• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Levy off MLC, Kevin Brennan spiraling

Forum Clout
Right now, I'm dealing with paying taxes on my eBay sales. Apparently, this was always the case but eBay wasn't required to report your income to the government until recently. Basically if you meet either of these two thresholds: 200 items sold or $600 in sales, you're getting a 1099. Now, for 2022, most sellers didn't have to worry about this as this past year was considered a Transition Year. However, if you live in a state like New Jersey, the taxes DID go in effect for 2022.

My point? I'm wondering if all these podcaster dopes like Brennan and even Brotherman have to keep track of all this money listeners are sending them during their shows? Are they being taxed on this??? Anyone know?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Right now, I'm dealing with paying taxes on my eBay sales. Apparently, this was always the case but eBay wasn't required to report your income to the government until recently. Basically if you meet either of these two thresholds: 200 items sold or $600 in sales, you're getting a 1099. Now, for 2022, most sellers didn't have to worry about this as this past year was considered a Transition Year. However, if you live in a state like New Jersey, the taxes DID go in effect for 2022.

My point? I'm wondering if all these podcaster dopes like Brennan and even Brotherman have to keep track of all this money listeners are sending them during their shows? Are they being taxed on this??? Anyone know?
Wow do Ukraine really need another 2 billion

Forum Clout
I don’t know if the other senior citizen pawdcatsers in this hackverse are keeping track of super chats for tax purposes, but it’s become a visual feature of Misery Loves Company that Kevin takes a picture of every super chat with his phone so he can keep track.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I don’t know if the other senior citizen pawdcatsers in this hackverse are keeping track of super chats for tax purposes, but it’s become a visual feature of Misery Loves Company that Kevin takes a picture of every super chat with his phone so he can keep track.
I realize you’re probably joking but I thought Boomer was just doing that because he doesn’t know how to take screenshots of his favorite superchats. He doesn’t have to track individual superchats, just his payouts from YouTube (who take 30% of each one anyway).

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
It's been on the cards for a while. Kevin's no self awareness. Has got worse.

He's hardly doing any stand up (His wife has a proper, well paying job). No one wants to work with him. And he fucks it up for himself when they do.

Bobs on a winner. A few gigs here and there. A few podcast. He's making enough to cover his simple life. Kevin, was a part of that. But his retarded, bitterness. Always comes into effect.

Kevin's numbers are falling. And I see one of the bottom feeders are now on the scene. I hate this fucking guy. Stevie Lew

20230522_100446.jpg

Forum Clout

He's hardly doing any stand up (His wife has a proper, well paying job). No one wants to work with him. And he fucks it up for himself when they do.

Bobs on a winner. A few gigs here and there. A few podcast. He's making enough to cover his simple life. Kevin, was a part of that. But his retarded, bitterness. Always comes into effect.

Kevin's numbers are falling. And I see one of the bottom feeders are now on the scene. I hate this fucking guy. Stevie Lew

View attachment 121594

He’s been relegated to having bottom feeders Stevie Eww, Pink SkiMask and Simple Ray DuhVito on rotation. Brennan was pulling in over 1k a day in simperchats but he blew up the money machine. Most of his big whales are gone.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I used to HATE DeVito

Then I found out about how he got hit by a fucking car and how he's changed from it

He's Probably got heavy CTE from the accident, and coupled with his meds (or, lack of) and his drinking accounts for why he's the way he is

I still hate him, and he still has "X-pac Heat" but I'm not as verbal about it

except in this thread

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I used to HATE DeVito

Then I found out about how he got hit by a fucking car and how he's changed from it

He's Probably got heavy CTE from the accident, and coupled with his meds (or, lack of) and his drinking accounts for why he's the way he is

I still hate him, and he still has "X-pac Heat" but I'm not as verbal about it

except in this thread
Did they ever catch the guy? I remember agofundme was set up.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
he got hit by a fucking car
I had no idea and now I feel bad for being so irritated by him. But considering how thin his skin is AND he’s dealing with a traumatic brain injury, I don’t think it’s wise to put him out on the stream every day as the resident punching bag. The abuse isn’t going to stop.

As for Kevin, I had high hopes for him while also knowing I was being extremely optimistic. But the insanity to which he’s subjected Levy is so beyond the pale that I now have next to zero hope for Brennan. He needs to take a long, hard look at himself and ask if there’s any chance he might be the common asshole denominator in all these situations he bellyaches about. (Because he is.)

He’s not going to do that. But he should.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I had no idea and now I feel bad for being so irritated by him.
there is this very odd duplicity ( I think that's the word I want to use) regarding feeling bad for ray, but also legitamately not liking him, and I can't kick it because on one hand- I do feel bad for him but on the other I FAWKING hate him and don't ever want to see or hear him again

it's so weird

Forum Clout
I don’t hate Ray, he is simply uninteresting and unintelligent. He is the textbook definition of a simpleton. I thought he was just a typical midwestern rube, but learning how he got massively injured in a hit and run puts things in a bit of perspective.

His mental capacity seems to be that of a young teenager (age.) and he is prone to being taken advantage of by everyone around him. This is a guy who will drive 600 miles for a $20 spot.

I feel sad for him that there is no one in his life looking out for him. He’d be better off bagging groceries than whatever this is he’s doing.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

View attachment 121594

Never would have heard of Kevin if it wasn't for Nana's media empire 😔

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Kevin is shrewd because he's not pushing the button on going full blast on the anticipated feud against the Shuli Network and bob.

He knows that superchats will be low during the summer so he's hoping to start that feud around June to keep the money coming in

It's fucking cringe af to say (in the "Duh Voice") "IT'S ALL PROWRESTLING"......but, it really is all pro wrestling

Kevin is booking his summer angles

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I feel sad for him that there is no one in his life looking out for him.
This is the sum total of my thoughts on this. I guess Kevin is just trying to put some income Ray’s way but this is a hazard to his mental health and thus his life. TBIs and depression are no joke. And shit, Ray is on stream drinking and drugging every night he’s on. That can’t be wise.

This situation just gets more and more depressing.