• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Levy off MLC, Kevin Brennan spiraling

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Two old men fighting online with a motley crew of other sad old men. What a way to earn a check.
MLC had a legendary run as far as podcasts go. I’m almost baffled that Kevin never deleted the archives. There’s one where he calls Snoop Dogg the n word for like 10 minutes. Not to mention Blind Brian (Skeevy Wonder) dropping it 10 times an episode.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
MLC had a legendary run as far as podcasts go. I’m almost baffled that Kevin never deleted the archives. There’s one where he calls Snoop Dogg the n word for like 10 minutes. Not to mention Blind Brian (Skeevy Wonder) dropping it 10 times an episode.
I haven’t seen the archives. (I can only listen to podcasts if I’m doing something physical at the same time.) I love the Misery Loves Clips account for sparing me most of the filler.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I haven’t seen the archives. (I can only listen to podcasts if I’m doing something physical at the same time.) I love the Misery Loves Clips account for sparing me most of the filler.
It’s on the regular podcast app. Lenny to Jimmy Martinez to Brian is so funny that you’d think he planned it.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
It’s on the regular podcast app. Lenny to Jimmy Martinez to Brian is so funny that you’d think he planned it.
Thanks for the tip. It would no doubt take months to catch up on all that and I’m pretty unmotivated to listen. But I’d pay someone like Misery Loves Clips to condense it all into highlight reels.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Thanks for the tip. It would no doubt take months to catch up on all that and I’m pretty unmotivated to listen. But I’d pay someone like Misery Loves Clips to condense it all into highlight reels.
I have to admit that I’ve always had jobs where I can listen to podcasts and catching up on 80 hours of podcasts isn’t a big deal to me.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I have to admit that I’ve always had jobs where I can listen to podcasts and catching up on 80 hours of podcasts isn’t a big deal to me.
Yeah it’s hard for me to multitask and when I’m listening to a podcast at my desk I’ll start reading other shit and end up not paying attention to the convo. I like podcasts for when I’m doing shit around the house and yard. Usually have kids in the car and they’re not quite ready to be introduced to the MLC vocab.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Yeah it’s hard for me to multitask and when I’m listening to a podcast at my desk I’ll start reading other shit and end up not paying attention to the convo. I like podcasts for when I’m doing shit around the house and yard. Usually have kids in the car and they’re not quite ready to be introduced to the MLC vocab.
Desk?

Mr. Fancy Man ovah heah.

Forum Clout
Shuli has been a comedian for what, 25 years? And he’s released 0 hours? John was way funnier than him on the show. Do some more jokes about Gary’s teeth. Artie was right by calling them the hack pack.

Not only has he been a dues paying comedian for 25 years, he was a Bobo (Stern Show Bobo) level caller in to the show and would suck Howard’s balls and desperately “contributed” games and news story to stay on the phone call.

I think it’s pretty well known, not just the former Stern listeners, that he placed very last in the “Get John’s Job” contest, John the Stutterer placed higher than him and he didn’t even finish his week.

Besides working for airtime on the Stern show by doing literal shit jobs and touring with the likes of Beetlejuice, he was also a cohost on the Miserable Men Show and the Jay Thomas Show, and still fucking sucks as a broadcaster.

Stuttering John had “access” to Howard when he was on the show and was on the cusp of being considered one of the gang. He flimflammed his way in to owning stocks and making money from being a call screener and made connections that led to appearances on Conan, Wings, Ricki Lake, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, that led to him getting a job on Leno.

What does Shuli have to show from his time on the show?

Oh yeah Rustic Cuts is BEGGING for him and Levy to come visits their facility.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Not only has he been a dues paying comedian for 25 years, he was a Bobo (Stern Show Bobo) level caller in to the show and would suck Howard’s balls and desperately “contributed” games and news story to stay on the phone call.

I think it’s pretty well known, not just the former Stern listeners, that he placed very last in the “Get John’s Job” contest, John the Stutterer placed higher than him and he didn’t even finish his week.

Besides working for airtime on the Stern show by doing literal shit jobs and touring with the likes of Beetlejuice, he was also a cohost on the Miserable Men Show and the Jay Thomas Show, and still fucking sucks as a broadcaster.

Stuttering John had “access” to Howard when he was on the show and was on the cusp of being considered one of the gang. He flimflammed his way in to owning stocks and making money from being a call screener and made connections that led to appearances on Conan, Wings, Ricki Lake, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, that led to him getting a job on Leno.

What does Shuli have to show from his time on the show?

Oh yeah Rustic Cuts is BEGGING for him and Levy to come visits their facility.
At least Sal is funny and John is responsible for so many good bits. All I remember about Shuli is him constantly getting assblasted because Artie rightfully didn’t respect him as a comic.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Ugh I guess they reconciled? I scanned the transcript to see wtf is going on without watching; one of the superchatters said “The trinity is back, LFG!!!” I’d rather not.

So glad I bailed on his dog shit weeks ago.

Forum Clout
50D9BD9D-14D0-4A8F-BA30-D675BE9EC857.jpeg

They are trying to set Ray up with this. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. That mouth will fillet his dick into ground beef.