• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think actually happened between Ant and Sue?

Forum Clout
View attachment 198931View attachment 198932View attachment 198933View attachment 198930
View attachment 198934
ANTHONY CUMIA, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SUE LIGHTNING.
:image_9253_lg:
Absolutely would. I would suck her clitty. I would roll her over and eat her bussi. I would lick and breach the bussi with my tongue then fuck her. Without a condom. Full creampie for that pretty girl(male)

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He played ignorant of Sue being trans for as long as he could, but I'm certain he always knew.

Motherfucker knew Bailey Jay, you can't play stupid about those things. And I'm sure that is how they met, it was through her.

She was a cam whore and impressed by the money. And let's actually be honest here, she was a very good sport when she came on to the old Reddit farm. He probably did enjoy her company, at the end of the day. She doesn't strike me as someone who wants to control them, or sneakily take his money, she was probably more honest than any of the whores he's had around.

I don't even know if I'm joking or not at this point, but I have this feeling he really did want her around as she checked all his perverted boxes, and, again, I think he felt comfortable with her. The reason I think that was how he blew up at you lads on that infamous Reddit post, the one that gave birth to the modern day Farms.

I wasn't even reading it when he did it, I discovered it a year after, so my perspective is possibly different than those there live. It read as the angry tears of a dejected fifteen year old girl, complete with empty threats and absolute rage that his little fantasy crashed down thanks to Reddit sleuths. It was like his power tripping on Whackbag, but this time he had no way to control it.

I guess what I'm saying is he's a fucking fruit (with no fault to little Suzie).

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Nah I think Keith still has some loyalty to Nana. Anthony did try to fuck around with his daughter, and Keith (while telling him to back off) still protects him to this day. Probably has to do with some stupid MAGA FAG bro code or “blues in blue” code.
Ant definitely has something on that dirty cop

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He played ignorant of Sue being trans for as long as he could, but I'm certain he always knew.

Motherfucker knew Bailey Jay, you can't play stupid about those things. And I'm sure that is how they met, it was through her.

She was a cam whore and impressed by the money. And let's actually be honest here, she was a very good sport when she came on to the old Reddit farm. He probably did enjoy her company, at the end of the day. She doesn't strike me as someone who wants to control them, or sneakily take his money, she was probably more honest than any of the whores he's had around.

I don't even know if I'm joking or not at this point, but I have this feeling he really did want her around as she checked all his perverted boxes, and, again, I think he felt comfortable with her. The reason I think that was how he blew up at you lads on that infamous Reddit post, the one that gave birth to the modern day Farms.

I wasn't even reading it when he did it, I discovered it a year after, so my perspective is possibly different than those there live. It read as the angry tears of a dejected fifteen year old girl, complete with empty threats and absolute rage that his little fantasy crashed down thanks to Reddit sleuths. It was like his power tripping on Whackbag, but this time he had no way to control it.

I guess what I'm saying is he's a fucking fruit (with no fault to little Suzie).
I’d add she’s into all the shit he was, vidya, guns, drinking etc, etc. he probably thought “man she’s a cool chick”. Then he had all of Norton’s stories in his head and said fuck it, so they fooled around. At most she sucked him off. She certainly fits his preferences for women, small, petit and brown hair.

Forum Clout
Who's the dude flexing and who is saying their ass bled?
Flexing = Robin/Robyn Banks "robinbanks14" on the internet, used to try to pass as a femboy and did amateur camming with Sue and Natalie Mars back in the day. Some of the aforementioned were roommates, I dont remember which though. The carrot video is most likely this - https://www.manyvids.com/Video/313085/reindeer-games-with-twinky-robin-banks which is again him.
I think he might've been roomies with Sue herself or at least they were close friends, seeing as how he posted all that on 4chan.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Flexing = Robin/Robyn Banks "robinbanks14" on the internet, used to try to pass as a femboy and did amateur camming with Sue and Natalie Mars back in the day. Some of the aforementioned were roommates, I dont remember which though. The carrot video is most likely this - https://www.manyvids.com/Video/313085/reindeer-games-with-twinky-robin-banks which is again him.
I think he might've been roomies with Sue herself or at least they were close friends, seeing as how he posted all that on 4chan.
I clicked that link knowing full well I was gonna see some gay shit. And there i went clicking it 🤮