• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

Forum Clout
I think we're all going to be shocked if and when Nana returns to the "airwaves." This was probably his last chance. His wake up call to change his ways and live a healthier lifestyle. Nana is scared. She's feeling the shadow of the Grim Reaper closer than it's ever been. Her look will most likely be somewhat fragile. It will be jarring even to us haters. We may even start contemplating our own mortality. I predict Nana makes an actual attempt to do what is necessary to hold onto this mortal coil for a few more years. I also predict Nana will fail. She's too much like the FNs she despises. The Bud Lights will continue to flow all ours of the night. Though, Nana may start hiding the empties and not broadcast to his limited audience that she's still indulging to excess.

I foresee a steady to accelerating decline for the dear old gal over the next two years, cumulating in her sudden death.

What should be a moment of celebration for we Hammers of the Destroyer, may actually come as a shock as we realize the object of our hatred and laughter is gone. For some, the destruction of Anthony Cumia is a lifestyle choice and that will be removed from the equation leaving some of us wandering aimlessly. Nana's death may also scare the lot of us that sit our sedentary fat asses in front of a screen reveling in Cumia mishaps. I can't imagine a high percentage of us are the figures of health either.

Perhaps Nana's death will convince some of us to improve our choices. Though, I doubt it.

Finally, I predict Joe Cumia makes it into his late 80s.

Forum Clout
He brought a trans.

31b3a66b689ccbc22b77116294340c08.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I think we're all going to be shocked if and when Nana returns to the "airwaves." This was probably his last chance. His wake up call to change his ways and live a healthier lifestyle. Nana is scared. She's feeling the shadow of the Grim Reaper closer than it's ever been. Her look will most likely be somewhat fragile. It will be jarring even to us haters. We may even start contemplating our own mortality. I predict Nana makes an actual attempt to do what is necessary to hold onto this mortal coil for a few more years. I also predict Nana will fail. She's too much like the FNs she despises. The Bud Lights will continue to flow all ours of the night. Though, Nana may start hiding the empties and not broadcast to his limited audience that she's still indulging to excess.

I foresee a steady to accelerating decline for the dear old gal over the next two years, cumulating in her sudden death.

What should be a moment of celebration for we Hammers of the Destroyer, may actually come as a shock as we realize the object of our hatred and laughter is gone. For some, the destruction of Anthony Cumia is a lifestyle choice and that will be removed from the equation leaving some of us wandering aimlessly. Nana's death may also scare the lot of us that sit our sedentary fat asses in front of a screen reveling in Cumia mishaps. I can't imagine a high percentage of us are the figures of health either.

Perhaps Nana's death will convince some of us to improve our choices. Though, I doubt it.

Finally, I predict Joe Cumia makes it into his late 80s.
His only hope at redemption is to get off Twitter and call Opie and sincerely apologize. Then they should both mock Jimmy for marrying a man