• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Steve Carlisi Monday Conspiracy?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Who was the Wood Yi guy (I don’t know his real name) who got fired after being at CBS for 30 years, never took a sick day, took the bus every day for 2 hours, and they told him on his last day he was fired and they didn’t pay out his sick time?
Steve Freid. He was a CBS radio engineer and worked for K-ROCK for three or four decades never missing work. One day he showed up, worked his shift, and the bosses told him as he was leaving "you're fired". And that was that.
I’m on Steve’s side, fuck the company but if I were him I would have taken it off in large blocks. They probably would have fired him anyways no matter how he took it.
Exactly. Steve was going to get fired by Sirius eventually. Unless you worked for Stern you had zero job protection. And even then if Stern wanted you gone then Sirius would fire you like Sabean or all of the H101 shows that were terminated.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Steve Freid. He was a CBS radio engineer and worked for K-ROCK for three or four decades never missing work. One day he showed up, worked his shift, and the bosses told him as he was leaving "you're fired". And that was that.
Thank you, I knew he played Wood Yi for Stern then OnA had him on the air for a steak and to record some goodbye promos. I think Vos was in for that. I felt bad for the poor guy. That’s fucking brootal.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Here's where I jump from "fuck the corporations maaaan" and turn into "company guy."

Okay, so you stayed at the same job for over 30 years... Long before I was alive, and long before I became an executive over you... Why am I now saddled with the responsibility of keeping you employed? Because it's "tradition?"

Why am I now saddled with the responsibility of throwing you a "go-away" party, just because you haven't moved up in the company nor quit?

If it's a guy you hired, or somebody you worked with yourself, yeah sure... That's a professional relationship. But this shit where 30-year tenured employees cry about the new hires getting better benefits, higher starting wages, more PTO, etc. is laughable.

You as a 30 year stalwart want the benefits that only apply to new, younger people? Then get a new job... It's not the company's responsibility to match your pay or benefits for new people. These positions are not meant to be "careers" with real contracts, they are jobs where you replace people.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It was their fault by allowing it to happen. They created "legacy" terms where employees were grandfathered in. That is their fault.
Agreed.
Nah that's actually exactly what it was.
My overall my point was that its not a black and white scenario where Steve takes Mondays or no days at all, or Steve takes Mondays or 7 weeks of vacation. Again, retyping my point, it was about how he could potentially just use up those days throughout the year and with a vacation here and there. That avoids the whole being reamed out by the entertainment consequences but that would also mean now you don’t get every Monday off for a year.
You're not even sure that he did that. The fact that he gleefully helped in throwing Steve under the bus for using his PTO suggests that Sam got his "hard worker" reputation by being one of those little faggots who thinks that working on your day off, foregoing benefits, etc. is somehow going to increase your standing with the company. It doesn't, it only allows you to keep the position you have. And that's why Sam clings to the same rung of the ladder he's been on since O&A were there. He's a fill-in at best.
Again…look at my whole point. I also said that fat disgusting fuck Erock even had the common sense not to take every Friday off like Steve suggested to him. You are also parroting Dannys talking points of “yeah Sam got to stay but thats not all that good anyway!!” I would say keeping your job is preferable to being fired or being deemed so inconsequential the position is removed entirely. And again you’re misframing what i’m saying… It is not a black and white issue. It’s not Steve takes every Monday or no days at all. He is not “giving up company benefits” by deciding to come in every Monday for a year like his job requires. He still has those benefits but just can’t take off a day for the whole year.

