• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Levy off MLC, Kevin Brennan spiraling

Forum Clout
Ray's got a rough road if he suffered any head trauma......."Brain Bleed" is a motherfucker and will kill you.....accident niggas like ray most likely has one of those
He’s still accident prone apparently. I recall he fell off his bike maybe during the winter and he’s had a history of seizures. On occasion he would be drunk on streams but it’s becoming frequent now. He needs to get checked out and he needs a new life plan.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He needs to get checked out and he needs a new life plan.
He should reach out to Mike Bocchetti, who’s been clean and sober for like 20 years. I say this with nothing but love: If that guy can do it, anyone can.

I wish I could believe Kevin is playing 4D underwater chess but he’s just so unrelentingly emotional that I don’t think he has it in him to be calculating. I think he really just has no idea how hard he’s punching himself in the face.

Forum Clout
He should reach out to Mike Bocchetti, who’s been clean and sober for like 20 years. I say this with nothing but love: If that guy can do it, anyone can.

I wish I could believe Kevin is playing 4D underwater chess but he’s just so unrelentingly emotional that I don’t think he has it in him to be calculating. I think he really just has no idea how hard he’s punching himself in the face.
He's been trying at fame and success for like 50 years and the highest he's ever gotten was fucking a pre-fame Sarah Silverman. He has no idea what he's doing, he's just a hyperemotional old fruit who can't control his rage.

He's an AntH that never had a rise to fall from.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
He's been trying at fame and success for like 50 years and the highest he's ever gotten was fucking a pre-fame Sarah Silverman. He has no idea what he's doing, he's just a hyperemotional old fruit who can't control his rage.

He's an AntH that never had a rise to fall from.
Harsh but fair.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
can't control his rage
This is the biggest tragedy to me. He never learned to pause between stimulus and effect. You’re going to fuck up a lot of relationships and situations in life unless you develop some kind of ability to exercise restraint over your own response.

It’s not too late for him to learn it but I don’t think he’d be open to any kind of self-improvement or change. He’ll either be shut off to it on a fundamental level or have the “If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best” attitude typical of narcissists and cluster Bs everywhere.

Kevin and I are not that far apart in age, but he reminds me of my father, who I love and have a peaceful relationship with thanks to my own growth in learning how to control my reactions. His attitude has remained “I’m not changing, fuck you,” and it’s certainly alienated many people including his children. Kevin seems to really love his kids, but his rage has been and will always be a barrier to their closeness unless he mans up and works on himself. (It’s entirely possible he’s already doing intensive therapy and how he is now is the result of much hard work. In which case, just keep at it, KB.)

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Chad’s channel got nuked after three strikes and he reached out to Karl (the pedo lover WATP host) for advice on how to deal with YouTube. When Kevin found out on stream that Karl didn’t coldly rebuff Chad but indeed did speak to him and help him, it looked like Brennan took a dagger to the chest. He is PISSED at Karl and is doing a terrible job of pretending he’s not. So throw another feud on the fire.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
This is the biggest tragedy to me. He never learned to pause between stimulus and effect. You’re going to fuck up a lot of relationships and situations in life unless you develop some kind of ability to exercise restraint over your own response.

It’s not too late for him to learn it but I don’t think he’d be open to any kind of self-improvement or change. He’ll either be shut off to it on a fundamental level or have the “If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best” attitude typical of narcissists and cluster Bs everywhere.

Kevin and I are not that far apart in age, but he reminds me of my father, who I love and have a peaceful relationship with thanks to my own growth in learning how to control my reactions. His attitude has remained “I’m not changing, fuck you,” and it’s certainly alienated many people including his children. Kevin seems to really love his kids, but his rage has been and will always be a barrier to their closeness unless he mans up and works on himself. (It’s entirely possible he’s already doing intensive therapy and how he is now is the result of much hard work. In which case, just keep at it, KB.)
It's not too late to learn it? Dude he's a geriatric. When is he gonna learn it? While getting dialysis at age 85?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Kevin annoys me because I don't know if he realizes that none of superchatters (aside for David Chandler) don't like him

Also, Kevin has to move to the feud with the Shuli Network ASAP because nobody cares about the Chad feud (even though it's kinda over)

Forum Clout
Kevin annoys me because I don't know if he realizes that none of superchatters (aside for David Chandler) don't like him

Also, Kevin has to move to the feud with the Shuli Network ASAP because nobody cares about the Chad feud (even though it's kinda over)
Yeah the Chad feud is pretty much done since he gave in today like a little bitch. He's been itching to go after Shulli and now with no Bob he's not going to hold back. Wouldn't be surprised to Chad back on the show within the next 2 weeks. Kevin does have a soft spot for retards like Chad and Ray even if he's fucking nuts.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Yeah the Chad feud is pretty much done since he gave in today like a little bitch. He's been itching to go after Shulli and now with no Bob he's not going to hold back. Wouldn't be surprised to Chad back on the show within the next 2 weeks. Kevin does have a soft spot for retards like Chad and Ray even if he's fucking nuts.
the end of today's episode makes you appreciate ACTUAL content rather than reading superchats

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
It's not too late to learn it? Dude he's a geriatric. When is he gonna learn it? While getting dialysis at age 85?
Believe it or not I’ve seen crazy fuckups older than him learn a new way to relate to people. But they actually wanted to change. I don’t think Kevin would even consider learning and growing.

I’m so glad I bailed on this show already. Anyone who’s stuck around and kept sending money should hang themselves if Chad comes back at any point.

This is what’s called screwing the pooch, Brennan. I would be personally devastated if I’d managed to turn my own fans against me en masse and I had a family to support.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I don’t know the latest except Kevin had Chad on last week so he’s probably taking over for Levy now. I want Kevin to fail for this.

Forum Clout
I don’t know the latest except Kevin had Chad on last week so he’s probably taking over for Levy now. I want Kevin to fail for this.
From earlier today:

IMG_2470.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
From earlier today:
Kevin Brennan is absolutely right about one thing: Chad has never been intentionally funny. The closest he got was having Bryan Johnson on his show while at the same time Kevin was yelling at Levy about having him on. (Kevin claimed — and probably still does — that Levy “wouldn’t let [him] have Johnson on,” which is total bullshit. Levy said about 17 times, “SEND HIM A LINK!” While Kevin bitched and moaned, Chad got BJ on his show.)

I always had a soft spot for Kevin but now I’d like to see him get his ass kicked by Levy. But Chad has still never been funny.