• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Wigward's address to his troops in 2013? (perhaps the most embarrassing thing ever filmed)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His bullshit armchair psychology and incessant need to cut everyone off before they even get to answer the question proves freaky geeky Pelican Boi is the exact opposite of an amazing interviewer. I'll never forget how irritated Roger Waters was when Kikester Stern kept asking questions that he didn't care to even hear the answers to while just talking over Roger. Finally Waters said "well, would ya let me answer the fucking question?!"

Stern is absolute garbage on every level both inside and out. The truth came out quick when he no longer needed his fan support with the Sirius ponzi scheme making him hundreds of millions. Once there was no more ratings to worry about it was full on "I'll fucking piss on my fans if I want!"
"I can't wait to watch you dance everyday" regarding the lesbo whom he said her face looks like she ate bad pussy. Now he's best fake buddies with her like all the Hollyweird puke scum are.
I remember he referred to her as “Ellen Degenerate” for years and also said Jennifer Aniston probably had a smelly pussy. He is the fakest piece of shit - left all the people who made his show great in the cold so he could be “friends” with other phony pieces of shit.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I remember he referred to her as “Ellen Degenerate” for years and also said Jennifer Aniston probably had a smelly pussy. He is the fakest piece of shit - left all the people who made his show great in the cold so he could be “friends” with other phony pieces of shit.
Yes, sir. I think Jackie summed up the horrid phoniness of the Wigward scum by saying "Howard has always been staring in at the "cool Hollyweird crowd" from the outside [wishing he could be one of them]... And [staring through the looking glass] you have to stand back pretty far with that nose!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Did Artie talk about that? I wonder what the rationale was
Yeah I forget where but he mentioned it a couple times when he was promoting the second book - don’t know if the third book tried to get ads on Stern but def the second one “crash and burn” since his first book was a NYT bestseller. He said it was the first time the book publisher were turned down when trying to buy ads for a book - and this was when Stern wasn’t getting major advertisers like he did on FM radio - pretty much only Ashley Madison or Stephen Singer. Stern of course won’t talk about it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His bullshit armchair psychology and incessant need to cut everyone off before they even get to answer the question proves freaky geeky Pelican Boi is the exact opposite of an amazing interviewer.
All of his interruptions to guest didn't help him in the long run. As it lead to two moments that haunt him still to this day. Where Elle McPherson called him an "old jewish grandmother" or something like that. And when Jaime Pressly said he was "slapped a yarmulke" and loudly laughed at him before he could respond. Probably the hardest that anyone hit him in the history of the show. With her maniacal laughing really selling it and driving Howard mental.
Stern is absolute garbage on every level both inside and out. The truth came out quick when he no longer needed his fan support with the Sirius ponzi scheme making him hundreds of millions.
His Sirius contract is one of the most insane contracts in history. There is no way he made the money back for Sirius. And even more ridiculous is that he kept suing Sirius over wanting more money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
All of his interruptions to guest didn't help him in the long run. As it lead to two moments that haunt him still to this day. Where Elle McPherson called him an "old jewish grandmother" or something like that. And when Jaime Pressly said he was "slapped a yarmulke" and loudly laughed at him before he could respond. Probably the hardest that anyone hit him in the history of the show. With her maniacal laughing really selling it and driving Howard mental.

His Sirius contract is one of the most insane contracts in history. There is no way he made the money back for Sirius. And even more ridiculous is that he kept suing Sirius over wanting more money.
I remember Opie joking they should decorate the Sirius offices with some of the many awful contracts they gave that didn’t move the needle at all for subscriptions. Stern still takes credit for every Sirius subscriber they’ve ever had even though you have to pay extra to get him. I’ve heard Sirius “doesn’t know” how many are actually listening to their channels but I’m sure it’s just what they tell all the talent. Stern tried to get a bonus over subscription numbers.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout

The McPherson/Presley videos were fantastic, no doubt! Those moments are what is defined as "narcissistic injuries." Find something a soulless, malignant narcissist can't deal with on a mental, emotional or psychological level and hit 'em with it without mercy (especially in front of others) and they are absolutely crushed by it over and over again. It bounces around in their shit for brains like a .22 LR round.

