• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Wigward's address to his troops in 2013? (perhaps the most embarrassing thing ever filmed)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Stuttering John is a boob, but there's 2 things I will always defend him on, he was right about Howard's cheap gift of popcorn for Christmas. It should have been an envelope. The other thing is that he was 100% right in leaving for the tonight show. It was a better move for him, money wise and career wise. You'd have to be a moron not to do this. Howard would never ever pay him what Jay was giving him and Howard fake loyalty speeches are bullshit, there's no loyalty back from Howard he'd step over Gary or Robin right now for a few more bucks. Howard was just pissed that he took an L from Jay is all
One of the best ones was Fred losing his shit because John prodded him about not being worth 2 million after like 20 years on the show. Fred of course started getting mad at Jackie who wasn’t even on the show anymore. They were all huge parts of the brand and it was shitty for Howard to not spread the wealth around. Opie got his fawkin guys paid.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
A lot of this shit started because Howard went and did AGT in 2012. He saw what a "real" big time show looked and ran like production wise. Then one day he saw fat ugly jew Jason Kaplan wearing a sport coat, thought it looked good, and made everyone else start dressing nicer. The Pelican Brief was filmed in 2013, the same year Marci Turk was hired, who became Sterns hatchet man in putting forth his new show agenda.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
A lot of this shit started because Howard went and did AGT in 2012.
No way. Howard started hanging out with celebrities a lot in the Sirius years and toning down his material. No more using 'nigger' or 'retard' or 'fag' or anything like that. After Artie was fired, Howard was really free to pivot the show in his own way. At that point Marci Turk and others were given total control to remake Howard's image. Marci is likely the one who pitched doing stuff like AGT to Howard. She was around way before he revealed her to the audience in 2013. And they still try to keep her secret which is hilarious.

Howard's real blowups going into the Pelican Brief were things like Artie's suicide attempt, Gary's book tour, and Ronnie's block parties. And Jason and Gary dressing like slobs. But the staff plugging their books and side projects set Howard off and got him to change the show permanently.
The Pelican Brief was filmed in 2013, the same year Marci Turk was hired, who became Sterns hatchet man in putting forth his new show agenda.
Marci was around in 2012 and overseeing Gary. One of her jobs was performance reviews for everyone and she can be seen literally sitting behind Gary in his office and shadowing him and writing down notes about how well he is doing his job. She was promoted to COO at Howard100 and 101 but had to have been working behind the scenes well before then.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
No way. Howard started hanging out with celebrities a lot in the Sirius years and toning down his material. No more using 'nigger' or 'retard' or 'fag' or anything like that. After Artie was fired, Howard was really free to pivot the show in his own way. At that point Marci Turk and others were given total control to remake Howard's image. Marci is likely the one who pitched doing stuff like AGT to Howard. She was around way before he revealed her to the audience in 2013. And they still try to keep her secret which is hilarious.

Howard's real blowups going into the Pelican Brief were things like Artie's suicide attempt, Gary's book tour, and Ronnie's block parties. And Jason and Gary dressing like slobs. But the staff plugging their books and side projects set Howard off and got him to change the show permanently.

Marci was around in 2012 and overseeing Gary. One of her jobs was performance reviews for everyone and she can be seen literally sitting behind Gary in his office and shadowing him and writing down notes about how well he is doing his job. She was promoted to COO at Howard100 and 101 but had to have been working behind the scenes well before then.
Touche. Yea, she was introduced to Howard I think in 2012 and was in his personal life before he brought her into the workings of the show. I remember him telling some story about how she helped him go through and clean up his email inbox, no joke. The rest is sadly history.

There's also another clip I saved from around this time where Sterns dumping on Gary and starts talking about this mystery person he wants to bring in and "boy are things gonna change around here." It's pretty interesting really, for literally decades Howard was always talking about how he wanted the back office to run. Some of the really old clips (90s) are fascinating to listen to knowing where it all eventually ended up.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
It's clear to me that he'd watched Steve Jobs keynote speeches and thought "I can do that", but it was just horrible. Half the stuff on his slides were misspelt or just amateurish little clipart illustrations and it was all just veiled threats instead of anything actually inspiring.

I like how he told them all to dress smarter but they also had to have the show logo plastered all over them. The whole thing was just nonsensical.
As he stands up on stage skulking about like a fucking grave digger Frankenstein in a horrifying clown wig in a funeral director phantasm suit with a repulsive limp penis nose as his most prominent facial feature. And those blob fish lips and naso-labial folds. Quite the omnipotent grotesqueness to behold that Night Before Christmas monster looking scum.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Jay Leno stole his entire show from Howard. Hoo hoo. I liked when they were mad at John for leaving to go there. “You could have said something and we could have tried to match the offer.”
If Leno did steal his show and was successful it just goes to show how not being a fucking miserable jealous stork mutant who is an asshole to everyone is a better way to go.

