• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
CIp3Y2q.png

6KZIwjw.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
He won’t dry out. He literally can’t unless he goes through some form of doctor supervised rehab. He has been drinking nearly everyday for what amounts to 20 years. He has an insane tolerance and no doubt drinks a 6, maybe even 12, pack a day. If he quit cold turkey it would kill him. And he doesn’t have the self restraint, even with his own life at risk, to ween himself off without a supervisor by his side. He told Gavin not even a week ago he was drinking just water for his check up then on his last show before being hospitalized he says he drank a whole bottle of Chardonnay. He is Lady Di at this point without the severe crack addiction, but even then he may have that as well.
That's nothing. End-stage alcoholism starts around 24 and goes up from there.

Well, when I went cold turkey and googled why I was feeling like I was going to die, I think the Mayo Clinic website said something like if you're over 40, drink a certain amount a day (think it was a liter of spirits!), and have been drinking every day for 10 years, you should only go cold turkey under medical supervision.

Can't find that page now, but at the time it made an impact.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Well, when I went cold turkey and googled why I was feeling like I was going to die, I think the Mayo Clinic website said something like if you're over 40, drink a certain amount a day (think it was a liter of spirits!), and have been drinking every day for 10 years, you should only go cold turkey under medical supervision.

Can't find that page now, but at the time it made an impact.

From reading people's experiences on r/stopdrinking, if you get up to half a liter or 750ml of spirits a day then you get bad withdrawals. I quit for 12 days recently and I guess I'm lucky because I didn't get any withdrawals beyond bad sleep. I didn't even get cravings really, except every so often I would get a very intense craving to drink something sweet.

Forum Clout
Heart patient here. Have no info but some experience. It is probably 1 of 3 things:

1.) He shit blood and that means he has end stage liver cancer.

2.) He had chest pains/heart attack and went to the ER. They confirmed a heart attack and either sent him to the cath lab to have the blockage cleared and more stents, or, if the blockage is higher up in the arteries stabilized him and set him up for bypass.

3.) I go for regular checkups and every few years the doctor has me do a stress test. The schedule a bunch folks for the same day and do us sequentially. Radioactive dye injection, scan, If coronary arteries look OK you get another dye injection and get on the treadmill until your heart rate reaches a certain level, maybe 150 bps. Then, while your arteries are all open from the exercise another scan. IF the arteries look clear, you go home, if not, they call an ambulance and you go to the ER. Every time I have done this at least one guy doesn't go home, he gets sent to the hospital. Then it is either the cath lab or a bypass.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Heart patient here. Have no info but some experience. It is probably 1 of 3 things:

1.) He shit blood and that means he has end stage liver cancer.

2.) He had chest pains/heart attack and went to the ER. They confirmed a heart attack and either sent him to the cath lab to have the blockage cleared and more stents, or, if the blockage is higher up in the arteries stabilized him and set him up for bypass.

3.) I go for regular checkups and every few years the doctor has me do a stress test. The schedule a bunch folks for the same day and do us sequentially. Radioactive dye injection, scan, If coronary arteries look OK you get another dye injection and get on the treadmill until your heart rate reaches a certain level, maybe 150 bps. Then, while your arteries are all open from the exercise another scan. IF the arteries look clear, you go home, if not, they call an ambulance and you go to the ER. Every time I have done this at least one guy doesn't go home, he gets sent to the hospital. Then it is either the cath lab or a bypass.
something weird - I don't know if I've matrixed myself into being an empath (I know that sounds fuckin craaaazy) but I've had tachycardia & mildly prolonged Qt interval over the last few days, I can do basic monitoring myself & it's seemingly resolved, I probably just drank too much.

Forum Clout
something weird - I don't know if I've matrixed myself into being an empath (I know that sounds fuckin craaaazy) but I've had tachycardia & mildly prolonged Qt interval over the last few days, I can do basic monitoring myself & it's seemingly resolved, I probably just drank too much.
Kind of normal but that does not mean it is good "Alcohol can trigger atrial fibrillation (AF or AFib), an irregular rhythm in the upper chambers of the heart, which can feel like fluttering or rapid pounding sensations in the chest."

If you want to dig in : alcohol and your heart

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Well matrix yourself out of that shit and clean up brothaman.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I used to drink pretty crazy amounts before I hit 40, especially when making the "She" album. In fact, finishing up that album, and then meeting Gosia, were my wake-up calls of how irresponsible I was being with my health.

I never went through withdrawals, and I'll still imbibe occasionally, but not even close to my youngest days. What a dumb, miserable cunt I could be in my early twenties.