• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think actually happened between Ant and Sue?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
And let’s get this straight, per Sues recollection Anthony (being a dumbfuck) didn’t even know she was transgender.
I'm sure there was a time (maybe on the Chip podcast) when he was being kinda flirty with another trans girl & didn't realise... I think there was an edit on the old sub.
It shows he was really attracted to that mixed energy.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Cumia is a complete faggot and ignored a woman having a penis to get his dick sucked and probably also kissed her ;) . But he didn’t seek her out because of his faggotry.

Sue, you're a good egg and I like you but you're just so wrong on this. Anthony absolutely sought out Sue specifically because of her cock and he has a tranny fetish. There's no way he didn't know that beforehand.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeednaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sue, you're a good egg and I like you but you're just so wrong on this. Anthony absolutely sought out Sue specifically because of her cock and he has a tranny fetish. There's no way he didn't know that beforehand.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeednaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The only reason I say that just can’t be true is…well, so many reasons. You’re about to get a dissertation.

First we’ll throw out Sue’s account because it could be entirely possible she believed Cumia when, after she told him she was trans, he went “Whaaaat?! Reallly?!”. So we’ll just focus on the possibility of Cumia having a tranny fetish. I only think it’s unrealistic because he’s never moved like that before or since. His only documented history with a tranny is Sue. Nothing he’s said on the air or tweeted before Sue would ever lead you to believe he was fucking trannies. He’s criticized Norton as gay for fucking trannies and said he never understood it. Maybe its my own perspective but tranny fuckers aren’t moving so quietly you literally dont know about it, especially as much as we know about it. (Look at Norton…he couldn’t even hide princess alena back in 2018)

Now let’s get to if Cumia knew before hand…I think its almost undoubtable for a couple reasons. Sue didn’t even have tits at this time. She still had a pretty manly voice so him just not knowing instinctually is ridiculous. Second, Sue had been on Bob Kellys podcast before and had met Norton and Colin (??? can’t remember this one) before. Are we to assume they didn’t know she was trans? Bullshit. So how in the world would Cumia get to know this woman, presumably through them, and NOT know she was trans. So you have a point there

Basically my point hinges on the fact that Anthony hasn’t continued this and theres no evidence of it happening before. Its not that he has a tranny fetish - He’s just an extremely closeted gay or bisexual man. Flash back in time to when that caller got on air and asked him “Why wouldn’t you sleep with Sue? She’s cute man” Anthonys response was not “What? She has a dick.” He said, and I quote, “You know, i’m still not ready to jump into that whole…SORTA GAY thing”. What do you mean “not ready”? As if you would given enough time?

Thats what i’m getting at. The point of seeking out Sue was not because he loved trannies but he saw them as a more “acceptable” avenue to be gay in.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They shared a hotel room.

You don't get a hotel to make out.
To correcT the record, again, on Sue and Anthonys account this was on different days. It sounds ridiculous but it’s the one aspect I tend to believe about the story. Theres already pictures of her sitting on his couch all daintily playing with his gun around Christmas time. That is like an insane level of comfort. I just don’t see why even get a hotel room when you’re fine with her being at your house.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
To correcT the record, again, on Sue and Anthonys account this was on different days. It sounds ridiculous but it’s the one aspect I tend to believe about the story. Theres already pictures of her sitting on his couch all daintily playing with his gun around Christmas time. That is like an insane level of comfort. I just don’t see why even get a hotel room when you’re fine with her being at your house.
Yes, feet were on the couch. Sue was definitely comfortable being there.
Has anyone directly asked what Sue and Ant did?.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The only reason I say that just can’t be true is…well, so many reasons. You’re about to get a dissertation.

First we’ll throw out Sue’s account because it could be entirely possible she believed Cumia when, after she told him she was trans, he went “Whaaaat?! Reallly?!”. So we’ll just focus on the possibility of Cumia having a tranny fetish. I only think it’s unrealistic because he’s never moved like that before or since. His only documented history with a tranny is Sue. Nothing he’s said on the air or tweeted before Sue would ever lead you to believe he was fucking trannies. He’s criticized Norton as gay for fucking trannies and said he never understood it. Maybe its my own perspective but tranny fuckers aren’t moving so quietly you literally dont know about it, especially as much as we know about it. (Look at Norton…he couldn’t even hide princess alena back in 2018)

Now let’s get to if Cumia knew before hand…I think its almost undoubtable for a couple reasons. Sue didn’t even have tits at this time. She still had a pretty manly voice so him just not knowing instinctually is ridiculous. Second, Sue had been on Bob Kellys podcast before and had met Norton and Colin (??? can’t remember this one) before. Are we to assume they didn’t know she was trans? Bullshit. So how in the world would Cumia get to know this woman, presumably through them, and NOT know she was trans. So you have a point there

Basically my point hinges on the fact that Anthony hasn’t continued this and theres no evidence of it happening before. Its not that he has a tranny fetish - He’s just an extremely closeted gay or bisexual man. Flash back in time to when that caller got on air and asked him “Why wouldn’t you sleep with Sue? She’s cute man” Anthonys response was not “What? She has a dick.” He said, and I quote, “You know, i’m still not ready to jump into that whole…SORTA GAY thing”. What do you mean “not ready”? As if you would given enough time?

Thats what i’m getting at. The point of seeking out Sue was not because he loved trannies but he saw them as a more “acceptable” avenue to be gay in.

Y..yes. Sue as I said, I like you. But you're honestly as incomprehensible as Joe Cumia.

Can we just agree on this - Anthony Cumia is gay (and black)?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You know its really funny because Anthonys justification for this whole ordeal is something about how we just hate trannies and can’t let him be friends with one without speculating they’re having sex. When obviously thats not the point. The reason its so fucking weird is:

1. The initial discovery, in which, Sue was commenting on his posts about riding in his car, sitting on his couch, in the hotel he’s at, and getting venmo transactions from him
2. The strange PR level denial, in which everything is scrubbed, Sue does a damage control AMA, Anthony never mentions her again and pulls up the “SO WHAT IF WE HAD SEX?? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT??” defense.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
To who? They both deny it so theres no specifics. But people around the situation have only offered vagaries. Keith infamously stated “Anthony mightve dabbled in Sue” and one of Sues friends from her old whoring days said she “did what she had to do”.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They shared a hotel room.

You don't get a hotel to make out.
1715547827831.png

1715547816017.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“Sue was really fun, and a good person to hang out with”

What the fuck is he even talking about? Imagine Nana “hanging out” with someone. What the hell does that consist of? He doesn’t “hang out” with ANYONE but sure, random tranny, come to my house.

“Sue was really fun” is telling. That is something you say about a girl who fucked you good, not your friend you “barely even knew.”

Forum Clout
Someone on reddit reached out to one of Sue's friends, who said about the Sue/Anthony ordeal, " it was out of desperation and necessity.," implication being there was Transactual sex involved. Sue got the boltons almost immediately afterwards.

Forum Clout
You know its really funny because Anthonys justification for this whole ordeal is something about how we just hate trannies and can’t let him be friends with one without speculating they’re having sex. When obviously thats not the point. The reason its so fucking weird is:

1. The initial discovery, in which, Sue was commenting on his posts about riding in his car, sitting on his couch, in the hotel he’s at, and getting venmo transactions from him
2. The strange PR level denial, in which everything is scrubbed, Sue does a damage control AMA, Anthony never mentions her again and pulls up the “SO WHAT IF WE HAD SEX?? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT??” defense.
Not only that, it was all but confirmed when someone reached out to one of Sue's tranny friends, and they said of the debacle what Sue did was out of necessity.