• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Sam Kinison?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I was watching this documentary on kinison in Amazon until I realized it was literally just his bits interspersed with useless commentary from his worthless brother and some hole ex of his about either information everyone already knows or speculation about Sams motivations.

I think he was great and some of his bits hold up but he also takes the blame for the comics who want to be rock stars, like Dice. Also the perforation shit with women like bringing them out in leashes was weird because you know a basketball headed fatso with hypertension who is constantly coked up probably couldn't even get hard long enough to fuck these girls. And even if he did it was probably 90 percent whores he paid. which also plays into the Rock Star LARP. Sure Tommy Lee fucked a lot of skanks on the road, but he also dated and married very high value women (Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson being just two). When comics try to act like they are pussy slayers the illusion breaks down when they inevitably date/marry really unimpressive women.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When comics try to act like they are pussy slayers the illusion breaks down when they inevitably date/marry really unimpressive women.
Sam was getting a lot of women. Paid and groupies. He was also sober when he died so he could likely have sex normally despite being shaped like a blob. He was banging his opener comic's wife so he was clearly horned up beyond control. Guy was not swimming in young women like some Adonis or Lothario. But he probably could find a woman at the end of most nights on the road.

Most of the 'pussy slayer' comics are secret fags like Mooney and Eddie Murphy. Or Norton with his hours of tales of banging hot women and female comics on O&A that were obvious lies. Or Anthony's endless dates with female guests like Penthouse Pets or models that went nowhere but he had to convince the audience that he was straight so you got some long winded report about his date.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t think theres a dead comedian I hate more. CURSING IS FUNNY!!! YELLING IS FUNNY!!!!! IM SO WIIILLLDDDDD!!! THIS ISNT YOUR DADS COMEDIAN !!!! Inspired two of the biggest unbearable hacks, Joe Rogan and Jim Bruer, who I both want to see star in their own versions of Faces of Death. Fucking fat loser. Glad he’s dead. Nice seatbelt, stupid.

Forum Clout
The story I heard was that he didn’t know then later sued to not be liable for child support when he found out. Carlin’s standup sucks. I can still laugh at some Kinison or Hicks stuff though. Maron’s story about Kinison pissing on his bed for letting some guy he hated in his room is really funny. “I told you that I knew him.” Maron also has that good story about Hicks where he had to go on first because he had to hurry up and leave so he could go play chess. I do think Maron would be a legend if he died 15 years ago.
Maron also told a great story about Bill Hicks dragging him to a club to see a guy he called the greatest comedian in the world and it was Brian Regan. He said Hicks lost it for Regan’s entire set. For as annoying as he is, Maron has good stories, and unlike almost every comedian in the extended O&A universe, he wasn’t afraid to talk shit about other comedians.

As far as Kinison, I can’t justifiably hate Whitney Cummings for screaming every punchline then act like Kinison has any kind of talent. He was better than Hicks or Carlin because at least Kinison didn’t think he was a philosopher handing down life parables to the commoners in the audience.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Kinison was better than Hicks or Carlin because at least Kinison didn’t think he was a philosopher handing down life parables to the commoners in the audience.
Kinison's stories of women and relationships are still funny today. And they are actually true stories as his personal life was pretty insane. I can't listen to any set of Hicks or Carlin without groaning or douche chilling to the point of having to turn it off because of their political faggotry.

Sam's stories of coke arrests and behaving like a maniac were always good. One time he took Howard Stern and his radio show in his car to go see a billboard of Sam that was on the highway in Los Angeles. But Sam forgot it was on the other side of the road and didn't want to loop all the way around to see it properly. So he made an illegal u-turn and drove against traffic on the side of the road and cut across the highway grass divide so that they could see his billboard with Stern and Robin screaming at him to stop.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I don’t think theres a dead comedian I hate more. CURSING IS FUNNY!!! YELLING IS FUNNY!!!!! IM SO WIIILLLDDDDD!!! THIS ISNT YOUR DADS COMEDIAN !!!! Inspired two of the biggest unbearable hacks, Joe Rogan and Jim Bruer, who I both want to see star in their own versions of Faces of Death. Fucking fat loser. Glad he’s dead. Nice seatbelt, stupid.
This guy doesnt live where the food is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We don't know what happened there because Kinison is dead. She might have told him they were getting divorced. Carl La Bove was also retarded. He was told by his wife "my daughter is Kinison's, not yours". And when she divorced him his lawyers told him to get a DNA test and he passed on it and got hammered in child support because the courts didn't believe him and his wife said it was his. Guy is dead now.

They were sisters and he was banging both of them every night. Dude was a freak. One time he wanted to bang Jessica Hahn when he was touring with his band but didn't want to do it in front of everyone on their tour plane. So he rented a private jet that weekend so he could get laid in between stops on the tour an traveled separately.

He was pretty close to quitting standup and doing acting and music but then died. He might have burned out into nothing or been like Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy. Instead he became the first winner of....... Car Crash Comedy.

Just like Hicks, Pryor, Lenny Bruce, Carlin, and all other standup comedians. No one watches anything from Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy that isn't a movie. Old standup comedy is probably worth less in entertainment value than old regular season sporting events. Useless.

I have all of Carlin's old specials on some computer and I will probably never watch them again. I don't even think that HBO cares to put them on HBO Max anymore.
It’s funny how HBO doesn’t even try to get major comedians to do a special for them. Getting an HBO special was how you knew you “made it”, I know not everyone likes Carlin but it’s pretty impressive he would work on an act - film it - then start over.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
WWAW Jessica Hahn?

1710795999678.png

1710796015063.png

Man these bitches and their plastic surgery

1710796055141.png

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Yeah Kinison when blackout drunk shit all over the bed when Hahn was in it. She told that story on Stern. All that laxative in the coke.

Kinison would also piss on people who wouldn't leave his house. Or piss and shit in their beds to get them to leave. He pissed all over Maron's bed once because Maron let a guy steal one of Sam's guitars or something. Guy was a lunatic.