she truly* loves him?
Nyehehehehehe
:image_4848_m:

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joseph when from this:
1701011973841.jpeg

To this:
B1D43B8B-0928-460F-9B0E-0BAB35234E06.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Anyone can do it!
He looks almost on the verge of tears in that second one. I bet compound thanksgivings were PFG. Joseph no doubt would brag to his friends and “fans” for a week or so before turkey day, then he’d be stamping his hooves all over Anthony’s house and boozing it up all day while talking about how “we won.”