• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

BenDovid

Forum Clout
in my country?

STFU.

There's been dancing groups busking in the subways since I'm a fucking teenager. You'd know this if you were from NYC, but you're not. They're annoying and most people ignore them.

You, however, got triggered into a Cumia level rage simply because this exists. When I see those dudes coming? You get up and move to the car they just left. Crazy right? You let it fester into a racial hatred for probably years. How long ago was your little NYC jaunt that this is still bothering you. Get over it, pussy.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
STFU.

There's been dancing groups busking in the subways since I'm a fucking teenager. You'd know this if you were from NYC, but you're not. They're annoying and most people ignore them.

You, however, got triggered into a Cumia level rage simply because this exists. When I see those dudes coming? You get up and move to the car they just left. Crazy right? You let it fester into a racial hatred for probably years. How long ago was your little NYC jaunt that this is still bothering you. Get over it, pussy.

2017, I hate New York it’s full of Middle Easterners like you.

Forum Clout
Samuel 16:7:
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

John 2:11:
11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

John 7:24:
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

Leviticus 19:33-34:
33 When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

James 2:8-9:
8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

Galatians 3:28:
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:34:
34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Timothy 5:21:
21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

Acts 17:26:
26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Exodus 22:21:
21 “Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

James 2:4:
4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Sounds like a bunch of gay Jewish shit to me

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So all the Polish Jews killed in WW2, that took place in the Middle East? Gotcha.

Brother. You're really fucking stupid. Stop posting, buy a shotgun, and Cobain yourself to a Bjork video.

You’re the one with the history of self harm and mental health crisis situations, Danny.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Don't move the goalposts. Let's focus on your utter stupidity instead.

Please tell me how the Polish are Middle Eastern, and go.

I don’t care if you’re polish, you look like a Hebrew

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I wasn’t scared, just disgusted. It’s a disgusting place for rats like you.

You tell a story about punking out on the subway and being afraid to die if you didn't tip the scary black breakdancer. Then you showcase your stupidity by thinking Jews come from Israel and that's it.

Your edgelord anti-Semitism doesn't work on me, as I'm not Jewish. Try finding somebody who subscribes to the religion and call them a rat. Get on the scary black dance train and go to Williamsburg, and start calling the Hasid's a bunch of rats. You'd be beaten to death with baseball bats and nobody would be arrested.