• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Steve Carlisi Monday Conspiracy?

Forum Clout
I have to rephrase shit because you either purposefully or out of ignorance misquote, leave out, or all together miss something i’m saying.

This is what I mean. O&A “didn’t care” BECAUSE THEY WERENT TOLD. They didn’t even know how many days Steve had off.

Steve told O&A he was taking like 4 Mondays off. They said thats fine.

Then they found out it was for a year and the “foreseeable future” shit. That wasn’t fine. Because that WASNT COMMUNICATED to O&A.

Then Steve fucked himself further by refusing to say he was even going to take the year in the first place.

It was not clear. That makes it confusing. Who was this info communicated to properly? His bosses? Yes. But again, it was between SXM and Steve but O&A as the show you’re producing for probably should know if you’re taking off for the whole year. Which they didn’t.

Yes, and you have an exuberant and very animated opinion on Steve's perfectly acceptable choices.

O&A said it wasn’t acceptable. That makes it not acceptable. They are the show, he is their producer. “We need you here 5 days a week and we can work out intermitted days”. This is not what i’m saying, this is what they were saying.

Yet you have literally nothing to say about the cunt bullshit that Danny, Erock, Sam, and Than were pulling, deliberately sabotaging the team, out of bitterness, because they weren't getting the deal Steve got.

So unbelievably wrong. They were sabotaging him because he SUCKED. That doesn’t make being a little bitch and airing dirty laundry on air where bosses can hear it AT ALL justifiable, but it wasn’t a personal vendetta. He just wasn’t a fit for the show and you can hear in the hours of him on air how he distanced himself from everyone and how lazy he was. This increased him being fucked with which decreased his work ethic. I don’t blame him…I DONT BLAME YA!

Steve didn’t “get a deal”. Everybody was handed the same deal: You get around 50 PTO days. Steve was the only one who decided to do it for every Monday. And if there was one thing the interns were good at it was sucking up - Danny, Sam, and Erock would probably all love to work 4 day work weeks but can’t because they’re ass lickers who want their job. And here this guy is, above them, taking full advantage of those benefits. Its not jealousy per se but resentment.

And then guys like you pile onto a dead issue, long after he's literally dead. You guys still don't get it.

Oh brother…I hate to be the one now parroting Daniels talking points but all we do here is pile onto a dead issue. What makes this one different? Steve died? Who cares.
Steve was great fodder for da show. He knew his place and how to play up the bits when being made fun of. Now when its the jewey underlings he was in charge of start thinking they can poke fun as well is where it became a problem for him.

Forum Clout
No.

When we were hired at XM you got something like 5 PTO days / 10 vacation days and it would go up every year. We took plenty of those days being sick, during show breaks etc. Nobody ever deducted this from our balances. We weren't "handed a deal". We were looking at a situation we couldn't possibly exploit. I remember talking with Sam or Travis and realizing all these days and just being like, "Well, I guess we can take a few long weekends." Which, I would imagine is the normal reaction.

Steve went straight to - I'm taking Monday off forever. Now, nobody's saying you can't do that. But SHOULD you? I took a few sneaky days here and there, but Opie HATED if you couldn't make it to work. We'd have fucked up snowstorms and he'd be bitching if anyone was late. He took you missing shows personally. So, to say you actively WANT to miss one show a week for a year was a major slap in the face to Opie, as Steve was supposed to be a "leader" and instead committed career suicide. I'm not going for the joke.
You were Anthonys little bitch boy and therefore not on Opie's side in his eyes. You could have never taken a single day off and still been on the same shit list as Steve for taking every monday for the foreseeable future off.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
they, including danny on this very site, claimed steve was a lazy tosser who did nowt for the show -- which may have been true -- and yet everyone still took issue with him taking monday's off? in opie's words, they needed him there, so which is it? did he do absolutely fuckall, or was he integral to the show's operation? I think it's simply that people were jealous they didn't think to take monday's off first, and so they fucked it for steve out of spite lmao

here's why it was really an issue for the show:
sam wanted steve's job, so of course he was quick to throw him under the bus the second he spotted an opportunity to do so
danny had personal resentment against steve and took psychopathic enjoyment out of him being miserable. steve wanted monday's, so danny didn't want him to have them
and finally, opie and anthony were just angry cos they had to work five days a week, whereas stern (and now steve) only had to work four. imagine being a pissbaby over sitting on your arse and talking rubbish for 4 hours a day whilst pulling in seven figures. credit to jimmy, he sounded entirely indifferent on the whole situation

bunch of poofters, the lot of them. o&a truly was the gayest, pettiest show ever

Forum Clout
Who was in charge of verifying timesheets so that PTO was properly accounted for? Or was it just a payroll glitch? In either case, it would be illegal to take days off that weren't really yours.

Also, taking off every monday instead of a real vacation period just shows that you hate your job. You're not taking off to do something interesting, you're taking off to avoid work.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Steve C didn't do himself any favours.

But I like this audio. Of him dealing with Nana's butt boy. That pussyhole, Danny Ross.

"So you're going to give me a bad review without even taking my work ethic into account?"

Being a back-biting insubordinate heeb speaks quite loudly to your work ethic, @BenDovid. What is it with you people and your irrational hatred of authority?

dramamine

Forum Clout
There was zero jealousy. It was SUCH a bad look to attempt what he did. My beefs with Steve always stemmed from priorities, and the show never really seemed to be one for him. Back then I was hustling hard, and he was on his third lap of the lazy river.

Also, nobody "sabotaged" Steve. Nobody planned on Ben not making it for the long haul, and Steve was a victim of the power vacuum. He inherited the job, Derek filled his void and everyone shifted. He was just never a good Ben. And once Roland was booking regularly, what was Steve doing? He was the Executive Producer. Didn't book guests. Didn't structure the show. Wasn't doing production either. Wasn't on the board. Plus, after the content divorce, Steve NEVER handed in audio/content, as he could save it for Foundry. Steve fucked Steve. You don't have to push a guy off a cliff when he's full sending himself in a superman pose.
Didn't you disappear for month long holidays to places like Austin in your last few years.