John probably knew Howard would vindictively fire him if he told him about the Leno gig, but then unemployment would probably have paid John more than Howard did

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They should have just filled the Artie chair and fired Fred. Howard interviews Post Malone a lot. They can’t possibly have anything to talk to each other about.
Plus Howard is not that good of an interviewer as he tells everyone he is - half the time he wouldn’t have correct notes and it’s the same questions about their childhood, multiple “In a sense” statements, and if they’re an actor - of course he mentions the one movie he did almost 30 years ago like it was recent.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Plus Howard is not that good of an interviewer as he tells everyone he is - half the time he wouldn’t have correct notes and it’s the same questions about their childhood, multiple “In a sense” statements, and if they’re an actor - of course he mentions the one movie he did almost 30 years ago like it was recent.

I don't think I've ever liked his interviews.

If you really pay attention, the best interviews were the people who rolled with the obnoxiousness. Alec Baldwin, of all people, was great - he just gave it back to Howard, one-upping the outlandishness. Howie wasn't prepared and it turned into a fucking conversation. And the interview was better for it.

He stood out only because he asked inappropriate questions, but he took that as being some master interviewer. Ever notice how his quips died down after Jackie left? That's because JokeLand Marlowe even wrote those very lines. That's how valuable Jackie was.

When the book is written on Stern without his pull to sway it - and it won't be right away, his ass will be kissed for a while before the corpse is even cold - he won't be looked back on as fondly as he'd like.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

If you really pay attention, the best interviews were the people who rolled with the obnoxiousness. Alec Baldwin, of all people, was great - he just gave it back to Howard, one-upping the outlandishness. Howie wasn't prepared and it turned into a fucking conversation. And the interview was better for it.

He stood out only because he asked inappropriate questions, but he took that as being some master interviewer. Ever notice how his quips died down after Jackie left? That's because JokeLand Marlowe even wrote those very lines. That's how valuable Jackie was.

When the book is written on Stern without his pull to sway it - and it won't be right away, his ass will be kissed for a while before the corpse is even cold - he won't be looked back on as fondly as he'd like.
Only the people that “got it” were the good interviews - Trump was an example of this - of course Howie isn’t allowed to acknowledge that anymore. I’ve heard they don’t even do Robin’s News anymore which was the best part of the show for years. Gilbert was always on fire for that segment.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This wasnt the first "seminar" nor was it the last. It was the first one were Marci was fully in charge and allegedly Dellamonkey got dress down by howard in front of everyone
Marci was first hired as a threat to Gary basically. That Howard was signalling to Gary to get the back office in order and make the place more professional. But Howard is so conflict averse, like another well known pissy eyed faggot in radio, that he would never have the heart or stones to outright fire Gary. So Gary survived and Marci was hired anyways and Gary was slowly phased out of running the office but still allowed his cushy job and salary.

When Howard can fire someone and bully the staff into accepting it he will do it. Like letting Billy and Jackie go. The disastrous end of Scott the Engineer's career with Stern. Or not paying Grillo or Stuttering John or whatever. But it literally took Artie bringing heroin dealers into the Sirius building for Howard to finally pull the trigger. And even then he had Sabean and others give the the news to Artie and he washed his hands of everything. When Howard is afraid to hire someone they can basically destroy the show before Howard will finally take action.

Forum Clout
ezgif-4-156f56b7d5.gif

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

He stood out only because he asked inappropriate questions, but he took that as being some master interviewer.
Every interview I remember him doing was basically this. The man is incapable of having an discussion or interview thats not totally through the lens of his own experience

Howard: You didn't get married did ya? fall into that trap?

"well actually i've been married for 3 years to my beautiful wife-"

Howard: Does she do anal?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Every interview I remember him doing was basically this. The man is incapable of having an discussion or interview thats not totally through the lens of his own experience

Howard: You didn't get married did ya? fall into that trap?

"well actually i've been married for 3 years to my beautiful wife-"

Howard: Does she do anal?

I suppose when you're young and desperate to be edgy, this is awesome.

But when you hit your thirties and begin to really see the world for what it is, it's forced.

The best interviewer to this day, in all of entertainment, was Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. Yes, he's a Scot and I'm biased, but he had genuine conversations. His flirting was natural. His jokes were off his head. And he'd let it flow. That's why he'd have people like Mila Kunis, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Kristen Bell back so often - they loved talking to him. And every appearance felt fresh because of that.

Howard has repeat guests, but is there ever anything new said? Is it ever different? Is anything memorable?