However, I think the kill shot, the bullseye was placed by Wendy Williams with the "Hollywood Howie" remark that set him off on a 20 minute expletive ridden tangent with a dozen or so "YOU CUNT!" expellings (and this was well into the 'reformed shock jock, Marci Turk politically correct matured Howie bit') that he had entirely censored from the replay. Good ol' anti-FCC, freedom of speech hero Hollywood Howie self censoring once again. The King Of All Hypocrisy. One of his most narcissistic quotes here... "I believe in freedom of speech... MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH! NO ONE ELSE!"

As for the half a billion every five years contract... Once again, MASSIVE PONZI SCHEME. Up there with FTX and the like.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
The joke for years with Letterman was you couldn’t make eye contact with him unless you were important -I feel like Stern actually demands the little people don’t look at him / make eye contact when he did go into the studio.
He admitted as much during the filming of Private Parts! He couldn't wait for his narcissism to be on full display with that admission. "Hoo Hoo, Robin, remember Letterman's rule that no one could look him in the eyes?! I did that on the set of Private Parts! Hoo Hoo, it was great!" "Howard, you did not!" "Yes I did! The rule on set was no one could make eye contact with me!"

What a fucking thoroughly repulsive slimeball. He deserves every second of self disgust and loathing he feels about himself when he looks into his over the top expensive medieval imported French mirror display or whatever the fuck he has that offers a reflection in one of his 300 bathrooms at Castle Gayskull. He knows wholeheartedly so, that every single person he has ever come into contact with his entire life with the sole exception of his first wife Alison only begrudgingly tolerates his puke existence simply because of the money. And that includes his wack pack worthy daughters. That's an indisputable fact.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I remember Opie joking they should decorate the Sirius offices with some of the many awful contracts they gave that didn’t move the needle at all for subscriptions. Stern still takes credit for every Sirius subscriber they’ve ever had even though you have to pay extra to get him. I’ve heard Sirius “doesn’t know” how many are actually listening to their channels but I’m sure it’s just what they tell all the talent. Stern tried to get a bonus over subscription numbers.
His entire sham, scam lawsuit with Sirius was that Pelican Freak should get ALL the credit for the merger between XM and Sirius meaning that Stern is responsible for every subscriber of XM counted as his subscribers! Fucking madness. Stern wasn't ever on XM. That's some next level hubris right there. That was an easy thrown out lawsuit for Sirius!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
His entire sham, scam lawsuit with Sirius was that Pelican Freak should get ALL the credit for the merger between XM and Sirius meaning that Stern is responsible for every subscriber of XM counted as his subscribers! Fucking madness. Stern wasn't ever on XM. That's some next level hubris right there. That was an easy thrown out lawsuit for Sirius!

"Hey Robin, I invented Math!

HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
"Hey Robin, I invented Math!

HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!"
I'd love to hear again the David Spade voicemail that Stern played on air with Spade clearly mocking his re-goddamn-penisless fake "Hoo Hoo Hoo" laugh. After he played that Stern pivoted to "Hoo Hoo, Robin, that's my fake laugh! Hoo Hoo Hoo!"

The Spade voicemail was pretty recent too. Probably within the last five years or so IIRC.

What it must be like to be inside the Pelican's dog shit brain. One of those The Emperor's New Clothes... Picked out by Ralphie Cakes who died of complications of AIDs, no doubt.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Richie Wilson (guy who worked for Howard TV) leaked it.
You may be correct about that. I think he essentially admitted it at one point or that he was involved in Wiggy Leaks.

On a side note: Richie Wilson is a little midget wee-man lookin' ass nigga whose even closer to a cave like ape man than FaFa Fooey/MaMa Monkey boi Gary does! How the fuck fat tits Rachel Fine found that 4' nothing simian attractive is mind boggling to me. There's no accounting for taste, I do suppose. Not that I give a shit what another dude looks like, but, goddamn, when you're more ape looking than Gary Dell-Uh-Bait it's quite off putting to behold.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
“Ronnie, clear the hallways for me!” I can’t believe that guy is an asshole.
That was right after Hypocrite Howie talked about someone else flexing egoism by having the halls cleared for them. Then he does exactly the same like the thief of ideas he has always been and will always be. Same as the letterman "no eye contact rule" that Pelican stole for Private Parts set. "Hoo Hoo, Blobin, everyone rips me off!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He admitted as much during the filming of Private Parts! He couldn't wait for his narcissism to be on full display with that admission. "Hoo Hoo, Robin, remember Letterman's rule that no one could look him in the eyes?! I did that on the set of Private Parts! Hoo Hoo, it was great!" "Howard, you did not!" "Yes I did! The rule on set was no one could make eye contact with me!"