This gets into an entire separate opinion of if taking every Monday off for a year is more scheduled than taking days here and there throughout the year. Obviously it gives you time to prepare for their absence better. But I would say the consequences of having a producer 4 days a week for the year is more drastic than not having the producer here and there, both in terms of perception to your bosses and work effort (whatever that was.) Especially when you consider in this clip Steve was completely unreachable on his first Monday off. Now granted no emergencies are going to go down at O&A but it looks bad.
Until PTO is factored in and he wants Mondays. Legally they couldn't do anything about it, and Steve would only acquise because he pussied out, then lost his job anyway. His position wasn't eliminated because he took his PTO days that inconvenienced the company. His position was eliminated because the new company realized they were paying 3 or 4 producers for a show that amounted to 2 men in their 50's doing a YouTube React channel.
You’re correct but this is just a larger thing of Steve. If he gave a fuck about the show and making it better there is a chance, even just slightly, that the position would not be eliminated. Producing a better show and elevating it means more subs which means your job is justified. O&A were on the decline and when Steve got fired is basically the last domino. (Not in terms that it caused their rapid fall off but it coincided with it.)
There is nothing confusing about that. The logic follows that the company 's only warranted pushback would be to ask for a hard date where the weekly routine day off ends. It's not hard to figure out.
How is it not confusing? Yes, the chain of command is Steve only answers to his bosses at SXM. He told them foreseeable future. He then told O&A, the show he produces, he would be off a couple Mondays without even mentioning how long it would be. O&A didn’t even know the amount of days Steve or the employees had off. Steve then got on air and argued that “foreseeable future” DIDN’T mean every Monday. That is not clear at all.

Which of course caused the company to pushback on Steve taking every Monday. Because he literally didn’t tell O&A he was going to do that and when they found out the Opster went to the bosses and said “We need a fawwkin producer here every day.” If the Opster deems it to be necessary why don’t you?
He communicated what needed to be communicated. You wanna talk about being irresponsible and screwing over the team? How about addressing the behavior of Danny, Erock, and Sam who gleefully, in the very same video posted above, admitted that when Steve would call them asking for Prep Sheets, info on what bits were used on what day, etc. Danny, Erock, and Sam would knowingly feed their boss false information to make him look bad, sabotage what little work he was trying to do, and cackled about getting away with it. That's not "inconveniencing" your team/company, it's deliberate malice.
Steve failed because he was Steve and because it was O&A. Both these things are true. He didn’t give a fuck about the show or producing it and cared more about his website. He was also working in a building with a bunch of pricks who could give fuck all about contributing to the show other than their own vain interests like WWE. He was fucked either way. He could be working in the most productive environment ever and still probably not be a good fit.

Have some energy for that, and not a dead issue like a dead guy taking days off in a perfectly legal way where all concerned parties were notified well in advance.

The thread is about Steve C taking Mondays off. Not about how Danny and Sam were being little cunts in the clip to him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Steve failed because he was Steve and because it was O&A.
Steve ended up burning out at O&A for a few reasons. First is that Opie and Anthony never stuck up for him when he asked for more help in the back office. And Anthony loathed Steve and told people like Danny to torment Steve. People like Sam, Erock, Danny, and others were openly disrespecting the other staff like Steve or Master Po knowing that Opie or Anthony would bail them out and they would use their friendships with the main hosts as a shield. Sometimes that would fail like when Kenny bitched out Danny and Anthony shut his mouth.

But Steve clearly went to O&A about the show staff and they didn't do anything. And management didn't help Steve either. Master Po also went to management a few times. As did people like Roland. Eventually this blew up for Opie as Roland would go to management and get him fired. They treated too many of their staff like shit and it finally blew up on at least one of them. And it honestly blew up on Anthony as well as pretty much everyone who worked at O&A seems to despise him except his boyfriend Danny and desperate Erock. Kenny probably had the time of his life tossing Anthony out onto the street like a pile of pissy eyed garbage.

But there is no way that Steve could have stayed at O&A with people like Danny and Sam shitting on him daily and him not being able to do anything about it. And without Opie and Anthony sticking up for him he had nowhere to go. And finally management started to disrupt O&A by messing with the show and firing Steve was probably a mercy for him.

THE D

Forum Clout
Again…look at my whole point.

