• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

lowend73

Forum Clout
Yeah I know I'm going to be called a fag for this.
It bothers me this out and out hatred toward each other. I've often wondered if some of you guys got knocked over by a car or whatever whether you would let a black or jewish doc save your life? or would you valiantly stand your ground.
I think you know the answer to that one brotherman

Forum Clout
What's he gonna do on a crowded street with the FDNY 20 feet away. The absolute fear white people are in of blacks is embarassing.

I found the pic.

What's embarrassing is to claim no fear, cause "what's he going to do with the FD 20 feet away?" Comes across as if there's plenty of fear if daddy's not there to protect you.

Forum Clout
The last time I went to NYC I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.

I sat on the subway and some blacks started violently breakdancing, then hassling people for money for the “show” - I said simply “no” and was shouted at “AT LEAST HE AIN’T OUT HERE ROBBIN YALL!!!” (Yea you are)

Like the only two options are begging on subways or crime. The hilarious thing is the train was full of diversity hire adverts for blacks. GET A JOB NIGGER!
Then they said, "gimmie fiddy cent," and my life was changed forever.

(I.e., "I felt like Ant within about 3 minutes.")

Forum Clout
Samuel 16:7:
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

John 2:11:
11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

John 7:24:
Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

Leviticus 19:33-34:
33 When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

James 2:8-9:
8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

Galatians 3:28:
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 10:34:
34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Timothy 5:21:
21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

Acts 17:26:
26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Exodus 22:21:
21 “Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

James 2:4:
4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
Corrado is hilarious. Really pounded @NoBacon