• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

G

lol what? when did I date a vet?

Your hs sweetheart vet assistant, stupid yid.
The girls you consensually fuck shouldn’t be hard to remember

What’s funny is that you look like such a schwarthy turk roach that even your own people won’t accept you

You’re like rachel dolezal if rachel dolezal was a barback

1592334F-14DC-4B2A-9877-AE0301D2F30C.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
And all he had to do was show up late and eat sandwiches with Roland. Contribute nothing, listen to Ron & Fez in the office while having another sandwich, and then tell Opie the next morning "Ughh. I was here until 5pm yesterday.....".
Are there jobs like what you and Erock did still out there? If you didn't move into whatever you're doing now and Erock didn't go for the Cumpound lifeline--could you guys get a gig at a rock station in a random town or are the jobs all dried up due to syndication etc.? The radio industry fascinates me

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Did you think you were gonna hit that early thirties growth spurt?

I can tell you’re filled with rage that sam has a smokeshow wife and lovely kids while you’re arguing with nazi incels at an internet cafe. Shister dwarf.

no wonder your cunt veterinarian gf left you and upgraded,
Poor, jewish, and a midget? Three strikes
30s? Dovid has to be in his mid to late 40s by now.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Are there jobs like what you and Erock did still out there? If you didn't move into whatever you're doing now and Erock didn't go for the Cumpound lifeline--could you guys get a gig at a rock station in a random town or are the jobs all dried up due to syndication etc.? The radio industry fascinates me

Lmao no. These jobs didn't really exists when WE had them. The frat-house morning show was dead by the mid 2000's and even then, how many shows could get away with what we were doing, PLUS we had zero on-site management from 2004 to Sirius. That was huge. If we had ANY boss at the studio, we would have all been fired 6 times over. I don't think it was syndication that killed radio, it was the times. Look at this board. A good amount of people never listened on a regular radio let alone satellite. All YouTube and all free. You're trying to be a projectionist in 2003. Sure it's interesting, but this career path is over.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lmao no. These jobs didn't really exists when WE had them. The frat-house morning show was dead by the mid 2000's and even then, how many shows could get away with what we were doing, PLUS we had zero on-site management from 2004 to Sirius. That was huge. If we had ANY boss at the studio, we would have all been fired 6 times over. I don't think it was syndication that killed radio, it was the times. Look at this board. A good amount of people never listened on a regular radio let alone satellite. All YouTube and all free. You're trying to be a projectionist in 2003. Sure it's interesting, but this career path is over.
If you stayed in this career theres a good chance the only job you could get is being a monkey for the thousand podcasts ran by companies (for some reason) that need like a hundred employees each (for some reason). And thats a job no one would want.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Obviously, I know the shock jock genre is deader than a doornail, but could you and Erock get a job at a sports station or a pop station at a random town doing similar stuff or are the jobs pretty much all dried up

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Sure, for a 50% pay decrease and 100% fun decrease.
That's what makes Sam's ascent all the more impressive. In a dying industry where his peers and people in his age cohort are having to abandon the business or are laid off, he has managed to have a glow up.

Got promoted and has helmed a morning show on satellite for the past seven years. I'm not a sam fan and never listen to the show, but I have to admit his "Last Professional Broadcaster" schtick seems to be true. Who else that is just in the radio business born after 1980 is more successful than Sam? Everyone else is a comedian/podcaster/celebrity or older radio guy. There are probably a few sports guys in bigger FM markets I don't know about, but that's about it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
People born in 80 and after got out. You're basically saying "Well, Sam was the most successful Blockbuster Video franchisee in the last 7 years."

You bet pal. He sure was.
I think theres a niche audience for it. 30 year old retards love retro shit. “No i dont listen to podcasts i listen to radio broadcasts.” Its like saying you listen to shit on vinyl.