• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I hope everyone in the audience is havin a great day
like that white boy
with the blond hair
how you doin' sir
what's good with you kid?
I hope that you lead...
a positive life
and yo,
shout out to my wife who's backstage and hope I don't flip and go knife
and uh..
uh, I stutta'd but I'm still butta
Don't say nothin bout this bad motha 'uh
shut ya mouth
this is no cursin', no rehearsin'
this is just straight serchin'
:serch_lg:

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
mc-serch.gif

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
How you get fired for looking under a bathroom stall B? You straight corny B.

G

Oh no! The same 5 people over and over again for years, what ever will I do..
So you completely ignored my video? This is why nobody likes you. That and many other reasons which I'm sure I'll get to soon and repeatedly every time you make a new post.

G

Are you seriously bragging about that? This HAS to be a troll. lol good one, dude!
You said nobody gets to talk unless they posted their own editing. I posted mine, so now answer my question:

0:30

Lester: Welcome to paradise!

*Obvious cut*
*Black guy walks away*

Lester: Well that was awkward.

I fucking hate that in trailers, where the editor creates their own joke from the original scene. And it's never a funny joke, or one that makes sense, and this is a great example of that.

Explain that shit, Danny. Explain why you edited it like that. You owe me an explanation because I posted my own editing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You said nobody gets to talk unless they posted their own editing. I posted mine, so now answer my question:

What I requested, was for any of you to capture your own gameplay and edit it into a cohesive trailer. How about just an artistic screenshot? Not just mush a bunch of premade video clips together, which is what you did. Your video sucks, and I only watched like 14 seconds of it. It's just random shit with bad levels. What even is that supposed to be?

Moving on, I never said I was the editor. Since you're such a big fan of mine, why don't you look a few pages back where I mention that trailer took about 20 people over 6 months with a dedicated editor. I mean, hey, thanks for thinking I did every last piece of that myself. But that really just goes to show how much nothing you know about the process. You actually think a billion dollar AAA game company's launch trailer is shot and edited by one guy.

Some of those GTAO shots took the entirety of a 10 hour day to get perfectly, but you made some what, podcast intro? Wow.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What I requested, was for any of you to capture your own gameplay and edit it into a cohesive trailer. How about just an artistic screenshot? Not just mush a bunch of premade video clips together, which is what you did. Your video sucks, and I only watched like 14 seconds of it. It's just random shit with bad levels. What even is that supposed to be?

Moving on, I never said I was the editor. Since you're such a big fan of mine, why don't you look a few pages back where I mention that trailer took about 20 people over 6 months with a dedicated editor. I mean, hey, thanks for thinking I did every last piece of that myself. But that really just goes to show how much nothing you know about the process. You actually think a billion dollar AAA game company's launch trailer is shot and edited by one guy.

Some of those GTAO shots took the entirety of a 10 hour day to get perfectly, but you made some what, podcast intro? Wow.

STFU already, faggot kike. No one cares.

G

Wait so all you did was just get a few seconds of gameplay footage, you didn't even make the trailer?
I feel bad for ripping on you now.*
Also that's the intro for Nice Podcast, Stupid one of the hottest podcasts out there right now. They're calling it the next O&A.

*not really