You always do this when you lose arguments to The DMAN. We don't need to "go over" your post "again" after The DMAN has already disposed of it effortlessly. Don't keep saying "Again" like your valid point was missed or not addressed. You're just rephrasing wrong things in different words.

You are also parroting Dannys talking points of “yeah Sam got to stay but thats not all that good anyway!!” I would say keeping your job is preferable to being fired or being deemed so inconsequential the position is removed entirely.

PTO had nothing to do with that. The general belief that Sam was "a hard worker" was due to the fact that he was a doormat pushover who had the resources (rich parents) to continue slumming it for a job that wouldn't be worth it to anybody with half a backbone and skull without candy in it. You're comparing a Yes Man being tossed scraps to being an efficient self starter. It ain't so good. If Danny ever said that let the record show it was one thing he got right.

He is not “giving up company benefits” by deciding to come in every Monday for a year like his job requires. He still has those benefits but just can’t take off a day for the whole year.

And again, let The DMAN again say, that again -- AGAIN -- The company didn't get to choose when Steve took his PTO. And that's the end of the story. The only reason it wouldn't happen would be Steve backing off. And he still got fired anyway. Good job. He should have taken all 70 days off consecutively.

Obviously it gives you time to prepare for their absence better.

Then you have no argument, because that's the basis of this thread.

But I would say the consequences of having a producer 4 days a week for the year is more drastic than not having the producer here and there, both in terms of perception to your bosses and work effort (whatever that was.) Especially when you consider in this clip Steve was completely unreachable on his first Monday off. Now granted no emergencies are going to go down at O&A but it looks bad.

Yeah? Well The DMAN would say that a team of subordinates playing shit-slinging games, sabotaging their bosses, and then petty cackling like it's funny, that staff doesn't get to complain or demand to be taken seriously and have their concerns about perfectly legal choices of their boss addressed.

How is it not confusing?

Because there's nothing confusing about it. All the necessary info was communicated. Anything else we can clear up?

Steve only answers to his bosses at SXM. He told them foreseeable future. He then told O&A, the show he produces, he would be off a couple Mondays without even mentioning how long it would be. O&A didn’t even know the amount of days Steve or the employees had off.

It was between Steve and SXM. O&A didn't care and couldn't be bothered to care until it was on-air. Steve informed the company and his team. Where's the confusion? If you don't get it, you ask him to set a hard date. Not even remotely confusing.

Which of course caused the company to pushback on Steve taking every Monday.

The company didn't push back, and had no legal right to say anything. O&A pushed back, which caused Steve to back down and do what his bosses were telling him to do. And he still got fired anyway by the very people who didn't push back, and the people who did push back had no power to save him. NOW you're getting into "confusing" territory, but acting like it's totally obvious and not at all confusing because it would hurt your point to do so.

The thread is about Steve C taking Mondays off. Not about how Danny and Sam were being little cunts in the clip to him.

Yes, and you have an exuberant and very animated opinion on Steve's perfectly acceptable choices. Yet you have literally nothing to say about the cunt bullshit that Danny, Erock, Sam, and Than were pulling, deliberately sabotaging the team, out of bitterness, because they weren't getting the deal Steve got. Shit, I wonder why Steve needed an extra day away from these faggots? And then guys like you pile onto a dead issue, long after he's literally dead. You guys still don't get it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You always do this when you lose arguments to The DMAN. We don't need to "go over" your post "again" after The DMAN has already disposed of it effortlessly. Don't keep saying "Again" like your valid point was missed or not addressed. You're just rephrasing wrong things in different words.
I have to rephrase shit because you either purposefully or out of ignorance misquote, leave out, or all together miss something i’m saying.

Because there's nothing confusing about it. All the necessary info was communicated. Anything else we can clear up?

It was between Steve and SXM. O&A didn't care and couldn't be bothered to care until it was on-air. Steve informed the company and his team. Where's the confusion?
This is what I mean. O&A “didn’t care” BECAUSE THEY WERENT TOLD. They didn’t even know how many days Steve had off.

