• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Ive heard having the DT's are no fun.

"Ms. Cumia, how much alcohol do you consume daily?"

"Once in awhile, hahahools". ....flatline

Im positive he was not 100% honest with the doctor or himself. Look at his tweets, just a speed bump in the road. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he tries to play COD.

This is just a catalyst, 9/10 it is downhill from here. Its like all his medical conditions are coming front and center.

Or he strokes out, maybe he should have not made fun of countless people who were informed, disabled, and a minority. The chickens came home to roost
She's been hard drinking ever since the firing with only the interruption of the court ordered AA, 73ster. It's a real possibility going cold sober will kill her.

Forum Clout
The answer is obvious. What Nana needs to do is, he needs to buy himself a nice little piece of property in a rural state, like the Carolinas or something. Then, he should build himself a new custom home, with a professional podcasting studio, then he should move down there and live the good life. It's just so unfortunate that he can't make something like that happen, you know?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It isn't, but I don't personally think that she only routes through a 6-er. Probably more along the lines of a 12 pack.
Sure he might be only drinking 6 beers but what about the benzos? 1 beer and benzos is already pretty bad.
I’m thinking at least 24 beers and some liquor on top of whatever he is prescribed. You’re not up tweeting F/N at all hours of the night off a 12 pack.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Kevin Smith was also 600 pounds but not an alcoholic. Cumias didn’t do themselves any favors with the cigarettes.
Are you being silly? Kevin was never 600. That's Big Sal territory.

FBI_1.jpg