• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
With videogames Rockstar was and still is the cream of the crop for gamers and you fucked that up. That was a resume you could use to go to any developer or branch off and start your own. All you had to do was sit and pose some limbs, hit the screenshot button and playtest some demos.
You're wasting your time. Danny is stuck in this idea that it's a crap place to work because he never got past the low level drudge positions. He doesn't realize if he'd shown any ability to not be an annoying cunt he was in a perfect position to get promoted from within. Same way he says OnA was a shit job. He's totally opposed to working for anything so being in a position like that is wasted on him, he's never going to show loyalty and work hard long enough to make anything out of it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wait so all you did was just get a few seconds of gameplay footage, you didn't even make the trailer?
I feel bad for ripping on you now.*
Also that's the intro for Nice Podcast, Stupid one of the hottest podcasts out there right now. They're calling it the next O&A.

*not really

Mr Mullen is primed to be on the next Forbes 50 under 50 list! Nice try with the hate though Danny, have a good one.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
As I've challenged in the past, apply and get a job doing it. Last for years. Lead your department. When you do that, you can talk your shit.

For fun, cut me a pro, media release trailer of your favorite game. Cap your gameplay and make me a video. I'd love to see what you come up with. On a pro level. Doom Eternal, Minecraft, Valorant, show me something.
Sorry I don't work for free. You have to pay for my talents

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm not reading this whole thread but are you a eurofag? he was likely in a salaried position so he's at will. There's no false termination in the US lol. Unless he said he was molested by someone for being a jew