• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Levy off MLC, Kevin Brennan spiraling

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
relatively unique

that quality, in my eyes at least, is that he lives in this drunken bubble that doesn't allow him to see that everyone knows he's a liar.

a LOT of lolcows have it

okay- it's not that unique
I was going to say, you’re describing most comedians and all lolcows.

Chad should get a real job and go offline forever. Him trying to make it big in comedy is not going to end well.

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
It’s amazing how this retard is almost 50, constantly lies like this, gets caught because despite being a pathological liar he sucks at lying to begin with and then still believes he has any credibility at all

Chad’s life would be genuinely sad if he wasn’t so naturally hateable on top of all this. His stepdad didn’t hit him hard enough

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Kevin's problem is that he's been in the comedy business for 40 years, and has almost nothing to show for it. Meanwhile his contemporaries like Louis CK and Bill burr have gone on to mega stardom. And to top it off, his own little brother glommed a successful career from latching onto Dave Chappelle.

No amount of therapy is going to help that.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Kevin's problem is that he's been in the comedy business for 40 years, and has almost nothing to show for it. Meanwhile his contemporaries like Louis CK and Bill burr have gone on to mega stardom. And to top it off, his own little brother glommed a successful career from latching onto Dave Chappelle.

No amount of therapy is going to help that.
People older than he is have late blooming career success all the time. But he mistreats everyone and people eventually stop putting up with that. It’s not like he’s Seinfeld-tier and has earned the right to get impatient.

G

I want to write for Kevin. "What people don't realize is that putting plates in your lips . . . . that was invented by white people. (laughter) No, really it was white slave traders that came up with that. They told the Africans they were buying slaves from, that if you put a plate in your bottom lip . . . then people would come by and just put food on it. Like you would never starve because people would keep putting food on your plate. IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!"
Mursi_Lip_Plate,_Ethiopia_(11886606444).jpg

G

there is this very odd duplicity ( I think that's the word I want to use) regarding feeling bad for ray, but also legitamately not liking him, and I can't kick it because on one hand- I do feel bad for him but on the other I FAWKING hate him and don't ever want to see or hear him again

it's so weird
You just feel conflicted. Duplicity suggests you're trying to deceive the guy.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Isn't he like 65?
He’s not even 55. Look at Ke Huy Quan or Jennifer Coolidge. Everyone loves a geriatric Cinderella story. But nobody loves a constant complainer who walks into every situation with a shitty attitude, expecting the worst of everyone and then bitching when he gets it.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He’s not even 55. Look at Ke Huy Quan or Jennifer Coolidge. Everyone loves a geriatric Cinderella story. But nobody loves a constant complainer who walks into every situation with a shitty attitude, expecting the worst of everyone and then bitching when he gets it.
We're talking about Kevin Brennan right? He's 63.