• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I bet if Nana got sober he would have a Tippy Tom moment and become a swishy gay fruit, way more than he is now. The prime natural Nana state.
Maybe we'll see a tippy tom esque return to humanity. He'll fully commit to talking like a homosexual man and admit all his failures were self created.
F/N. They do be stealing!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It's been over 24 hours. Why isn't he dead yet?
Joe is still practicing AntH's handwriting.

Then:

CQT8Noo.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joseph’s and Dawn’s silence is deafening, especially Cow’s. He’s so addicted to social media that it’s surprising that he hasn’t made some obscure or vague post about baby bro.

He’s probably in the hospital but has been sworn to silence until further notice.

Someone said he had people fly in to visit him? Is this true?

lowend73

Forum Clout
Nana is a a major crossroad in his life.

This heart attack, if it doesn't kill within the month, will be the catalyst for either;

Making a major life change, moving to SC, and drying out completely. Mend broken relationships with any and everyone, and work on become a normal human

Once again accepting no responsibility, and continuing a further decline into the void.

Remember to take care of yourself, God does not like ugly.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Joseph’s and Dawn’s silence is deafening, especially Cow’s. He’s so addicted to social media that it’s surprising that he hasn’t made some obscure or vague post about baby bro.
By vague post you mean a 300 word essay about heart care based on his extensive knowledge of all things cardiac. With an added paragraph about how his version of Layla at his bedside brought him back from the brink of death. Then a selfie with nanas comatose body.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I agree this is a turning point for AntH. I just pray that brother joe or dawn can talk some sense into him and get him to cut down on the road sodas and start a keto diet. Maybe if AntH actually moves in with his chick she could get him on a fitness training program!

Jizz

Forum Clout
Sounds like they just found an issue during a regular cardio test. Cardio issues frequently cause depression for some reason. I'm hoping that now that AntH has his pipes cleaned out he will be happier and not spend all his time sitting in a dark room alone drinking and playing video games!