Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
It's just the fact that people look at this place under a microscope for actionable shit and things they can put on the news. Not to mention this faggot's history of committing crimes against himself and then going on media tours. Would anyone be surprised if Fatso bought some termites and let them loose in his hovel, then collected the insurance and called up Lenora to schedule another news tour? I wouldn't. He also has a history of convincing stupid people with money to bankroll frivolous litigation. It wouldn't shock me in the slightest if his lolsuit against the mpd is being bankrolled by some retard who saw him on Morning Joe. If it isn't extremely obvious joking/hyperbole on its face even to people outside of here, it can be used against us.
The new admin really is boomia? I’m like your fawking son, so mod me nigga!

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
2cdf7f22-8fa9-4c5e-8d34-720de9ef9031.jpeg

Pat upgraded the living room with this rug you might find in an 8 year old's bedroom in 1987.

47def3d1-8aa8-48e5-9e7d-3984b1428d29.jpeg

The artwork really gives it an extra embarrassing, shameful quality.

It turns out that a termite infestation would be a fucking improvement to the woodwork in this dump. At least if bugs chewed the floors down to sawdust, you could sort of pretend like you're walking on a sandy beach. Bring on the cum margaritas, what a paradise!

4e569728-a5e8-4047-a280-2785e01c55f9 copy.jpg
ae7fcd8d-a7ab-4d5a-a05e-5e8921d65b20 copy.jpg

Here it looks like some sort of mysterious black paste was used as a crack filler. A basement byproduct?
96d94ff7-c396-435b-8811-a26db249fc9d copy.jpg

You can't tell me there hasn't been a fire in this place, holy shit. Condemn this building immediately, mister Milwaukee city inspector guy
e4175ee4-4b26-4e9c-8701-0dec38ad4eb8 copy.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
It turns out that a termite infestation would be a fucking improvement to the woodwork in this dump. At least if bugs chewed the floors down to sawdust, you could sort of pretend like you're walking on a sandy beach. Bring on the cum margaritas, what a paradise!

View attachment 193026View attachment 193027

Here it looks like some sort of mysterious black paste was used as a crack filler. A basement byproduct?
View attachment 193028

You can't tell me there hasn't been a fire in this place, holy shit. Condemn this building immediately, mister Milwaukee city inspector guy
View attachment 193029
That’s weird, you’d think generations of frat boys would have taken better care of the place.

No matter though, two 6-figure earners can easily afford to have it resurfaced.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
It makes sense financially and spiritually, but good ole booms impulse control isn’t the strongest, so it’s only a matter of time until we pull the site up only to find a seized by the FBI sticker in its place.
That's why there are 3 mods who spend most of their time fucking around. Because the remainder of the time is making sure Boomia doesn't do something retarded