What a fucking thoroughly repulsive slimeball. He deserves every second of self disgust and loathing he feels about himself when he looks into his over the top expensive medieval imported French mirror display or whatever the fuck he has that offers a reflection in one of his 300 bathrooms at Castle Gayskull. He knows wholeheartedly so, that every single person he has ever come into contact with his entire life with the sole exception of his first wife Alison only begrudgingly tolerates his puke existence simply because of the money. And that includes his wack pack worthy daughters. That's an indisputable fact.
That at least makes me happy - he’s a huge piece of shit but he’s a miserable piece of shit that will never be happy. Just a grumpy old Jewish woman that doesn’t leave the house and finds things to complain about all day.

He is so delusional he still believes he’s just as big now as he was in the late 90s. I remember he got mad and blamed it on racism for why he went to a Knicks game and none of the players said hi to him - they don’t know who you are because only middle aged soccer moms listen to stern now because they think it makes them a “cool mom”

He goofed on people like Burt Reynolds for spending 1k a week on his hair piece while nobody is fooled by Stern’s wig. The worst is how he claims he’s “always working on big projects” for over 20 years and he’s had very little to show for it. He would claim he turned down “major” roles in movies (never say which ones of course) like anybody is looking to put him in big role in a major movie. I think one of the only times he was actually offered a movie role was when Norm offered him a cameo as the devil in “Dirty Work”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'd love to hear again the David Spade voicemail that Stern played on air with Spade clearly mocking his re-goddamn-penisless fake "Hoo Hoo Hoo" laugh. After he played that Stern pivoted to "Hoo Hoo, Robin, that's my fake laugh! Hoo Hoo Hoo!"

The Spade voicemail was pretty recent too. Probably within the last five years or so IIRC.

What it must be like to be inside the Pelican's dog shit brain. One of those The Emperor's New Clothes... Picked out by Ralphie Cakes who died of complications of AIDs, no doubt.
Spade also picked up on his other “pfffft” laugh he used to do all the time in the 90s I invented that, Robin! Tell ‘Em Fred! (Hehe!) oh shut up, Jackie…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was right after Hypocrite Howie talked about someone else flexing egoism by having the halls cleared for them. Then he does exactly the same like the thief of ideas he has always been and will always be. Same as the letterman "no eye contact rule" that Pelican stole for Private Parts set. "Hoo Hoo, Blobin, everyone rips me off!"
He made them build him all kinds of private elevators / entrances just so he would eventually never come into the studio. I can see him going full Howard ( HOOHOO) Hughes in few years.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
That at least makes me happy - he’s a huge piece of shit but he’s a miserable piece of shit that will never be happy. Just a grumpy old Jewish woman that doesn’t leave the house and finds things to complain about all day.

He is so delusional he still believes he’s just as big now as he was in the late 90s. I remember he got mad and blamed it on racism for why he went to a Knicks game and none of the players said hi to him - they don’t know who you are because only middle aged soccer moms listen to stern now because they think it makes them a “cool mom”

He goofed on people like Burt Reynolds for spending 1k a week on his hair piece while nobody is fooled by Stern’s wig. The worst is how he claims he’s “always working on big projects” for over 20 years and he’s had very little to show for it. He would claim he turned down “major” roles in movies (never say which ones of course) like anybody is looking to put him in big role in a major movie. I think one of the only times he was actually offered a movie role was when Norm offered him a cameo as the devil in “Dirty Work”
Agree on all counts!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
related: if my YT recommendations cough up a howard stern clip and the first three numbers of the year are "201" I know I can skip it
I think it was 2012 when Howard was talking about the then hit show “Girls” and said he liked it but didn’t like seeing Lena Dunham nude (for obvious reasons) and said she looked like Jonah Hill. Being that she was the well connected “it” girl of the moment she got upset and the big scary tough guy “king of all media” had to beg her for forgiveness on the air. Big Bad Stern was brought to knees by the fat ugly jewish girl that molested her sister.