Steve told O&A he was taking like 4 Mondays off. They said thats fine.

Then they found out it was for a year and the “foreseeable future” shit. That wasn’t fine. Because that WASNT COMMUNICATED to O&A.

Then Steve fucked himself further by refusing to say he was even going to take the year in the first place.

It was not clear. That makes it confusing. Who was this info communicated to properly? His bosses? Yes. But again, it was between SXM and Steve but O&A as the show you’re producing for probably should know if you’re taking off for the whole year. Which they didn’t.

Yes, and you have an exuberant and very animated opinion on Steve's perfectly acceptable choices.

O&A said it wasn’t acceptable. That makes it not acceptable. They are the show, he is their producer. “We need you here 5 days a week and we can work out intermitted days”. This is not what i’m saying, this is what they were saying.

Yet you have literally nothing to say about the cunt bullshit that Danny, Erock, Sam, and Than were pulling, deliberately sabotaging the team, out of bitterness, because they weren't getting the deal Steve got.

So unbelievably wrong. They were sabotaging him because he SUCKED. That doesn’t make being a little bitch and airing dirty laundry on air where bosses can hear it AT ALL justifiable, but it wasn’t a personal vendetta. He just wasn’t a fit for the show and you can hear in the hours of him on air how he distanced himself from everyone and how lazy he was. This increased him being fucked with which decreased his work ethic. I don’t blame him…I DONT BLAME YA!

Steve didn’t “get a deal”. Everybody was handed the same deal: You get around 50 PTO days. Steve was the only one who decided to do it for every Monday. And if there was one thing the interns were good at it was sucking up - Danny, Sam, and Erock would probably all love to work 4 day work weeks but can’t because they’re ass lickers who want their job. And here this guy is, above them, taking full advantage of those benefits. Its not jealousy per se but resentment.

And then guys like you pile onto a dead issue, long after he's literally dead. You guys still don't get it.

Oh brother…I hate to be the one now parroting Daniels talking points but all we do here is pile onto a dead issue. What makes this one different? Steve died? Who cares.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

PTO had nothing to do with that. The general belief that Sam was "a hard worker" was due to the fact that he was a doormat pushover who had the resources (rich parents) to continue slumming it for a job that wouldn't be worth it to anybody with half a backbone and skull without candy in it. You're comparing a Yes Man being tossed scraps to being an efficient self starter. It ain't so good. If Danny ever said that let the record show it was one thing he got right.

And again, let The DMAN again say, that again -- AGAIN -- The company didn't get to choose when Steve took his PTO. And that's the end of the story. The only reason it wouldn't happen would be Steve backing off. And he still got fired anyway. Good job. He should have taken all 70 days off consecutively.

Then you have no argument, because that's the basis of this thread.

Yeah? Well The DMAN would say that a team of subordinates playing shit-slinging games, sabotaging their bosses, and then petty cackling like it's funny, that staff doesn't get to complain or demand to be taken seriously and have their concerns about perfectly legal choices of their boss addressed.

It was between Steve and SXM. O&A didn't care and couldn't be bothered to care until it was on-air. Steve informed the company and his team. Where's the confusion? If you don't get it, you ask him to set a hard date. Not even remotely confusing.

The company didn't push back, and had no legal right to say anything. O&A pushed back, which caused Steve to back down and do what his bosses were telling him to do. And he still got fired anyway by the very people who didn't push back, and the people who did push back had no power to save him. NOW you're getting into "confusing" territory, but acting like it's totally obvious and not at all confusing because it would hurt your point to do so.

