• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
How many views did your podcast have?

I think about 200 or something. 5 episodes max. He was desperately marketing it in the subreddit days and ran off crying with his tail between his legs when he realized nobody was interested.

"YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ME FOR REMEMBERING THAT!!!!" πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
How many views did your podcast have?

More than this! Don't look at the negatives. This of it like, you're putting up Opie numbers! Oh I know! I was just at somebody's house with a Nice Podcast Stupid stainless steel wine tumbler! lololol

wItK2H1.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nice cherry picking some of the more unpopular episodes. They can't all be homeruns.

You getting Dovid to spend his Saturday highlighting individual numbers of NPS episodes while being completely unaware that he's getting trolled is going in your greatest hits, Ned.

@BenDovid - you have always been and continue to be the most embarrassing person ever associated with that show. Always remember that suicide is an option.

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
You getting Dovid to spend his Saturday highlighting individual numbers of NPS episodes while being completely unaware that he's getting trolled is going in your greatest hits, Ned.

@BenDovid - you have always been and continue to be the most embarrassing person ever associated with that show. Always remember that suicide is an option.

Hey quick question, who spent more time on what. Me doing that? Or you posting threads about me on a daily basis. Like it's the first think you think about when you wake up. Every day, you wake up and a radio producer from 2005 runs your brain. But yeah, great troll linking me to a podcast I never heard of before. Stellar troll. Award worthy effort.

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Hey quick question, who spent more time on what. Me doing that? Or you posting threads about me on a daily basis. Like it's the first think you think about when you wake up. Every day, you wake up and a radio producer from 2005 runs your brain. But yeah, great troll linking me to a podcast I never heard of before. Stellar troll. Award worthy effort.
Danny is embarrassed.

Forum Clout
What I requested, was for any of you to capture your own gameplay and edit it into a cohesive trailer. How about just an artistic screenshot? Not just mush a bunch of premade video clips together, which is what you did. Your video sucks, and I only watched like 14 seconds of it. It's just random shit with bad levels. What even is that supposed to be?

Moving on, I never said I was the editor. Since you're such a big fan of mine, why don't you look a few pages back where I mention that trailer took about 20 people over 6 months with a dedicated editor. I mean, hey, thanks for thinking I did every last piece of that myself. But that really just goes to show how much nothing you know about the process. You actually think a billion dollar AAA game company's launch trailer is shot and edited by one guy.

Some of those GTAO shots took the entirety of a 10 hour day to get perfectly, but you made some what, podcast intro? Wow.
It took 20 people 6 months to make that piece of shit?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It took 20 people 6 months to make that piece of shit?
19 of them were other Ben Dovids. 99% of the time was spent scheming and seething about something. 1% of the time was spent β€œworking”. The 1 person remaining was the person who Dovid thought he had schemed enough to fuck him. Then got fired for it.

IanCurtis

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Believing other people are constantly talking about you, obsessing over you and manufacturing the view that others spend countless hours stalking/obsessing over you is a feature of every nutso I've ever worked with, as well as every lolcow (Tomlinson), loser (Danny) and degenerate on the internet - of course mentally insane people think they're being 'watched' and 'talked about' all the time - they're insane.

DooDooBrown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
What I requested, was for any of you to capture your own gameplay and edit it into a cohesive trailer. How about just an artistic screenshot? Not just mush a bunch of premade video clips together, which is what you did. Your video sucks, and I only watched like 14 seconds of it. It's just random shit with bad levels. What even is that supposed to be?

Moving on, I never said I was the editor. Since you're such a big fan of mine, why don't you look a few pages back where I mention that trailer took about 20 people over 6 months with a dedicated editor. I mean, hey, thanks for thinking I did every last piece of that myself. But that really just goes to show how much nothing you know about the process. You actually think a billion dollar AAA game company's launch trailer is shot and edited by one guy.

Some of those GTAO shots took the entirety of a 10 hour day to get perfectly, but you made some what, podcast intro? Wow.
Is that 10 hours including the time you spent goosing the bulldyke in the break room? Or the time spent leaking confidential information on twitter just indirectly enough so you could be indignant about it when you got fired? Big brother Ant taught you everything you know about sexual assault AND shooting yourself in the foot on social media then taking no accountability for it?

despacito69

β€Ž
Forum Clout
More than this! Don't look at the negatives. This of it like, you're putting up Opie numbers! Oh I know! I was just at somebody's house with a Nice Podcast Stupid stainless steel wine tumbler! lololol

wItK2H1.jpeg
Quick record correcTion, NPS has been privating old videos so his view count was much higher back when it was popular. It's like comparing O&A to Opie's current day YouTube channel.