• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Heart patient here. Have no info but some experience. It is probably 1 of 3 things:

1.) He shit blood and that means he has end stage liver cancer.

2.) He had chest pains/heart attack and went to the ER. They confirmed a heart attack and either sent him to the cath lab to have the blockage cleared and more stents, or, if the blockage is higher up in the arteries stabilized him and set him up for bypass.

3.) I go for regular checkups and every few years the doctor has me do a stress test. The schedule a bunch folks for the same day and do us sequentially. Radioactive dye injection, scan, If coronary arteries look OK you get another dye injection and get on the treadmill until your heart rate reaches a certain level, maybe 150 bps. Then, while your arteries are all open from the exercise another scan. IF the arteries look clear, you go home, if not, they call an ambulance and you go to the ER. Every time I have done this at least one guy doesn't go home, he gets sent to the hospital. Then it is either the cath lab or a bypass.

TYFYS, bloodshitter

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
zugac1vlguw11.png
HAHA HOLEE SHIT, I remember back in da day in college, my pal (:image_9253:) made a "wanted for indecent exposure" poster of this virgin jew friend we had, weird fella, and we stuck it up around the campus lol.
We also stuck holocaust victims up on the computahs and said "that's your uncle" hehe
Punchin out

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I was born with a heart condition that I fixed with regular exercise, but only after waking up with chest pains for weeks on end. Still young though and didn't really clean the diet up at all.

Then when I was like 28 I saw a guy probably like 21 walking out of the gas station loaded up with a sandwich, chips, soda, and a cigarette hanging out his mouth. Dude was really skinny and could probably eat and live like that for a couple of decades without too much trouble but for some reason it got me really into eating clean.

Seeing that Nana is basically eating like that young guy and drinking so much and being at such an elderly age is pretty amazing. I'm really surprised this one didn't take him all the way out since he's got genetics, age, diet, alcoholism, and pedophilia all working against him.

I suppose the Good Lord in His wisdom wants to drag this out a bit, let Nana have to suffer through roof repair and hospital bills, and that's fine with me.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Nana is very upset about this thread. It's obvious. He did not want his hospital visit known to everyone. He's always been very insecure about his bad ticker and looking old. That's why he always soy sauces his hair and refuses to grow a beard to hide his hellish complexion. His beard would have been grey for at least 20 years now and dying it would be too obvious and hilarious.

Before this latest hospital visit he rambled on and on about his health problems being related to having too much testosterone and red blood cells thanks to being Joe Rogan Jr. TRT guy, but that was all bullshit.

Has his live-in prostitute posted anything about it? Brother Slow? Any of his mutant ballwashers (other than Bobo)?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Nana is very upset about this thread. It's obvious. He did not want his hospital visit known to everyone. He's always been very insecure about his bad ticker and looking old. That's why he always soy sauces his hair and refuses to grow a beard to hide his hellish complexion. His beard would have been grey for at least 20 years now and dying it would be too obvious and hilarious.

Before this latest hospital visit he rambled on and on about his health problems being related to having too much testosterone and red blood cells thanks to being Joe Rogan Jr. TRT guy, but that was all bullshit.

Has his live-in prostitute posted anything about it? Brother Slow? Any of his mutant ballwashers (other than Bobo)?
Oh no no no we don't have any effect on his life alright?

lowend73

Forum Clout
Ive heard having the DT's are no fun.

"Ms. Cumia, how much alcohol do you consume daily?"

"Once in awhile, hahahools". ....flatline

Im positive he was not 100% honest with the doctor or himself. Look at his tweets, just a speed bump in the road. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he tries to play COD.

This is just a catalyst, 9/10 it is downhill from here. Its like all his medical conditions are coming front and center.

Or he strokes out, maybe he should have not made fun of countless people who were informed, disabled, and a minority. The chickens came home to roost