Yes, and you have an exuberant and very animated opinion on Steve's perfectly acceptable choices. Yet you have literally nothing to say about the cunt bullshit that Danny, Erock, Sam, and Than were pulling, deliberately sabotaging the team, out of bitterness, because they weren't getting the deal Steve got. Shit, I wonder why Steve needed an extra day away from these faggots? And then guys like you pile onto a dead issue, long after he's literally dead. You guys still don't get it.
I have to rephrase shit because you either purposefully or out of ignorance misquote, leave out, or all together miss something i’m saying.

This is what I mean. O&A “didn’t care” BECAUSE THEY WERENT TOLD. They didn’t even know how many days Steve had off.

Steve told O&A he was taking like 4 Mondays off. They said thats fine.

Then they found out it was for a year and the “foreseeable future” shit. That wasn’t fine. Because that WASNT COMMUNICATED to O&A.

Then Steve fucked himself further by refusing to say he was even going to take the year in the first place.

It was not clear. That makes it confusing. Who was this info communicated to properly? His bosses? Yes. But again, it was between SXM and Steve but O&A as the show you’re producing for probably should know if you’re taking off for the whole year. Which they didn’t.

Yes, and you have an exuberant and very animated opinion on Steve's perfectly acceptable choices.

O&A said it wasn’t acceptable. That makes it not acceptable. They are the show, he is their producer. “We need you here 5 days a week and we can work out intermitted days”. This is not what i’m saying, this is what they were saying.

Yet you have literally nothing to say about the cunt bullshit that Danny, Erock, Sam, and Than were pulling, deliberately sabotaging the team, out of bitterness, because they weren't getting the deal Steve got.

So unbelievably wrong. They were sabotaging him because he SUCKED. That doesn’t make being a little bitch and airing dirty laundry on air where bosses can hear it AT ALL justifiable, but it wasn’t a personal vendetta. He just wasn’t a fit for the show and you can hear in the hours of him on air how he distanced himself from everyone and how lazy he was. This increased him being fucked with which decreased his work ethic. I don’t blame him…I DONT BLAME YA!

Steve didn’t “get a deal”. Everybody was handed the same deal: You get around 50 PTO days. Steve was the only one who decided to do it for every Monday. And if there was one thing the interns were good at it was sucking up - Danny, Sam, and Erock would probably all love to work 4 day work weeks but can’t because they’re ass lickers who want their job. And here this guy is, above them, taking full advantage of those benefits. Its not jealousy per se but resentment.

And then guys like you pile onto a dead issue, long after he's literally dead. You guys still don't get it.

Oh brother…I hate to be the one now parroting Daniels talking points but all we do here is pile onto a dead issue. What makes this one different? Steve died? Who cares.
Somehow I agree with you both. Sigh, it’s a tough one man.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Steve didn’t “get a deal”. Everybody was handed the same deal: You get around 50 PTO days.

No.

When we were hired at XM you got something like 5 PTO days / 10 vacation days and it would go up every year. We took plenty of those days being sick, during show breaks etc. Nobody ever deducted this from our balances. We weren't "handed a deal". We were looking at a situation we couldn't possibly exploit. I remember talking with Sam or Travis and realizing all these days and just being like, "Well, I guess we can take a few long weekends." Which, I would imagine is the normal reaction.

Steve went straight to - I'm taking Monday off forever. Now, nobody's saying you can't do that. But SHOULD you? I took a few sneaky days here and there, but Opie HATED if you couldn't make it to work. We'd have fucked up snowstorms and he'd be bitching if anyone was late. He took you missing shows personally. So, to say you actively WANT to miss one show a week for a year was a major slap in the face to Opie, as Steve was supposed to be a "leader" and instead committed career suicide. I'm not going for the joke.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Somehow I agree with you both. Sigh, it’s a tough one man.
First of all i’m a big fan of the DMAN…our “arguments” are DISCUSSIONS. Because at the end of the day we’re both fans of O&A, although to give him credit he’s a bigger and longer fan.

