• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Steve Carlisi Monday Conspiracy?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Keep him under pressure. He will make another "I'm doing better" than you shit.

Fake receipt:
Screenshot_20240104_204752_Samsung Internet.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"So you're going to give me a bad review without even taking my work ethic into account?"

Being a back-biting insubordinate heeb speaks quite loudly to your work ethic, @BenDovid. What is it with you people and your irrational hatred of authority?
Reminder that part of Dan got fired (from RockStar) is because he tattled on a coworker for taking a night off to DJ. I bet she still works there. Bitter, resentful, short, and petty. He’s like a woman.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
So do I! I called him out to print out these "management emails" I supposedly sent, he could not provide. I asked him for examples of his claims, he could not provide. Then he stormed out of the studio like the girl he was.
Attitude and behavioral issues toward management and other members of staff are typically addressed during manager reviews as an fyi not just "work ethic" e.g., 7 hour days at a studio

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
Opie is such an insufferable cunt here. While Jim and nana are ribbing and joking around he's just sitting there stewing and feeling personally attacked/insulted by it and ruining the mood entirely.

I was never on the hardcore hate Opie bandwagon but I can understand where a lot of those sentiments came from

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Opie is such an insufferable cunt here. While Jim and nana are ribbing and joking around he's just sitting there stewing and feeling personally attacked/insulted by it and ruining the mood entirely.
Because those dishonest faggots hated Steve C and behaved like women and never were truthful. Anytime a serious conversation happened on the show either Anthony or Norton would shut it down with dick jokes or AIDS jokes. Unless it personally involved them. When faggot Anthony had his girlfriend locked in an insane asylum (not Daniel Ross, another girlfriend) he refused to let anyone joke about it and threatened to walk off of the show if Opie put joke callers on the air. Anthony had entire months removed from the show archive because they had Lobster Girl jokes in them.

Norton would grind the show to a halt to rant about critics who mocked his dumb shows or standup specials. Or when Norton was pulled over by a cop and refused to tell the show why he was pulled over. Opie and the callers let him have it and he whined like a little girl and refused to tell anyone why the cops pulled him over which was central to the story. Norton just sat there brooding like a queer.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t know what to make of who was right or wrong because I haven’t listened to this saga yet but it appears both sides have merits but are simultaneously retarded and unprofessional.

Steve had the right to take his time and was technically working within the rules so he had the law and company policy on his side. From an optics standpoint, it’s a fucking retarded idea. The only time I’ve seen people do stuff like that is taking off Fridays in the summer when it’s not overly disruptive to the flow. Taking Mondays off is particularly bad because that’s the set up day for the week and he’s basically signaling that he isn’t interested in being the EP but still expects to be respected and treated like the EP.

At the same time, O&A were right to be like wtf dude we do a daily morning show and our EP wants to take off every single Monday for an entire year? Don’t you think your role is too critical for that to work? Danny & co., of course were right to be like wtf what do even do here then, cunty attitudes notwithstanding. Having this real life work issue become an on air bit was fucking retarded because it encourages everybody to treat each other like shit for real, even though you’re all supposed to be working together towards the goal.

Sirius also should have figured out how to manage the error because this had to be a problem across the entire org. The fact they threw their hands up and said meh, do whatever you want without trying to come up with alternatives speaks to straight up incompetence.

I’m constantly shocked by just how unprofessional O&A really was. Steve got fired in the end so this was probably just another reason to justify their decision to get rid of him. The more I learn about him, the more I realize he was A) shamelessly selfish, B) completely oblivious to how his actions come off to others C) incompetent or D) all of the above.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Or when Norton was pulled over by a cop and refused to tell the show why he was pulled over. Opie and the callers let him have it and he whined like a little girl and refused to tell anyone why the cops pulled him over which was central to the story. Norton just sat there brooding like a queer.
Haha I don’t remember that one. Such a queen. Do you think Toast was holding?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Problem is is its not like SXM offered these days off then went “NO YOU CANT USE THEM”. It was that XM gave them the days, the merger happened, and SXM didn’t realize they carried over. They were put in a situation where they didn’t want to but had to give them the days. Not their fault basically.
Tough Shit. They gave the days, they have to honor that and they can't punish an employee for using them. They were clearly trying to Jew employees into not using them.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I have to rephrase shit because you either purposefully or out of ignorance misquote, leave out, or all together miss something i’m saying.
Quit being a Tomlinson, corecTing the record because someone doesn't accept your autistic ally narrow view of things.
So do I! I called him out to print out these "management emails" I supposedly sent, he could not provide. I asked him for examples of his claims, he could not provide. Then he stormed out of the studio like the girl he was.
So he did exactly what you do when asked for proof of anything.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Tonight Mercury occults Regulus, and my blood type is AB, and Steve's wife says this means I should eat more seaweed.

She works as a dietician in a strip mall between a chiropractor and a psychic. Totally trustworthy.