WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Okay yeah we know, heyyy hellllllhole, if that's all you want to contribute get your cheap ribs.

Drake and Kendrick Lamar are in the midst of a rap battle that's gotten extremely personal.

Kendrick puts up Euphoria, follows it up with 6:16 in LA (meh).

An hour ago, Drake drops Family Matters.

Now, within a half hour Kendrick puts out meet the grahams

Both rappers are calling the other a pedo, and vicious insults at each other's kids and families. Shit is fucking spectacular right now if you're into hip-hop.

Jenna

I might have cared 5 years ago. Rap beef got pretty gay once they stopped murdering each other.

Fuck all these Jim Norton "uhhhhh rap is stupid and I'm above it" cunts.

Someone might get murdered over this, and a random Chinese restaurant in Toronto is now super famous. This is way more personal than any stupid Eminem/MGK beef. You don't make everyone think Drake's a pedo for some fake fake it's all so fake marketing stunt.

Jenna

I think Drake’s the one that made everyone think he was a pedo. Didn’t he used to sniff around that Stranger Things girl when she was younger?

That "Meet the Grahams" song, just came out an hour ago, he talks to Drake's son that he tried to hide telling him to be a man, talks to Drake's parents that they raised a shitty son, and then just calls Drake a pedo. Specifically telling Lebron & Steph Curry to not trust their kids with Drake.

Jenna

Lol dude come on. No. Drake is not a gangster. Neither is Kendrick for how much he raps about it. Words will get thrown around and in a year people will say who won with neithers careers being effected. If Story of Adidon didn’t kill any careers or cause murders this shit won’t

Don't give me your ;) shit dropping a Story of Adidon reference and then not contributing to the topic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Don't give me your ;) shit dropping a Story of Adidon reference and then not contributing to the topic.
Ok fine. Kendrick wins because Drake sucks. Drake makes pop music and isn’t a rapper and is also a deadbeat dad and also a pedophile. In terms of diss material Kendrick just wins.

The 6:16 cover is a zoomed in photo of the glove from the new diss. Drakes team has people feeding Kendrick info. Wether that info is true or some 4D chess move to get him to rap about fake planted shit who knows, but he wins based on that.

Jenna

Ok fine. Kendrick wins because Drake sucks. Drake makes pop music and isn’t a rapper and is also a deadbeat dad and also a pedophile. In terms of diss material Kendrick just wins.

The 6:16 cover is a zoomed in photo of the glove from the new diss. Drakes team has people feeding Kendrick info. Wether that info is true or some 4D chess move to get him to rap about fake planted shit who knows, but he wins based on that.

First: Thank you!

Best thing about Drake is his access to 20+ ghostwriters and the best beats money can buy.

Like Kendrick said, it's a 20-vs-1 battle but some of the 20 apparently work for Kendrick.

Someone might get murdered over this, and a random Chinese restaurant in Toronto is now super famous
Hip hop and rap is not for me or my people. It does nothing for me. It's gay little poems in a blackcent.

Someone in the black community might die over trivial nonsense? That's new.

A Chinese restaurant is now super duper famous? Woooooaaaaahhh

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Someone might get murdered over this, and a random Chinese restaurant in Toronto is now super famous. This is way more personal than any stupid Eminem/MGK beef. You don't make everyone think Drake's a pedo for some fake fake it's all so fake marketing stunt.
I can’t tell if you’re doing schtick or not.
I think Drake’s the one that made everyone think he was a pedo. Didn’t he used to sniff around that Stranger Things girl when she was younger?
Yeah, he was “bestfriends” with a 15 year old. People have been calling him a pedo for years.

Jenna

Hip hop and rap is not for me or my people. It does nothing for me. It's gay little poems in a blackcent.

Someone in the black community might die over trivial nonsense? That's new.

A Chinese restaurant is now super duper famous? Woooooaaaaahhh

Maybe don't reply to the rap thread? No? You need to "my people" post? I don't have a my people, I just have Jenna.

Jenna

I can’t tell if you’re doing schtick or not.

Yeah, he was “bestfriends” with a 15 year old. People have been calling him a pedo for years.

Calvin, have you listened to the tracks? It's "I was there to experience this" shit.

I forgive all the trucker boomers - "rap is gay, I listen to my Creedence mixes!" I will not forgive white rapper Calvin Coolidge for not listening to three songs because he's above it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Calvin, have you listened to the tracks? It's "I was there to experience this" shit.

I forgive all the trucker boomers - "rap is gay, I listen to my Creedence mixes!" I will not forgive white rapper Calvin Coolidge for not listening to three songs because he's above it.
I’m not above it but I never liked Drake and haven’t listened to anything past TPAB for Kendrick. My original point was half a joke. I’ll check them out on your recommendation. I can tell you’re kind of doing schtick but you piqued my interest a bit.