Without sucking him off i concede to a lot of his points but I still have mine as well. Obviously being that the issue wasn’t communicated clearly. If I were in Steves position I wouldn’t take the days like he did. If I knew I was going to be fired though? Fuck yes. Why not? But thats hindsight. The fact is is that him taking the days combined with bad communication resulted in him getting reamed out. The irony here is that Steve taking these days off truly isn’t a big deal in practicality - it only looks bad. As I said before the O&A show was not in such dire circumstances it needed an EP to make the show or be on standby for employee questions, especially when said days would be planned in advance.

THE D

Forum Clout

You cannot actually believe this. It's a hard cope, and a stupid one at that.

This is what I mean. O&A “didn’t care” BECAUSE THEY WERENT TOLD.

O&A "weren't told" because they ran out of the building before the show ended, never wanted to hear about anything from anyone, and Steve had to run with them just to get basic questions answered. They didn't care. It was fodder for the show.

Who was this info communicated to properly?

Erock, Than, Sam, Danny... You know... The guys who effectively were the only part of the show that shared information with each other? And they told O&A half the story. How does a guy tell O&A he's taking PTO that the company gives him when 1. O&A barely ever acknowledge him when he does his job, 2. PTO has nothing to do with O&A anyway?

O&A said it wasn’t acceptable. That makes it not acceptable.

False. O&A said it wasn't acceptable, and Steve bowed to them, abandoning his perfectly legal right to take his PTO, because he wanted to stay in good graces and keep his job. And it didn't work.

So unbelievably wrong.

Saying dramatic shit like this makes you look retarded when you follow it up describing something that wasn't wrong. Lol

They were sabotaging him because he SUCKED.

This is probably the most childish "I don't have an actual job" shit that The DMAN has ever heard. Not only are you dead wrong about basic practices like Paid time off, but you're putting your stamp of approval on dumbass unprofessionalism that doesn't fly anywhere in the real world.

Fun fact, The DMAN gets a shit load of PTO and uses it exactly like Steve tried to -- one day per week. He doesn't even have to answer to anyone for it. That's the real world. Though The DMAN doesn't have a squad of petty underlings, emboldened and protected by childish troll uncles who sabotage it, and then late to the party observers who harp on it via hate websites decades later like someone else was in the wrong when they weren't.

He just wasn’t a fit for the show

Lmao. Steve had been producing O&A since the late 90s. Sam Roberts didn't belong on the show. Your entire opinion here is based on satellite nonsense and Danny's whiny petty grudges that he has against every single boss he's ever had. Fuck sake you're amateur. Am I going to walk around and rip your fucking lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the fuck are you walking right through? Ah da da dah, like this in the background. What the fuck is it with you? What don't you fucking understand?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
David PLEASE…i’m exhausted from clarifying my points…i think i just need to stop being dumb…
When we were hired at XM you got something like 5 PTO days / 10 vacation days and it would go up every year. We took plenty of those days being sick, during show breaks etc. Nobody ever deducted this from our balances. We weren't "handed a deal".
Yes, this is precisely what I was refuting DMAN on. He said “Steve was handed a deal”. I said “No one was “handed a deal” because it was PTO and everyone got it”. Well I don’t know if I said it exactly like that but its what I was getting at.
We were looking at a situation we couldn't possibly exploit. I remember talking with Sam or Travis and realizing all these days and just being like, "Well, I guess we can take a few long weekends." Which, I would imagine is the normal reaction.

Steve went straight to - I'm taking Monday off forever. Now, nobody's saying you can't do that. But SHOULD you? I took a few sneaky days here and there, but Opie HATED if you couldn't make it to work. We'd have fucked up snowstorms and he'd be bitching if anyone was late. He took you missing shows personally. So, to say you actively WANT to miss one show a week for a year was a major slap in the face to Opie, as Steve was supposed to be a "leader" and instead committed career suicide. I'm not going for the joke.
Which again was my point to the DMAN. Everybody got the same deal but Steve was the only one to jump to the “every Monday off” thing. DMAN said you all sabotaged it because you were jealous, I said it wasn’t jealousy but resentment because the boss is being a lazy fuck. But what do I know? Thats rhetorical.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
First of all i’m a big fan of the DMAN…our “arguments” are DISCUSSIONS. Because at the end of the day we’re both fans of O&A, although to give him credit he’s a bigger and longer fan.

