• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Cheer up, Nana. When you get out you can see Joe Matarese do his best set in years! Let's send Nana some tickets with a get well soon message...

jm.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
My dad was a drunk who died in his early 60s, my uncle was, their dad was. Every alcoholic (in terms of being a life long drinker who drinks regularly) I’ve ever known didn’t make it to 70. The ones who got close were basically bed ridden dementia patients at 68 when other 68 year olds are still healthy and fit.

He isn’t long for this earth, and subconsciously he must know it.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
My dad was a drunk who died in his early 60s, my uncle was, their dad was. Every alcoholic (in terms of being a life long drinker who drinks regularly) I’ve ever known didn’t make it to 70. The ones who got close were basically bed ridden dementia patients at 68 when other 68 year olds are still healthy and fit.

He isn’t long for this earth, and subconsciously he must know it.
Nice family, stupid.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
View attachment 155886
His recent health troubles explain this.
I don't know what circumstance would make you this drenched in sweat by just sitting there boozing, funster.

"Just a blockage."

It's a decade of fall down drunk plaque built up in his circulatory system, that's all. Just take some aspirinster.

I'll say this now. He won't make the next election.