• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Let’s get Danny fired. Email the school board.

IMG_1244.jpeg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
ME: I’m an accountant. Dan Loss? Unemployed drunk. Every day I go to work I pay an absurd amount of taxes so losers like Dan Ross and Patrick can not starve to death. Even when he bartends he doesn’t claim all his tips. Despicable person.
Balancing your mother's checkbook in exchange for free room and board doesn't make you an "accountant", funster.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
For a message board full of Nazi's, all y'all sure a bunch of money obsessed Jews.
You love to keep acting like we’re the perpetrators. You were the one who brought up how unsuccessful Sam is and now you want to act like we started that. You fucking said it and you can’t even accurately compare yourself to him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“I can’t reveal my job because you would try to get me fired”
Ok, then just say how much you make a year.
“I’m not doing that, you’re so obsessed with me.”

I don’t understand how the fuck this is so difficult. Unless you just don’t even have a job and cant come up with a believable lie. Danny. I make something like 30k a year but thats my salary, the company makes way more than that but it stays in the account because I don’t need it all. You see? Why is that so hard?