Without sucking him off i concede to a lot of his points but I still have mine as well. Obviously being that the issue wasn’t communicated clearly. If I were in Steves position I wouldn’t take the days like he did. If I knew I was going to be fired though? Fuck yes. Why not? But thats hindsight. The fact is is that him taking the days combined with bad communication resulted in him getting reamed out. The irony here is that Steve taking these days off truly isn’t a big deal in practicality - it only looks bad. As I said before the O&A show was not in such dire circumstances it needed an EP to make the show or be on standby for employee questions, especially when said days would be planned in advance.
AN OPEN AND HONEST DISCUSSION.

No.

When we were hired at XM you got something like 5 PTO days / 10 vacation days and it would go up every year. We took plenty of those days being sick, during show breaks etc. Nobody ever deducted this from our balances. We weren't "handed a deal". We were looking at a situation we couldn't possibly exploit. I remember talking with Sam or Travis and realizing all these days and just being like, "Well, I guess we can take a few long weekends." Which, I would imagine is the normal reaction.

You’re pathetic, just let it go. I don’t even think about 99% of my ex coworkers and here you are seething day after day like a jilted ex wife. You probably think about Cumia more than his actual ex wife does.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

There was zero jealousy. It was SUCH a bad look to attempt what he did. My beefs with Steve always stemmed from priorities, and the show never really seemed to be one for him. Back then I was hustling hard, and he was on his third lap of the lazy river.

Also, nobody "sabotaged" Steve. Nobody planned on Ben not making it for the long haul, and Steve was a victim of the power vacuum. He inherited the job, Derek filled his void and everyone shifted. He was just never a good Ben. And once Roland was booking regularly, what was Steve doing? He was the Executive Producer. Didn't book guests. Didn't structure the show. Wasn't doing production either. Wasn't on the board. Plus, after the content divorce, Steve NEVER handed in audio/content, as he could save it for Foundry. Steve fucked Steve. You don't have to push a guy off a cliff when he's full sending himself in a superman pose.

THE D

Forum Clout
Yes, this is precisely what I was refuting DMAN on. He said “Steve was handed a deal”. I said “No one was “handed a deal” because it was PTO and everyone got it”

The DMAN is talking about the position Steve inherited, not PTO. This little half a fag Danny has literally said "I am the show!!!"

He's a jealous, spiteful little creep with disaster areas everywhere you look in his previous work experience, and grudges to bare for his ex-bosses whether they're living, dead, doing better or worse than him. We know this.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
There was zero jealousy. It was SUCH a bad look to attempt what he did. My beefs with Steve always stemmed from priorities, and the show never really seemed to be one for him. Back then I was hustling hard, and he was on his third lap of the lazy river.

Also, nobody "sabotaged" Steve. Nobody planned on Ben not making it for the long haul, and Steve was a victim of the power vacuum. He inherited the job, Derek filled his void and everyone shifted. He was just never a good Ben. And once Roland was booking regularly, what was Steve doing? He was the Executive Producer. Didn't book guests. Didn't structure the show. Wasn't doing production either. Wasn't on the board. Plus, after the content divorce, Steve NEVER handed in audio/content, as he could save it for Foundry. Steve fucked Steve. You don't have to push a guy off a cliff when he's full sending himself in a superman pose.
I’M FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE IM TRYING TO DO A RADIO SHOW AND I NEED PEOPLE ASSAULTING AN OLD LADY AND NOT LETTING HER LEAVE THE STUDIO! I’M SORRY I JUST CARE SO MUCH.

Bitter, jealous, short, angry, and bald.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

You talk like a woman