• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He called the Jews vipers and snakes and the children of Satan.

Where does the Bible tell me I can’t notice the evil habits of other cultures and races?
Samuel 16:7:
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

John 2:11:
11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

John 7:24:
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

Leviticus 19:33-34:
33 When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

James 2:8-9:
8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

Galatians 3:28:
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:34:
34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Timothy 5:21:
21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

Acts 17:26:
26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Exodus 22:21:
21 “Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

James 2:4:
4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?
Dont show actual evidence to him. He’s gonna believe whatever he wants.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Are you black?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Are you black?
No?

I shared a selfie multiple times on here that proves I'm not black. Here's one:
1722533353059.png

Forum Clout
shut the fuck up and be funny again.

In an alternate universe where Nana dislikes black people but keeps it to himself and just keeps bringing the funny then he doesn't lose his 7 figure a year radio deal, he doesn't lose Opie, Jimmy or any of his big celebrity friends, he doesn't lose the majority of his fan base and he'd be 5-7 years off of retirement where he'd go down as a radio legend.

Being unable to shut the fuck up and just be funny has cost him his home, tens of millions of dollars, friends and pretty much everything a normal person values. That's absolutely wild if you think about it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What’s your point?

I have to pretend blacks aren’t the main drivers of crime and violence in my country? I said I wasn’t going to preach doom and gloom, not get a lobotomy so I’m always ignorant and happy.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
In an alternate universe where Nana dislikes black people but keeps it to himself and just keeps bringing the funny then he doesn't lose his 7 figure a year radio deal, he doesn't lose Opie, Jimmy or any of his big celebrity friends, he doesn't lose the majority of his fan base and he'd be 5-7 years off of retirement where he'd go down as a radio legend.

Being unable to shut the fuck up and just be funny has cost him his home, tens of millions of dollars, friends and pretty much everything a normal person values. That's absolutely wild if you think about it.
Exactly. All he had to do was shut the fuck up, do his dated impressions/old movie references and he would probably still be relevant and employed to this day.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
What’s your point?

I have to pretend blacks aren’t the main drivers of crime and violence in my country? I said I wasn’t going to preach doom and gloom, not get a lobotomy so I’m always ignorant and happy.
You can definitely dislike blacks or who ever you think is ruining your country (spoiler alert: 🇮🇱) but you can't let it consume you to the point it becomes your whole world and it is the only thing you talk/think about.

For example, look at me. Every time I open up social media and see how the Jews are treating (Christian) Palestinians I want to go throw a molotov cocktail at a synagogue ( in-game course). Do I do that? No. Why not? Because I have too much to lose. I have almost a 24000 reaction score on a forum dedicated to a defunct radio show. You think I'm going to throw that away?

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You can definitely dislike black or who ever you think is ruining your country (spoiler alert: 🇮🇱) but you can't let it consume you to the point is becomes your whole world.

I agree and I’m finding the balance between truthful understanding of the world and not letting it overwhelm me into something I shouldn’t be. The world as we know it and live it is closer to Hell than it is Heaven, so there’s plenty of evil to find.

I don’t get why people are sperging on me right now.

1984 has a concept of “newspeak” where you curate and control the language to the point you remove all complexities from everybody’s vocabulary - fantastic is now “doubleplusgood”and such like. The point obviously being people are unable to express their dissatisfaction at the system because they don’t have the capacity to form the words within, so they can’t action them outwardly.

This is happening now where everything is racist, sexist, antisemitic, transphobic etc, you can’t say nigger even though within that word carries great meaning.

You see your government taxing you into hardship so they can give it fake asylum seekers to not work and rape your kids. If they mass murder your children for the crime of being white, and you express any negative sentiment at all towards this - you are now a newspeak Nazi. Eventually you get a lot of very angry and upset people who aren’t able to do anything about it. That’s where we are; that’s who I am right now.

I can legitimately speak more eloquently pretending to be a lizard king from middle earth than I can in real life.

Tl;dr

I should be able to call people nigger.

upanddown

Forum Clout
lol I love how everyone here sounds like a gay therapist

"Obviously his self-hatred and hatred of Joe sr is redirected towards black people, (cause they're all angels in real life!)"- it couldn't possibly be that he grew up in shitty Long Island getting bullied by blacks, had to witness blacks being blacks during one of the country's highest crime waves, but no it's your amateur psychoanalysis that's correct.

Retards.

Tired of you Cumia-adjacent troglodytes.

Get with the program around here or fuck off.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

His answer if you asked him if he regretted anything? "Nope"