• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think actually happened between Ant and Sue?

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Counterpoint: I went to some Filipina troon’s apartment for a hookup once expecting to dominate the petite dickgirl. Fast forward 20 minutes and I have a dick in my ass that was bigger than mine! If I’m honest my cock was so hard that it hurt. You ever have one of those boners that is so overfull that the pressure hurts? That’s what it’s like to get reamed by a pretty tranny

Some trannies have serious flirtation game bc they grew up as men trying to fuck women
You serious?

Forum Clout
He didn't know she had a cock at first, but he was all touchy feely, likely tongue kissing her, even trying to cup her tits, which he thought were just tiny. Even when she took off her shirt, he was like "Eh, this is FUCKING HOT", so he started kissing and drooling all over her even more, like the Nana he is.

Then he finally got down to her skirt, ready to pull it open to play with her pussy... only to have her tiny little wet dick fall out.

"WHAT?" he probably yelled, feigning ignorance, "What is THIS?"

That was likely followed by a whole lot of "Haha, HOLY SHIT"ing and chuckling from both he and Sue. All the while, sweat formed at his brow, thinking about all the millions of times his father called that little nigger a "faggot".

Eventually, it took several seconds of "Ahhh... I don't know if I should do this"' until he realized no one would ever know. It's just one-time thing!
Just like his previous rendezvous with trans women - a one time thing; no one would ever know! Including the time jerked off Bailey Jay, while she spit in his mouth and fingered his ass. They were just having fun, what's the big deal? No one would ever know -- not even about all the times he'd watch shemales fuck men on the internet. It was all fun! No one would ever know!

Thankfully, we now know.

Everyone found out about how he gave in to the urge, wrapped his wop lips around Sue's tiny member, just to "see what it's like". Now we know about him letting Sue "play with his gun". All that rampant sex in the back of his car. All the dick sucking. We know about it all. He even bought her tits afterwards just to let us all know that "Hey, I bought them. They're mine," which is really a coverup to make him feel less gay.

In fact, everyone is having more fun and making more money because of it.