• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I am.

Actually I started doing motion capture when they were still shooting cutscenes and car entries. Then the gameplay capture team for all the trailers, and then head of screens. I could have written every line of dialogue for RDR2 and you'd find a way to shit on it. The bit is stale. We get it dude, you don't like me. How many more posts do you need to make it known.

Anywho. Where can I see or hear any of your work? Do you do anything creative besides roleplay as a badass on a message board? Or would you rather talk about me and my accomplishments. Cuz it seems like you really enjoy talking about me and my accomplishments, which you would never be able to achieve with every ounce of your existence.
You made one (shitty) trailer 10 years ago and can't shut the fuck up about it. This whole thing has the energy of you telling someone they can't critique a movie because they haven't made a feature length film themselves. Your trailer sucked and it's not impressive that you made one.

You're the biggest loser in the entire O&A universe, and I include the fans when I say "universe". The four losers who stood outside the SXM offices to protest Anthony's firing are cooler and more successful than you. If you gave 100 women the choice of fucking either you or Big A, at least 15 of them would chose Big A.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
and can't shut the fuck up about it.

Never brought it up actually.

You're the biggest loser in the entire O&A

Are you sure about that? Travis, Troy, lingering away in Satellite Radio. Are you SURE?

Anyone could have done what you did

But you haven't. Show me one shot, Virus, just one.

Here's a fave of mine. Replicate it.

Mimes | GTA Wiki | Fandom

Forum Clout
You're really going out of your way to avoid addressing the nepotism part of your story.
You have no right at all to claim to be talented. You didn't impress anyone with your talent to get where you were, you called in a favor.

Here is a fan made trailer made for a fake update to GTA online. It blows the crap you made with 20 people out of the water.

Forum Clout
People make connections.
You and Lazlow were friends and he gave you a job based on that friendship. That's called nepotism. It's what untalented people do to get ahead in life.
Unfortunately you weren't good enough friends with him or talented enough to save your job.

No comment on the video? I thought what you did was special and took 20 people and an editor? Why was someone able to make a better trailer for free in their spare time?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You and Lazlow were friends and he gave you a job based on that friendship. That's called nepotism.

lmao sounds like you never made any friends professionally, and you're mad. not my problem dude.

ou're babbling on and on

Son, I go to bed and wake up to dozens of posts about what I used do a decade ago. Keep talking so I can keep laughing.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Son, I go to bed and wake up to dozens of posts about what I used do a decade ago. Keep talking so I can keep laughing.
Look around the boards, dipshit. No one posts or cares about the show that you contributed nothing of value to. No one on earth has ever searched youtube for a Danny Ross clip. You're old, dumb, alone, unsuccessful, and bald. Loser.

G

Does it have to be a video game trailer.

I edited the intro song to the hit podcast Nice Podcast, Stupid.

I did this in I think 2 hours and gave up halfway through (you can tell because the clips get longer/I get lazier). But I'll let you judge the whole thing like I was working 40 hours a week and getting paid.

[MEDIA=streamable]arne70[/MEDIA]

There's my editing, homo.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
You're really going out of your way to avoid addressing the nepotism part of your story.
You have no right at all to claim to be talented. You didn't impress anyone with your talent to get where you were, you called in a favor.

Here is a fan made trailer made for a fake update to GTA online. It blows the crap you made with 20 people out of the water.

I'd say that video ends Danny's 'challenge' quite conclusively.

All the non-Danny featured video responses in this thread didn't require the corporate waste of 20 plus staff and countless days of work hours to make them, it's remarkable what one single talented person can do (like, I dunno - the work of twenty talentless people maybe). Kudos all.

G

How about the launch trailer?

[MEDIA=youtube]olEGtoYs_8A[/MEDIA]

0:30

Lester: Welcome to paradise!

*Obvious cut*
*Black guy walks away*

Lester: Well that was awkward.

I fucking hate that in trailers, where the editor creates their own joke from the original scene. And it's never a funny joke, or one that makes sense, and this is a great example of that.

Explain that shit, Danny. Explain why you edited it like that. You owe me an explanation because I posted my own editing.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Bro, what? You're just some old school fanboys still waxing fantastic about O&A.

That's literally all you do - dissect the lives of people you used to work with who you haven't spoken to for years in minute detail while none of them ever think of you. You're trapped in perpetual bitterness and are incapable of self awareness due to your severe mental illness, kike.

@DannyRoss’sDeadDad - Have this loon thrown back in the nut hut already, would ya?