• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
People born in 80 and after got out. You're basically saying "Well, Sam was the most successful Blockbuster Video franchisee in the last 7 years."

You bet pal. He sure was.
you're being a cunt to the only person who's politely engaging with you. you need to stop being such a smug, insufferable twat, daniel. you've not at all earned the level of arrogance you assert

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Your place of employment will be found soon enough (if it exists). People here are pretty good at that. Then I suspect complaints will be made from emails like [email protected] and [email protected]

Your employers and supervisors (if they exist) will have all their information found and all of a sudden your boss’ great uncle’s funeral rememberance page will have posts from “Daniel Kurlan” “Diana Orbani” etc. the posts will almost certainly reference the holocaust.

Patrick is boring, repetitive and broken . Moo has thrown in the towel. Nana is dying.

You’re all that’s left Dovid. I don’t even mind ya. Listened to a Danny Ross compilation the other day—you’re a funny guy. But I don’t have an issue with any of the above either!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Don’t you get it? He has to post here because we talk about him. But him posting here causes us to talk about him, so he has to post here. But him posting here causes us to talk about him, so he has to post here. And him posting here…

Why does Danny gotta gaslight us like this? Very short, bald and bad at Guitar Hero of him.