• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Damn, e rock was doing pretty well for himself. That's $110k in today's dollars and he would have been early 30s...plus it doesn't sound like.he really burned the midnight oil.

Sweet gig! No wonder he didn't mind getting a phone call with whale noises during honeymoon

And all he had to do was show up late and eat sandwiches with Roland. Contribute nothing, listen to Ron & Fez in the office while having another sandwich, and then tell Opie the next morning "Ughh. I was here until 5pm yesterday.....".

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I am guessing Daniel is the same as Patrick, he's on some welfare scam and that's why Ross sr. made that nut hut Facebook post.

Pat is free to make money off shit like shitty books and that's why Daniel has been trying to set up fake gofundmes

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
So, you're looking for it/them? What a twisted piece of shit.

Why are you still here then? Apparently the ona fanbase got you fired from Rockstar for sending shit into your higher ups. That's fucked up, I agree. So why are you still seeking out the ever shrinking and more autistic element of it out? You fear for your job if people here found out where you work, so why engage with this place and take that chance?

Of course you'll never answer this, deranged kike midget because the answer is you are absolutely desperate for attention.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Exactly. How would you know. Or better, WHY SHOULD you know. Don't you notice I don't post shit anywhere? Don't you realize that's by design? Because I don't need weird fucking mongoloid Nazi's knowing ANYTHING about me?
I dont know why you think revealing your salary is some doxxable information. In fact its the opposite. If you listed a high number we would all have egg on our faces for doubting (and making much less money) than you.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Is it so hard? So who lie about making more than when you were with xm, or you are making more than Samuel and the rest of the board?

Bro did you have a fucking stroke while typing this out? Focus on coherency and try again.

I dont know why you think revealing your salary is some doxxable information. In fact its the opposite. If you listed a high number we would all have egg on our faces for doubting (and making much less money) than you.

If I give you anything over like $70K you're gonna be calling for paystubs and tax returns. You guys jump at the chance to call me a liar. You're going to take my word for it NOW? GTFO.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If I give you anything over like $70K you're gonna be calling for paystubs and tax returns. You guys jump at the chance to call me a liar. You're going to take my word for it NOW? GTFO.
I can’t speak for the other members but i’ll believe it as long as you don’t throw out like anything above 200k.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Bro did you have a fucking stroke while typing this out? Focus on coherency and try again.

Do you make more now stocking cans than when you were with XM/SXM