• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I truly despise Cumia

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
You had an extra account in case you were banned, you sperged like a bitch and was going to quit altogether, got banned, then decided that you were so embarrassed by your womanly actions that you were gonna try a second time and spin your sperg out like it was a super genius troll move

"whooooah this Paul guy doesn't give up he's so impressive!"

1000001556.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sorry, aren't you the guy who in this same post said he gets up and moves train cars when he sees black kids dancing?

Yes.

Because it's annoying and loud and done during rush hour times when space in cars is scarce at best. Nobody trying to just go home wants to be forced into listening to a loud Bluetooth speaker spewing garbage for the entire time between stops while an all male pole dance performance takes place.

Not because I think they're gonna stab me if I don't tip them. I've a native NY'er. You're clearly not. I've been coexisting with the SHOWTIME bullshit for over 20 years. I don't cower in fear when they enter the car, I just move cars so I'm not annoyed with it all. Same as if some stank ass homeless dude gets on your car. Just move. It's no big deal. Who's forcing NoBacon to be frozen in his seat with fear.

Jamie, pull up all those articles about the SHOWTIME dancer murders in NYC.

P.S. One time, I was taking a pic of some fire department activity on Houston, when some black kid lifts his arm to ruin my picture with his mix CD. I slapped that shit out of his hand and it flew into the street. That's how you handle that. Not contemplate death scenarios.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
P.S. One time, I was taking a pic of some fire department activity on Houston, when some black kid lifts his arm to ruin my picture with his mix CD. I slapped that shit out of his hand and it flew into the street. That's how you handle that. Not contemplate death scenarios.
And then this BLACK KID came out of nowhere and started giving me shit…i said BACK OFF this ain’t your pic

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
eww.

Cumia mockery is fine, he's an unfunny faggot but don't give me this his racism is self-hatred pseudo psychology bullshit. Ant's racism is based of experience most likely.
Nana self-admittedly had little experience with the negroes until junior high. As far as we know, gimme fiddy cent was the only directly bad experience he had with blacks. The rest of it does seem to be second hand shit, from his parents and the blacks muscling in on prime white trash real estate like Mastic. There could be some traumatic experiences that even ol pissy eyes didn't want to share for da show, but somehow I doubt that.

The one thing we do know about Nana's racism is that it grew as he got more successful and isolated from those people, but became more of a news cycle and Internet-addicted recluse. Those two seem to be inversely linked. His niggerposting has become more intense the further he allowed himself to slip into obscurity, until it reached the current point where 90+% of his daily tweets involve niggers and he seems increasingly unable to comment on a given subject without referencing them. It's hard to describe it as anything else than obsessive and deranged at this point.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Sorry, aren't you the guy who in this same post said he gets up and moves train cars when he sees black kids dancing?
No, he was explaining to the pussy who sat cowering in fear and built up a scenario of telling it like it is. Dude is scared of Black people , and the option was to change cars. Rather than jump online and try to be a tough guy

Did you read the whole thing, or just react to the keywords that caught your attention

@NoBacon is terrified of Black people

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No, he was explaining to the pussy who sat cowering in fear and built up a scenario of telling it like it is. Dude is scared of Black people , and the option was to change cars. Rather than jump online and try to be a tough guy

Did you read the whole thing, or just react to the keywords that caught your attention

@NoBacon is terrified of Black people

Forum Clout
Another BS LBJ quote fulfiling trope =Kicked out of 109 countries

Never lists the 109 countries, why they got kicked out, etc...just states 109 countries.

I'm the type of historian, I am willing to sit down and look at exiles, even 109 separate incidents. I KNOW the truth (its actually way way more) but I chuckle to myself when I see the 109 number, because I am looking at sassy LBJ quote-fulfilling lore in its rawest, most unscientific form.

109 countries, lol. Dat "precision"...fuck off, devils
It's more like 190 countries . . . if we count prior civilizations as separate, I'd say closer to 1000

Forum Clout
. I've a native NY'er. You're clearly not.
Lmfao. I grew up in the Bronx you soft, kike faggot. I never once moved train cars when those niggers would start their jig and I regularly rode the 2 train from BPE to Manhattan. Stop pretending to be tough you geriatric Hebrew, Steve C made it clear to everyone that your answer to confrontation is litigation.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Yeah I know I'm going to be called a fag for this.
It bothers me this out and out hatred toward each other. I've often wondered if some of you guys got knocked over by a car or whatever whether you would let a black or jewish doc save your life? or would you valiantly stand your ground.

Care to "early life" this winner for us

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
^^ His nervous demeanor...pay attention to it

The only thing that generates and sustains reality is POWER.

I own you @Alan Wren ever since I made that phone call. Take heed the lesson from this interaction, the internet is a huge honeypot be careful who u engage with.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
^^ His nervous demeanor...pay attention to it

The only thing that generates and sustains reality is POWER.

I own you @Alan Wren ever since I made that phone call. Take heed the lesson from this interaction, the internet is a huge honeypot be careful who u engage with.

- If they don't say anything, they're nervous and scared
- If they say something, they're nervous and scared.

You're Snackie Singh and Fatrick all rolled into one retarded lolcow.

I own you, buddy. Been draggin your ugly corpse around this place behind my chariot for months and you've done nothing about it. And you never will.