Tomlinson’s Deli - coming soon August 2024

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This really is fucking funny. I hope we'll see future additions to the menu like...

IMG-3147.jpg

...this Thanksgiving special.

EU4addf-X0-AIC1s-M.jpg

EWFWvqe-VAAEWO95.jpg

EVHoc-FQXYAAjztu.jpg

EVvkh24-XQAILR3-A.jpg

EXX-Ph-LUMAEgv-Z.jpg

EWPpk-Mh-Xs-AAr-Pp1.jpg

EXb2-HRTWAAIGey-J.jpg

A variety of chicken and Asian dishes (Lightsaber chopsticks are a must.)

EXxe-Jv7-XQAQWT6a.jpg

This curry (?) plated by someone with severe autism...

EHlh-Vh9-X0-AArr4g.jpg

...and whatever the fuck kind of slop is going on here.

Can we add a drinks menu?

(Not) Miller Lite
Tap water
Need to source that whisky they age in barrels at sea too.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
This really is fucking funny. I hope we'll see future additions to the menu like...

IMG-3147.jpg

EU4addf-X0-AIC1s-M.jpg

EWFWvqe-VAAEWO95.jpg

EVHoc-FQXYAAjztu.jpg

EVvkh24-XQAILR3-A.jpg

EXX-Ph-LUMAEgv-Z.jpg

EWPpk-Mh-Xs-AAr-Pp1.jpg

EXb2-HRTWAAIGey-J.jpg

EXxe-Jv7-XQAQWT6a.jpg

EHlh-Vh9-X0-AArr4g.jpg

Light saber chopsticks. You have to motherfawkin me right now. What a fucking FAG.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
It's got to fucking sting knowing that your atalkers are vastly more creative than you are. Patrick has never made anything with even half the depth of this. There is more worldbuilding, characterization and humor in one fake diner menu than there is in 6 novels and 1/4 million tweets worth of Patrick's writing.
The well-done Wellington is rib destroying.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Don't forget that shitty ass apple pie he made where people told him not to use a certain apple or it was going to turn out bad and dipshit Pat was like "NuH-uH, I'M gOnNa dO iT My WaY!" and the pie came out looking like shit and Pat made some lying ass post about how great it was.
The Red Delicious Apple Pie.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I'll never not laugh at the burnt beef wellington. It's possibly the most delicious thing the human species has ever invented and he found a way not just to make it look disgusting, but he actually flexed the image as an unironic brag on social media on two different platforms. At 40 years old.

It kills me bc you know he was sorta looking forward to eating it all day but was really looking forward to the dopamine hit from the sweet twitter pic.

Then he fucked it all up, probably drunk and forgot it was in the oven, was invariably crushed but didn't have it in him to let the opportunity pass. I bet he paced back and fourth for 20 minutes debating whether or not to post the pic and finally got drunk enough to say "fuck it."
The best part about the wellington is that it only came out like that because he refused to cook anything that wasn't well done and ignored the recipe.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.

IMG-3147.jpg

EU4addf-X0-AIC1s-M.jpg

EWFWvqe-VAAEWO95.jpg

EVHoc-FQXYAAjztu.jpg

EVvkh24-XQAILR3-A.jpg

EXX-Ph-LUMAEgv-Z.jpg

EWPpk-Mh-Xs-AAr-Pp1.jpg

EXb2-HRTWAAIGey-J.jpg

EXxe-Jv7-XQAQWT6a.jpg

EHlh-Vh9-X0-AArr4g.jpg

Wow, they have so little (Formica) counter or drawer space that they keep the cooking tools ON the stove. Poor.

fuckwit

Fat
I can't find that particular exchange but he definitely said he was changing the recipe because he doesn't like rare beef. @Caverlock you got it in your autism archives? I can only find these other things that show what a culinary retard he is.View attachment 194632View attachment 194633
View attachment 194634
View attachment 194635
The idea of this cunt getting a well-done filet mignon infuriates me. What the fuck is even the point? May as well eat a fucking hunk of leather, you absolute fucking imbecile. Goddammit... the shit about rare meat not agreeing with his palate enrages me, coupled with the general attitude of "everyone else is wrong except for me, because I am a big brained boy who is always right." This fucker thinks he is cultured. He is the trashiest most beige fuck there is.