Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Say Patrick again, faggot. Is this normal behavior on AirBnB or does fatso somehow make people keep mentioning him by name while saying how amazing he is?
When was the last time anyone even knew the first name of their Airbnb "host"? These reviews are so clearly fraudulent especially with how much they suck up to Mama Raven's Special, Handsome Boy.
How much did those reviews cost, those fakers!?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-1-21-54-AM.png

Patrick, Patrick, Patrick. This shit is pathetic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-1-21-54-AM.png

Patrick, Patrick, Patrick. This shit is pathetic.
Funny how none of the reviews calls him
“Pat” since that is not allowed. Also, is he at the home while they are there? That would be real awkward - like having a party in your basement and trying to keep it quiet so your parents upstairs don’t come down.

RobertMewler

If these airbnb reviews are so easy to fake, why aren't funsters making fake reviews full of nigger baby pepperoni grinding anecdotes and dirty diaper talk?
It's not that the reviews are fake, the guests were probably offered a discount for posting long glowing reviews. I bet Pat really is a good host though considering what a timid, beta bitch he is in real life. He'd probably clip their toenails if they asked him.

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
It's not that the reviews are fake, the guests were probably offered a discount for posting long glowing reviews. I bet Pat really is a good host though considering what a timid, beta bitch he is in real life. He'd probably clip their toenails if they asked him.

To me it looks possible. He had that one weird one that popped up that didnt make any sense and then was deleted. Like one of those Indians someone paid to make Instagram post. You'd get the cost of the reservation back minus the fees plus whatever you pay the Indians to do it.

Nice long url, stupid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_140459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_140459_Chrome.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20240416_164544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_164544_Chrome.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 58