The answer is fuck. And no. Robin's News and staff bashing is what held up the show over the years, and both are gone.

So why the fuck is he still here?

No, I'm not gonna say it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I suppose when you're young and desperate to be edgy, this is awesome.

But when you hit your thirties and begin to really see the world for what it is, it's forced.

The best interviewer to this day, in all of entertainment, was Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. Yes, he's a Scot and I'm biased, but he had genuine conversations. His flirting was natural. His jokes were off his head. And he'd let it flow. That's why he'd have people like Mila Kunis, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Kristen Bell back so often - they loved talking to him. And every appearance felt fresh because of that.

Howard has repeat guests, but is there ever anything new said? Is it ever different? Is anything memorable?

The answer is fuck. And no. Robin's News and staff bashing is what held up the show over the years, and both are gone.

So why the fuck is he still here?

No, I'm not gonna say it.
I agree with Craig Ferguson, that was the last great late night show. The cold open I thought was such a fresh idea - especially since it would be either him being silly, telling a funny story, or in some cases a something serious like why he didn’t do Britney Spears jokes because “too easy” or hack / low lying fruit while other late night guys were beating a dead horse when it came to Britney jokes. Interview wise it would be two people talking - not him making sure he read the right note cards at the right time fot whatever the person was plugging.

For the past almost 10 years stern has pretty much had the same rotating list of 15 guests and when was the last time you heard anyone reveal anything new or exciting while talking to Stern? Frequent guest Alec Baldwin might be the only person he could have on now to make any kind of news if he could get him to talk about the shooting on the film set.

I just realized Howard goofed on Gary’s book for months and how he didn’t put much effort into it and had lists in it (best albums, jukebox songs, etc) while Howard only a couple years later put out a book that 95% transcripts of his radio interviews and 1-2 chapters of new material. That’s like KISS level of trying to rip off your fans.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I agree with Craig Ferguson, that was the last great late night show. The cold open I thought was such a fresh idea - especially since it would be either him being silly, telling a funny story, or in some cases a something serious like why he didn’t do Britney Spears jokes because “too easy” or hack / low lying fruit while other late night guys were beating a dead horse when it came to Britney jokes. Interview wise it would be two people talking - not him making sure he read the right note cards at the right time fot whatever the person was plugging.

For the past almost 10 years stern has pretty much had the same rotating list of 15 guests and when was the last time you heard anyone reveal anything new or exciting while talking to Stern? Frequent guest Alec Baldwin might be the only person he could have on now to make any kind of news if he could get him to talk about the shooting on the film set.

I just realized Howard goofed on Gary’s book for months and how he didn’t put much effort into it and had lists in it (best albums, jukebox songs, etc) while Howard only a couple years later put out a book that 95% transcripts of his radio interviews and 1-2 chapters of new material. That’s like KISS level of trying to rip off your fans.

Did he even plug Jackie's book? And you know he'd never grill Alec, Howard is a suck ass for celebs now.

I found a copy of that book when the band and I hit a used bookstore while passing through Hamburg. Kool knows my hobby and handed it to me, so I skimmed it for five minutes... Fellas, if I ever write a book thst half assed (I won't), you have my permission to knock my block off like that scene in Riki-Oh.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Did he even plug Jackie's book? And you know he'd never grill Alec, Howard is a suck ass for celebs now.

I found a copy of that book when the band and I hit a used bookstore while passing through Hamburg. Kool knows my hobby and handed it to me, so I skimmed it for five minutes... Fellas, if I ever write a book thst half assed (I won't), you have my permission to knock my block off like that scene in Riki-Oh.
No, just like he didnt plug Jackie’s - and even turned DOWN money to plugs arties two books after “Too Fat To Fish” but Jackie got the last laugh (hee-heeeee) because Stern put his book AFTER Jackie’s so when people looked up Sterns book Jackie’s would pop up as a suggestion.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
His bullshit armchair psychology and incessant need to cut everyone off before they even get to answer the question proves freaky geeky Pelican Boi is the exact opposite of an amazing interviewer. I'll never forget how irritated Roger Waters was when Kikester Stern kept asking questions that he didn't care to even hear the answers to while just talking over Roger. Finally Waters said "well, would ya let me answer the fucking question?!"

Stern is absolute garbage on every level both inside and out. The truth came out quick when he no longer needed his fan support with the Sirius ponzi scheme making him hundreds of millions. Once there was no more ratings to worry about it was full on "I'll fucking piss on my fans if I want!"
"I can't wait to watch you dance everyday" regarding the lesbo whom he said her face looks like she ate bad pussy. Now he's best fake buddies with her like all the Hollyweird puke scum are.