• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Sam Kinison?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Annoying coked out blowhard with two good hours who wanted to be a rockstar or a genius comedian? Knocking up his opener/bestfriend’s wife was really scummy but he was great on Stern. The special where he walks the women down the aisle on leashes is really bizarre. I’ll give him credit for being truly edgy in his time though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I can’t find just the clip of it but when he argued with Jessica Hahn live on Stern was really funny. She accused him of passing out while having sex with her, he yelled at her, and I think at the time he was having sex with twins who he brought on the show that day. Sam lived fast but the toxicology report when he died showed he was clean. Ironically he was killed by a drunk driver.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Well, I didn't want to make fun of a dead guy, but I found this on his Wikipedia:

His gravestone is inscribed, "In another time and place he would have been called prophet."

And wanted to comment on it with: WOULD HE?

But he obviously didn't have a say what his family would place on his gravestone, and kinda felt bad making fun of it and deleted the comment, but here we are...

:colin_sm:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Well, I didn't want to make fun of a dead guy, but I found this on his Wikipedia:

His gravestone is inscribed, "In another time and place he would have been called prophet."

And wanted to comment on it with: WOULD HE?

But he obviously didn't have a say what his family would place on his gravestone, and kinda felt bad making fun of it and deleted the comment.
You can delete the comment if you want and I’ll delete mine. I was just breaking your balls. That is a cringy inscription. I wonder how often people do lines off his headstone.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Knocking up his opener/bestfriend’s wife was really scummy but he was great on Stern.
We don't know what happened there because Kinison is dead. She might have told him they were getting divorced. Carl La Bove was also retarded. He was told by his wife "my daughter is Kinison's, not yours". And when she divorced him his lawyers told him to get a DNA test and he passed on it and got hammered in child support because the courts didn't believe him and his wife said it was his. Guy is dead now.
The special where he walks the women down the aisle on leashes is really bizarre. I’ll give him credit for being truly edgy in his time though.
They were sisters and he was banging both of them every night. Dude was a freak. One time he wanted to bang Jessica Hahn when he was touring with his band but didn't want to do it in front of everyone on their tour plane. So he rented a private jet that weekend so he could get laid in between stops on the tour an traveled separately.
He was pretty good until he tried "crossing over" into the rock and roll scene. That never works. Just ask Breuer. It was kind of gay, and he just became increasingly annoying after that.
He was pretty close to quitting standup and doing acting and music but then died. He might have burned out into nothing or been like Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy. Instead he became the first winner of....... Car Crash Comedy.
Dead and forgotten.
Just like Hicks, Pryor, Lenny Bruce, Carlin, and all other standup comedians. No one watches anything from Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy that isn't a movie. Old standup comedy is probably worth less in entertainment value than old regular season sporting events. Useless.

I have all of Carlin's old specials on some computer and I will probably never watch them again. I don't even think that HBO cares to put them on HBO Max anymore.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
We don't know what happened there because Kinison is dead. She might have told him they were getting divorced. Carl La Bove was also retarded. He was told by his wife "my daughter is Kinison's, not yours". And when she divorced him his lawyers told him to get a DNA test and he passed on it and got hammered in child support because the courts didn't believe him and his wife said it was his. Guy is dead now.

They were sisters and he was banging both of them every night. Dude was a freak. One time he wanted to bang Jessica Hahn when he was touring with his band but didn't want to do it in front of everyone on their tour plane. So he rented a private jet that weekend so he could get laid in between stops on the tour an traveled separately.

He was pretty close to quitting standup and doing acting and music but then died. He might have burned out into nothing or been like Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy. Instead he became the first winner of....... Car Crash Comedy.

Just like Hicks, Pryor, Lenny Bruce, Carlin, and all other standup comedians. No one watches anything from Tim Allen or Eddie Murphy that isn't a movie. Old standup comedy is probably worth less in entertainment value than old regular season sporting events. Useless.

I have all of Carlin's old specials on some computer and I will probably never watch them again. I don't even think that HBO cares to put them on HBO Max anymore.
The story I heard was that he didn’t know then later sued to not be liable for child support when he found out. Carlin’s standup sucks. I can still laugh at some Kinison or Hicks stuff though. Maron’s story about Kinison pissing on his bed for letting some guy he hated in his room is really funny. “I told you that I knew him.” Maron also has that good story about Hicks where he had to go on first because he had to hurry up and leave so he could go play chess. I do think Maron would be a legend if he died 15 years ago.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Knocking up his opener/bestfriend’s wife was really scummy but he was great on Stern.

I want to start a a familAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

8169d698-080a-46c6-8fb2-949efe1b27de.webp

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

You can’t deny that Kinison really lived life to the fullest. Hedonistic ex-preacher. Dude was the definition of edgy when it was actually wrong by society’s standards. Same with Hicks. Carlin is a faggot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I enjoyed him back in the day, but pre internet he wasn't always in your face so it was easy to forget, see him somewhere and say oh yeah this guy's funny and move on.
I did not listen to Stern much at that time (our schedules conflicted) I mostly remember him from his guest spots on shows and stand up clips on comedy central